• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Ok I concede. TWD season 3 is amazing.

God damn at episode 3 and 4.

Damn.

Best part is that each episode ends on a high note that makes the wait for the next episode unbearable, the mark of a great TV show.

Messi

Jemima Kirke mmmmmmm

tumblr_m3fl8rLMFJ1qly8bxo1_250.gif

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait for the Leighton Baines/Steven Pienaar vs Bacray Sagna/Theo Walcott tomorrow. That will be quite exciting.

Hope we keep our excellent record against Everton going!

pulga

Banned
How long do you think Ronaldo can keep it up? I think his decline will start next year. Mind you CR7 declining would probably still be great.

I, sadly, agree with you. I don't think Cristiano can keep up another year. He's got 3 years on Messi, no? And he'll be better than 99% of wingers out there, there's no reason to get rid of him. Just buy him a Falcao to share goals with!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This thread died with elsk *pours one out*
They Juve'd us and killed our Cunte.

But elsk will live inside everyone one us.

Fuck Gomez

Fuck Kroos

Ribery IS better than CR7.

And the Bundesliga keepers are the best in the world.

Salazar

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
David Moyes says he is unlikely to open talks over a new contract until January is out of the way.

Get on with it, gumby. The big clubs won't call.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
David Moyes says he is unlikely to open talks over a new contract until January is out of the way.

Get on with it, gumby. The big clubs won't call.

One of the best things about MoN looking wank at Sunderland is that people will stop linking him with us. I need the same to happen with Moyes. The guy will never be a great manager imo.

LegoArmo

So, West Brom are sat in 3rd, and looking at their next 6 fixtures, there's only one that they "should" lose (Arsenal...)

At what point do they fall off? If they get 10 points from the next 6, they'll pretty much be safe from relegation at that point. Do they stop caring as much then?

rodvik

So, West Brom are sat in 3rd, and looking at their next 6 fixtures, there's only one that they "should" lose (Arsenal...)

At what point do they fall off? If they get 10 points from the next 6, they'll pretty much be safe from relegation at that point. Do they stop caring as much then?

Dunno. I wonder if Liverpool regret sacking Steve Clarke?

I have to say I am shocked how well he has done.

Salazar

Goobers on Redcafe.

Christ.

Summarised: If we play narrow, we could get the best out of Ashley Young.

No, you twats. If we go narrow, Young doesn't get fucking near the side.

Fan forums are constantly pushing back the boundaries of just how mind-mendingly wrong people can be about football.

Goobers on Redcafe.

Christ.

Summarised: If we play narrow, we could get the best out of Ashley Young.

No, you twats. If we go narrow, Young doesn't get fucking near the side.

Fan forums are constantly pushing back the boundaries of just how mind-mendingly wrong people can be about football.

What's the point in getting the best out of young? He's shit. Isn't it better to get the best out of a better player?

As for Elsk, I still stand by the fact that his comment about someone's family or Americans dying isn't offensive. I mean, who would get offended at something like that coming from a stranger over the internet?

Mastadon

Banned
Dunno. I wonder if Liverpool regret sacking Steve Clarke?

I have to say I am shocked how well he has done.

I wouldn't have thought so. The board wanted someone who could present them a long term plan and vision for the club, and I'm not sure Clarke was in a position to deliver that at the time. He went to WBA with very little pressure too, which obviously wouldn't have been the case if he took up the reins at Liverpool. It would have been a huge risk for an untested manager.

He's doing fantastic though, I'm so pleased for him. WBA are playing some lovely stuff at the minute.

Top Bottom