• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

3Sixty

jAbWs1RRBri5Q.png

lol

:(

Yeah he's doing well enough at Zulte-Waregem, which usually is a mid-table team. This season they are 2nd in the league, ahead of powerhouses like Bruges, Genk, Standard. It's a good loan move for him, he gets to start regularly enough since their squad is pretty weak.

Though by the time he joins Chelsea, Eden might already be out! Rafa will break him down soon.

Roman will fire the manager way before he gets rid of Hazard. ;)

But good to know he and his team are doing well, didn't realize they were doing that well but : HAH Brugges.

Don't think I'll resubscribe this time. Joke of a website these days, rubs me up the wrong way if they can't get their house in order, and charge on a periodical basis.

I just re subsribed a few days ago....

faridmon

Well, it's hard to say with the crazy prices these days. I would be okay with something like €45m if he left in 2013. 37m is too low with such a long contract (2016), I'd have wished for a 50m release clause to scare other teams off, though. But I guess it doesn't matter, anyway. If teams like Real, Chelsea, City or PSG were seriously interested and Götze would want to leave, it wouldn't make a difference if it's 40m or 50m.

Edit: I'd obviously wouldn't sell him for any price, though. Unless his little brother Felix is even better than him, then sell shit Götze for a high price :D

Yeah, 45m would be a viable income for him if some of the big clubs come for him. I really don't think he will leave since many of them are eyeing other Dortmund players. Also, I didn't know he have brothers who is as taleneted as him. Dat gene!

Sky, ESPN and BitScores have conspired to fuck the day up for millions of football fans

Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Everton
Chelsea

Probably the six top English teams in terms of fanbase numbers. None are on TV. Joke.

Meier

LOF turned to poop for me in the US after the initial love affair. Then they raised the price a good bit (higher initial cost, extra fee if paying in $$, then the additional conversion costs from my CC company) when it was time for me to renew so I passed. Sounds like a good idea. Hope you guys get your $$ back.. I still haven't gotten my shirt from ST and it has been a month since I ordered. Afraid it may never come. :(

LOF has been shit this year, basically ever since they switched to bitscores.

Last year was the best, HD streams which never crashed and the introduction of the mobile version. The years before that were decent too, very consistent and it always had at least the televised games.

This season has been a mess up until now.

Slizz

LOF turned to poop for me in the US after the initial love affair. Then they raised the price a good bit when it was time for me to renew so I passed. Sounds like a good idea. Hope you guys get your $$ back.. I still haven't gotten my shirt from ST and it has been a month since I ordered. Afraid it may never come. :(

Over a month for me. I like to pretend I never ordered it and maybe I'll get surprised one day.

Labadal

Labadal get an avatar dude!

How's life btw? You haven't posted about your job/new job in a while!

It is if we block out Victor -Near Post- Valdes.

Work is great (got hired for the same job). The kids are great but drive me nuts sometimes. I'm really looking forward to the Xmas Holidays. My last workday of the year is Dec. 21st, then it's relaxing until Jan. 2nd. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

I'm not working with the kids I worked with last year. I'm now working with younger ones. 6-9 year olds. The great thing is that you never know what will happen. Will you get angry or will you laugh so hard that they start thinking you're a lunatic? It's really challenging working with kids this age, but I love the work, despite feeling completely beat some days. I've worked a lot of overtime, so I'll stay home tomorrow, and then 27-28th Dec.

The thing is that some of the kids... they feel like hopeless cases. I know it's wrong to say something like that, but it's the sad truth. You can help change some of them for the better, but some of them won't change much. They'll get even worse as they grow up. But I like to see things from the bright side. If I can help some kids to improve their behaviour and turn out decent people when they grow up, I'll be happy.

Meier

Over a month for me. I like to pretend I never ordered it and maybe I'll get surprised one day.

It has now been 23 days since they shipped it. I did put in a ticket.. but we'll see. I believe I saw they told someone on Twitter to get their money back from Google Wallet at some point. I may end up having to go that route.

Slizz

Btw Slizz, the Man U game is on ESPN here so you should be able to watch it on your phone I'd think.

Only Verizon, FiOS and Brighthouse allow the streaming from ESPN3. Stupid ass app.

Why limit it to so few providers? Thanks for the help though.

Hopefully the games over by the end of the first half and we are up big so I'm not stressing on the way home.

EDIT: Wait, do I even need the app, can I browse the normal website and get it to magically work?

faridmon

I bought new frames, with essentially with new lenses since my Eyesight is getting worse. The one on the right have served me for 7 years and as you can see it’s rusted. I couldn’t be more happier.

2Rscpl.jpg

Meier

Only Verizon, FiOS and Brighthouse allow the streaming from ESPN3. Stupid ass app.

Why limit it to so few providers? Thanks for the help though.

Hopefully the games over by the end of the first half and we are up big so I'm not stressing on the way home.

EDIT: Wait, do I even need the app, can I browse the normal website and get it to magically work?

Ahh, I dunno. :\ I have TWC (Brighthouse) so I get to use the app on my iPhone. You could try going to the page on your phone but it probably just streams via flash there. Does the GS3 support that? Worth a shot..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Work is great (got hired for the same job). The kids are great but drive me nuts sometimes. I'm really looking forward to the Xmas Holidays. My last workday of the year is Dec. 21st, then it's relaxing until Jan. 2nd. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

I'm not working with the kids I worked with last year. I'm now working with younger ones. 6-9 year olds. The great thing is that you never know what will happen. Will you get angry or will you laugh so hard that they start thinking you're a lunatic? It's really challenging working with kids this age, but I love the work, despite feeling completely beat some days. I've worked a lot of overtime, so I'll stay home tomorrow, and then 27-28th Dec.

The thing is that some of the kids... they feel like hopeless cases. I know it's wrong to say something like that, but it's the sad truth. You can help change some of them for the better, but some of them won't change much. They'll get even worse as they grow up. But I like to see things from the bright side. If I can help some kids to improve their behaviour and turn out decent people when they grow up, I'll be happy.

Hey you got your job back!!
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
Really happy for you buddy! It seemed like you really enjoyed working with the kids the last time you spoke about your job. What you're trying to do is admirable, I wish I had someone who gave a fuck back then.

Heh, at least someone here loves his job eh?

Slizz

Ahh, I dunno. :\ I have TWC (Brighthouse) so I get to use the app on my iPhone. You could try going to the page on your phone but it probably just streams via flash there. Does the GS3 support that? Worth a shot..

Yeah, no such luck. Oh well.

That's pretty much the ages I work with too (after school club) and I definitively know what you are saying, although it's mostly a nice school with good kids there are a few that although you try, just keep being trouble makers, often mirrored pretty well with shitty parents. The other day a kid in the 10 years range seriously called me a faggot (and for no apparent reason), almost made me laugh. :lol

Also yesterday my boss was fired/forced to leave, so there's real chaos there with everyone, me and one other young guy are often who seems to hold the damn place together, lol. The kids are crazy noisy but at least there's a huge outdoors area and you can always get out to clear your head a bit if you want to. Also I've gotten really good to building stuff with lego!

First row.

Usually kind of shit quality though. :(

Top Bottom