• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

faridmon

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
David Moyes says he is unlikely to open talks over a new contract until January is out of the way.

Get on with it, gumby. The big clubs won't call.
Yeah, like ''big clubs'' deserve such awesome manager...

Guess you don't watch much of Arsenal, I expect a draw or you to sneak it, especially if Felliani is back

Guess you don't watch Arsenal against Everton. We always never beat them. Always!

Kenka

GYI0061527825_crop_450x500.jpg

Poor kid is annoyed to wear Schalke's shirt.

Nyx

I was hoping to play tonight with Wilbury and Timurid so you are welcome to join if we can get a couple of more.

Thanks, but if I'm going to play FM tonight I'm going to proceed with my Aston Villa game.
On the verge of CL. ;)

But if there would be a Footy GAF network game in the future, sign me up!

Clegg

Arsenal signed Cavani in my FM save and after 15 matches had only managed to score 2 goals. I wondered wtf was up so I went and had a look at Arsenals starting line-up.

Chamberlain, Cazorla and Wilshere all have long term injuries so Arsenal signed Downing and Zaha to fill the gap in their team.

They're currently placed 14th in the league and it's December.

Antti

Coppa Italia:
Siena -0,25 55%

Serie A for the weekend:
Lazio -0,5 60% & u2,5 53,5%
Siena +0,5 55% & u3,25 61%
Cagliari +0,5 54%
Fiorentina-Sampdoria u2,5 59%.
Pescara +1,75 55% & u3 57%
Bologna +0 66% & u2,25 55%
Chievo +0,5 58,5%
Inter -1 63%
Juventus 1,25 62% & u2,75 60%
Milan +0 62% & u2,5 55,5%

As per @Manuelzzzzz on Twitter

Start the rumour mill: According to Sport Bild (lol) Götze can leave Dortmund for 37m € in 2013. ;)

The only thing I don't like about this is the price, 37m is not enough for Götze. He won't leave, anyway. I don't see him leaving without Reus in the next few years, they're having way too much fun (no Götze boner pic please lol)

faridmon

The only thing I don't like about this is the price, 37m is not enough for Götze. He won't leave, anyway. I don't see him leaving without Reus in the next few years, they're having way too much fun (no Götze boner pic please lol)

How much would you say Gotze's price is? I thought 37m is right considering things, but then I noticed it is in Euros.

sohois

Oh lord how I hate weekday matches, getting up at 4am is not the least bit fun. I'm off to bed right now for about 4 hours, should be great fun. On a more positive note, I won a 100RMB coupon tonight, I had no idea i was even entered for such a thing until they read my name out. Good Times.

How much would you say Gotze's price is? I thought 37m is right considering things, but then I noticed it is in Euros.

Well, it's hard to say with the crazy prices these days. I would be okay with something like €45m if he left in 2013. 37m is too low with such a long contract (2016), I'd have wished for a 50m release clause to scare other teams off, though. But I guess it doesn't matter, anyway. If teams like Real, Chelsea, City or PSG were seriously interested and Götze would want to leave, it wouldn't make a difference if it's 40m or 50m.

Edit: I'd obviously wouldn't sell him for any price, though. Unless his little brother Felix is even better than him, then sell shit Götze for a high price :D

Linius

Well, it's hard to say with the crazy prices these days. I would be okay with something like €45m if he left in 2013. 37m is too low with such a long contract (2016), I'd have wished for a 50m release clause to scare other teams off, though. But I guess it doesn't matter, anyway. If teams like Real, Chelsea, City or PSG were seriously interested and Götze would want to leave, it wouldn't make a difference if it's 40m or 50m.

Edit: I'd obviously wouldn't sell him for any price, though. Unless his little brother Felix is even better than him, then sell shit Götze for a high price :D

We had Sneijder's brother, he was shite. Don't get your hopes up :p

Timurid

Coppa Italia:
Siena -0,25 55%

Serie A for the weekend:
Lazio -0,5 60% & u2,5 53,5%
Siena +0,5 55% & u3,25 61%
Cagliari +0,5 54%
Fiorentina-Sampdoria u2,5 59%.
Pescara +1,75 55% & u3 57%
Bologna +0 66% & u2,25 55%
Chievo +0,5 58,5%
Inter -1 63%
Juventus 1,25 62% & u2,75 60%
Milan +0 62% & u2,5 55,5%

As per @Manuelzzzzz on Twitter
Fuck you and your silly bets!!!

Thorgan Hazard seems to have a huge talent too, done well for both Lens and now loaned out to some half shitty Belgian club by Chelsea, would be fun seeing them both on the team.

Zabojnik

We're gonna pound you into oblivion with the wrath of a thousand Cuntes, you silly cow.

image3.jpg

Forza Siena tonight! They don't have to win, just tire the Cows out a bit. We'll have to save out strenght for Shakhtar.

Goddammit, it's been raining all day here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forza Siena tonight! They don't have to win, just tire the Cows out a bit. We'll have to save out strenght for Shakhtar.

Goddammit, it's been raining all day here.

Their coach came out and said he's going to use young players tonight. :/

It rained once a few days ago, I think it was a glitch.

Meier

It's annoying because City were on last weekend as well.

Time to start supporting a massive club so you won't be annoyed!

Fm players , when you won everything with your team do you stay or do you go to the next one?

I stay at the same club forever and usually take on an International team as well. I coached Brazil alongside Porto for about 8 years in FM12. For a time, half my Starting XI were on my NT.

Thorgan Hazard seems to have a huge talent too, done well for both Lens and now loaned out to some half shitty Belgian club by Chelsea, would be fun seeing them both on the team.

Yeah he's doing well enough at Zulte-Waregem, which usually is a mid-table team. This season they are 2nd in the league, ahead of powerhouses like Bruges, Genk, Standard. It's a good loan move for him, he gets to start regularly enough since their squad is pretty weak.

Though by the time he joins Chelsea, Eden might already be out! Rafa will break him down soon.

Top Bottom