• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Korez

LOL Bendtner score
KuGsj.gif

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Zumas was better.
Hardly. It was a fantastic goal under any circumstances but made better because it was against that awful team back when they could be considered competition. Zlatan first timed that one from outside the box. It's an insane goal.

He's quite special in friendlies. ;)

He's already editing his wiki with the four more goals.

Hardly. It was a fantastic goal under any circumstances but made better because it was against that awful team back when they could be considered competition. Zlatan first timed that one from outside the box. It's an insane goal.

I was mostly kidding. ;)

Still don't think it was that fantastic though, it was great but not even close to being in the best goals ever, Zlatan has scored better goals himself where the keeper was actually in the goal.

dc89

I'm glad the footballing authorities here on GAF are writing Hart off as useless. He can happily spend the rest of his career at City. :)

Clegg

I don't think Hart is useless.

He's a decent keeper and is capable of amazing saves. However, he's also prone to complete horror shows which seem to get glossed over by the media.

He's made more mistakes,this season, than any other top keeper I can think of.

FootballFan

I've never doubted Zlatan's technique or ability.

But there can be no doubt that over the course of his career he's underperformed in big matches.

Most people that praise him have never had him play for their team. I used to like him, until he joined Barca.

When you watch him for 90 minutes every game, you see how annoying and overrated he is.

He was missing tap ins left and right, running less kilometers a game than Valdes(seriously), ruining tiki taka etc.

Overrated does no mean he sucks though, just not as good as some claim. His goal in the Clasico was class, and he is a pretty consistent scorer. Just not as good as his fans claim.... in my opinion.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Two footed flying tackle.

Yeah that sounds like him.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Most people that praise him have never had him play for their team. I used to like him, until he joined Barca.

When you watch him for 90 minutes every game, you see how annoying and overrated he is.

He was missing tap ins left and right, running less kilometers a game than Valdes(seriously), ruining tiki taka etc.

Overrated does no mean he sucks though, just not as good as some claim. His goal in the Clasico was class, and he is a pretty consistent scorer. Just not as good as his fans claim.... in my opinion.

It's useless FF, I give up.

Feorax

Luis Suarez has just received a standing ovation from the whole stadium in Poland. He was pure class again.

Apparently there's going to be a story tomorrow about there being 'doubts' over his future at LFC.

Makes sense, seeing as he signed a new 6 figure contract just a few months ago and doesn't shut up about how much he loves being at the club.

EDIT: apparently the story is he's Mancini's top transfer target in Jan. You'd have thought he'd have learned after Skrtel and Agger.

pulga

Banned
Oh my god at Ibra's last goal.

lolololololol Joe Hart. How people at time spoke of him as best in the world is baffling to me.

There's no doubt Ibra has amazing technique, I remember seeing a video of him doing keepy ups with chewing gum. Wouldn't class him as one of the best in the world though, he doesn't turn up in enough games to warrant that imo.

K1LLER7

Oh my god at Ibra's last goal.

lolololololol Joe Hart. How people at time spoke of him as best in the world is baffling to me.
He's let quite a few goals in down to his left side that he should be saving.

He's been worse than De Gea this season IMO.

Clegg

Ibra if anything is underrated, by that "big game" garbage so many people believe. Same as it was with Cristiano.

Ronaldo has shrugged off that tag. He's put in some brilliant performances against Barca over the last 18 months.

Zlatan, unfortunately, hasn't done anything to help himself.

dc89

Nothing at all to do with the £200 million team in front of him making him look good....

Hart has saved the £200 million pound teams blushes many a time. He had a poor game tonight, find me a keeper which doesn't every now and then.

---

Reporter @annabrolin on Swedish TV4: "What happens in your head?" Zlatan: "Magic, magic...haha”

:lol

Clegg

Hart has saved the £200 million pound teams blushes many a time. He had a poor game tonight, find me a keeper which doesn't every now and then.

It's not just a poor performance every now and then though, dc.

Hart hasn't been that great this season, Dortmund match aside.

bud

you can say what you want about ibra--i don't even think he's the best central forward in the world--but that is a goal that messi and ronaldo will never score in their lives. ever.

yes, i can see into the future.

Top Bottom