• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Linius

Did both field strong sides?

Love watching Ibra, makes it look easy. Berbatov like.

I just got home from work, switched on the TV at the 65th minute. And I see a lot of young players for us who usually aren't playing. Some great talents though. Lots of players aren't even there, from both sides.

Moobabe

I watched him with Juve, Inter and Milan. How many game did you watch again? 10? 100?

I'm not saying he's shit, I'm saying he's overrated. (by you and quite frankly the ones who don't know him as well). He coined the big game chocker term, believe what you want. :)

Food for thought: Inter and Barca won it all after replacing him.

I won't say I've seen all his games; I haven't. But the guy is a special footballer and there's no 2 ways about it.

Slizz

Fuck, just got home from class. Seems like Ibra is doin his thang out there. Someone .gif the last goal.

Oh and Hart also doing 'his thing' out there.

K1LLER7

I just got home from work, switched on the TV at the 65th minute. And I see a lot of young players for us who usually aren't playing. Some great talents though. Lots of players aren't even there, from both sides.
Oh :(

Ibrahimovic is amazing, can't deny this mans talent. So good.

Manager

1352927372389.gif

Last and most kickass goal coming up

Clegg

I've never doubted Zlatan's technique or ability.

But there can be no doubt that over the course of his career he's underperformed in big matches.

Bo-Locks

Roy Keane has been saying that Hart is not as good as everyone thinks for a while now, even though the English media want to hype him up.

dc89

Hart had a poor game, but I don't think he did anything wrong in the last goal. Any other striker in any other game would not have scored like that. FACT.

Rooney - take note. That's how you do a over head kick.

Top Bottom