• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm listening guys - keep the nonsense coming. I'll be watching him score again tonight against "minnows" - both penalties tonight as well.
!

He played for my team, and in my league, for the majority of his career...

You don't know more about ibra from a fucking friendly or wikipedia.

Moobabe

!

He played for my team, and in my league, for the majority of his career...

You don't know more about ibra from a fucking friendly or wikipedia.

He's played 70 games for you, 74 for Ajax and 88 for Inter.

23 goals for you, 35 for Ajax and 57 for Inter. I understand his record for you guys was poor - but that doesn't discount what he's achieved elsewhere.

Hat trick.

And don't give me that - I've watched him in your league, in internationals, in Spain, in the CL as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's played 70 games for you, 74 for Ajax and 88 for Inter.

23 goals for you, 35 for Ajax and 57 for Inter. I understand his record for you guys was poor - but that doesn't discount what he's achieved elsewhere.

Hat trick.
I watched him with Juve, Inter and Milan. How many games did you watch again? 10? 100?

I'm not saying he's shit, I'm saying he's overrated. (by you and quite frankly the ones who don't know him as well). He coined the big game chocker term, believe what you want. :)

Food for thought: Inter and Barca won it all after replacing him.

Clegg

Ireland have actually been half-decent for a change.

We've had the majority of possession and created chances.

But we can't bloody score.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hart was shite in the Spurs match as well. Not having a great season bar the Dortmund game.

Top Bottom