• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Meier

Just seen the Daily Post headline. If it's true, apparently Man City are going to bid £40 million.

There are not enough lol's in the world. Given how reliant on him we are, the fact that he is our only recognised forward, in the best form
we've seen him in for LFC, and the fact that he signed a new deal only 6 months ago, £40 million is nowhere near enough (unless that is in addition to Aguero coming our way, then we may have to consider it).

Meh, I don't believe it. There's no way he's a better player than Falcao and he can be had for just £5m more. Just a bullshit story made up by the papers.

Aguero is worth considerably more than Suarez anyway. There has been a lot of speculation about Arsenal, Spurs and a host of other clubs wanting Dzeko but I don't think anyone can afford him, especially with the form he's on. I hope if he truly does get sold, it isn't within the league.

Feorax

The story is probably LOLs but after the Torres debacle, can never be too sure with the football world business side of things.

Suarez won't want to go. He could have forced a move to PSG in the summer if he wanted oil money and CL football, but he decided to stay with us and sign a new deal.

No matter how much FSG might want to, they can't force him to go, just like they couldn't force Agger or Skrtel.

Aguero is worth considerably more than Suarez anyway.

Probably in a side by side comparisson, but City don't rely on Aguero like we do on Suarez right now. He's currently the difference between us and a relegation battle.

Anyway, the other news that will break tomorrow is that the sulky one wants out of Chelsea. Now that I can believe.

January loan anyone?

I hope he doesn't go - he's a top player and the league is better off having him in it.

The dichotomy of Suarez is amazing

Some people want him out of the league because of his diving, racial abuse*, whinging, feigning injury, dangerous challenges and reputation

Others think that he brings entertainment and quality to the league, occasionally supplemented by incidents of entertaining argument and debate-starters

Moobabe

The dichotomy of Suarez is amazing

Some people want him out of the league because of his diving, racial abuse*, whinging, feigning injury, dangerous challenges and reputation

Others think that he brings entertainment and quality to the league, occasionally supplemented by incidents of entertaining argument and debate-starters

I think he's all of the above

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@2010MisterChip
#OJOALDATO - Ibrahimovic es el PRIMER JUGADOR que le hace 4 goles a Inglaterra en sus 140 años de historia. Wooooooooooooow

Ibrahimoviç is the FIRST PLAYER to score four goals against England in its 140 years of history.

We are a horrible shit team without Ibra.
You guys were a horrible shit team even last year, you just didn't realize it because of Ibra and Thiago Silva.
How many teams did Milan beat last year that were in the top 6? Only Udinese, right? And it was only thanks to El Shaarawy....

Meier

Probably in a side by side comparisson, but City don't rely on Aguero like we do on Suarez right now. He's currently the difference between us and a relegation battle.

No doubt, Suarez has been incredible for you all this year and single-handedly changed the course of your season. He is the epitome of indispensable at the moment.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ibra + Mancini was the worst, but Zlatan had 1 year with Mourinho(and iirc missed some easy chances againts ManU) and he was still a big game bottler.
Also Villa >>> Eto'o >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ibra

Yep. Ibra sulks when he bottles easy chances as well.

I love him and he's one of my favorite players but when all the pressure in the world is on him he chokes. That one Clasico match aside.

Clegg

If United want to get the best out of Welbeck then he needs to be played up front. He's excelled for England when given the centre forward role.

In comparison, he's been pretty poor on the wing for United. I suppose his problem is the great form of RVP and Hernandez.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol. We were shit long before that game. Just glad Borghi is gone, maybe we'll have enough time to rebuild before the game against Peru.

I know I just enjoyed that victory quite a bit. But still, you guys hadn't lost at home since like 2008 or so, until that match.

I just hope we don't start choking in the 2nd leg come March. I'm very worried.

--hmm I checked looks like we have Bolivia at home and then Venezuela away next March. We should light Bolivia up but Venezuela will park the bus and counter.

Yikes :/

--damn. posting too much. I'm out till the match tonite unless we concede an early goal. Then I'm out for a few days lulz

Yen

If United want to get the best out of Welbeck then he needs to be played up front. He's excelled for England when given the centre forward role.

In comparison, he's been pretty poor on the wing for United. I suppose his problem is the great form of RVP and Hernandez.

Compared to your other strikers, Welbeck has the composure of a shitting dog.

Kyoufu

Danny Simpson dating Tulisa.

(I have no idea who she is)

KcIaP.jpg

Danny Simpson dating Tulisa.

(I have no idea who she is)

http://i.imgur.com/KcIaP.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]In March 2012, a sex tape of Contostavlos and her former lover Justin Edwards emerged on the internet.[49][50] Contostavlos was granted an injunction (Contostavlos v Mendahun) that legally blocks the distribution of the tape.[51] The injunction prohibits anyone from using, publishing, communicating or disclosing all or any part of the film to any other person.[52][53][/QUOTE]
The only thing that matters

Be an average premier league player - chick magnet

I remember Marcus Bent had a string of stunners

Also guys I have a problem, I'm starting to like Suarez

Nt sure if the gif of him celebrating alone was the turning point but its amazing

Top Bottom