• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Just saw that Russia's u21 team got abused by the draw for U21 Euro 2013. In a group with Spain, Germany and Netherlands. Oh well, maybe since we got World Cup qualifying basically wrapped up already Capello would let go of based Dzagoev and Kokorin to go beat up on these inferior nations.

Carbonox

I actually wouldn't miss Tiote if we sold him. Terrible thing to say I know but he's been shockingly poor this season and his attitude stinks. If we're to get Sissokho from Toulouse, that would be an upgrade probably. Bigirimana is too young to take up the mantle and he's shaky as well.

PJX

It's absolutely woeful.

Alan Shearer saying that Liverpool need a new goalscorer.

No fucking shit you fucking ball head.

There was a brilliant blog post on the Guardian this week about how they need to find their Neville. Match of the Day is dross.

Don't worry, Bent is on his way.

I actually wouldn't miss Tiote if we sold him. Terrible thing to say I know but he's been shockingly poor this season and his attitude stinks. If we're to get Sissokho from Toulouse, that would be an upgrade probably. Bigirimana is too young to take up the mantle and he's shaky as well.
I would miss him for sure, but I wouldn´t cry about him. I think that he is vital to the team when he actually is good. I think that a lot of the problems Cabaye has been having is because he haven´t had the monster that Tiote was last season, next to him.

But yeah a guy like Sissokho could probably replace him pretty OK, would probably be better than Tiote is right now. But I want us to sign a player or two without losing anyone, it is the depth that is piss poor.

xintin

So what you're essentially saying is you think the booing is acceptable. Got it.
Yeah, fans can boo or cheer whatever they want. I dont personally have a problem with Rafa, i just said that on the other page. But others feel different about it and who the fuck is Ballague to tell them who to cheer for.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is that your cousin?

The NBA fines players for flopping/diving now, time to step your game up FIFA.

lol no

Was I the only one that expected the usual Iniesta video?

tello.jpg

I'm definitely in the minority here, but honestly I don't blame Chelsea fans for booing Benitez because he did say some pretty bad things about the club. Yeah, it's a shitty protest printing out A4 sheets of paper to hold up, but I understand not wanting him as manager after what he said.

Paul has been on an anti-Chelsea/pro-Rafa rampage for the last week.

I'm definitely in the minority here, but honestly I don't blame Chelsea fans for booing Benitez because he did say some pretty bad things about the club. Yeah, it's a shitty protest printing out A4 sheets of paper to hold up, but I understand not wanting him as manager after what he said.
Me too.

I don't think they're in the right, per se, but I am not at all surprised and like you said I don't blame them.

Imagine how Liverpool fans would treat a manager who openly criticised them, said they lacked passion or were crazy or deluded.

So what you're essentially saying is you think the booing is acceptable. Got it.

Is it not possible that rather than booing Rafa the fans were booing a shockingly shit performance, no-one played well tonight, no-one wanted to shoot or attack properly and it was frustrating and utter bullshit.

Wilbur

Banned

It would be hilarious if they drew 0-0 again and Rafa got sacked :lol

Carbonox

I would miss him for sure, but I wouldn´t cry about him. I think that he is vital to the team when he actually is good. I think that a lot of the problems Cabaye has been having is because he haven´t had the monster that Tiote was last season, next to him.

But yeah a guy like Sissokho could probably replace him pretty OK, would probably be better than Tiote is right now. But I want us to sign a player or two without losing anyone, it is the depth that is piss poor.

Yeah the monster that Tiote was was also down to his 'not give a fuck' attitude. The downside to that though was his constant bookings. I believe Pardew asked him to tone that down booking-wise but that's gone and tamed the beast. He's a fucking pussy cat now. He's not a tidy DM but one who uses brute force to fuck people up. If we can get a tidy DM to replace him, we could potentially be better off. Plus his decent passing ability has completely eluded him this season. He CONSTANTLY fucks up 5 YARD passes. My nan could do those without fail.

Sissokho would probably work better than Tiote with Cabaye cos they're buddies and have played together successfully in the French national team.

Kyoufu

Yeah the monster that Tiote was was also down to his 'not give a fuck' attitude. The downside to that though was his constant bookings. I believe Pardew asked him to tone that down booking-wise but that's gone and tamed the beast. He's a fucking pussy cat now. He's not a tidy DM but one who uses brute force to fuck people up. If we can get a tidy DM to replace him, we could potentially be better off. Plus his decent passing ability has completely eluded him this season. He CONSTANTLY fucks up 5 YARD passes. My nan could do those without fail.

Sissokho would probably work better than Tiote with Cabaye cos they're buddies and have played together successfully in the French national team.

Yeah but we'll never sign him. Our club owner stinks.

Carbonox

If he gets sacked he'll be the richest man alive

Yup.

Mike Ashley won't sack Pardew and I doubt Pardew will want to resign given what ridiculous amount of money he would get should he get fired to cover that contract.

So essentially, we're boned.

Edit: I bet you Pardew is used to sacking clauses by now so knows how to bypass the ones that net him nil. :lol

"We had 65% possession tonight. To me, that's more important than goals."

This can't be a genuine quote from Rodgers can it?

Somebody confirm before I take the piss.

Top Bottom