• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Oh that's right, you guys are a bit behind. Also, Wilbury, what the fuck were you doing in the Boardwalk Empire OT? The previous page had enormous spoilers. You dodged a bullet there

Wilbur

Banned
Oh that's right, you guys are a bit behind. Also, Wilbury, what the fuck were you doing in the Boardwalk Empire OT? The previous page had enormous spoilers. You dodged a bullet there

Clicked new reply on the very first page, haven't looked at anything past the first page :lol

Kyoufu

Next 3 games:

Wigan – Martinez will slap Pardew in the face with his cock.

Fulham – We got annihilated there last season. Berbagod will roll us up in a rizla and smoke us.

Man City – Our dead souls will vacate the empty seats.

= 7 LOSSES in a row

Ashley will sack Pardew.

We didn't play great tonight but took our chances, Liverpool are shocking in attack, Bent will surely be bought as soon as window opens?

As for Newcastle, wtf is going on? I honestly thought they'd be ok this season. Can we have Cabaye and Ben Arfa? Give Kaboul and Lloris some friends.

Timurid

Next 3 games:

Wigan – Martinez will slap Pardew in the face with his cock.

Fulham – We got annihilated there last season. Berbagod will roll us up in a rizla and smoke us.

Man City – Our dead souls will vacate the empty seats.

= 7 LOSSES in a row

Ashley will sack Pardew.

Fraudcastle!

Clegg

The Bale OG from another angle

tumblr_me7wm73j3s1qb8tsao1_500.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm really enjoying Max Payne 3. Probably helps I only paid $15 for it though.

footy gaf would like Forza Horizon as well. The soundtrack consists of all those overrated bands you guys always post about in here :)

rodvik

We didn't play great tonight but took our chances, Liverpool are shocking in attack, Bent will surely be bought as soon as window opens?

As for Newcastle, wtf is going on? I honestly thought they'd be ok this season. Can we have Cabaye and Ben Arfa? Give Kaboul and Lloris some friends.

According to Villa rumours Bent is indeed off to Liverpool.

I saw that Kolo Toure photo a few days ago here and thought nothing of it. I just read up on the story tonight and am shocked. It sounds like his marriage was based on the fact that he got his girlfriend knocked up. That is something I cant ever imagine myself doing (marrying someone for convenience)

I'm really enjoying Max Payne 3. Probably helps I only paid $15 for it though.

footy gaf would like Forza Horizon as well. The soundtrack consists of all those overrated bands you guys always post about in here :)

Forza will be on my doorstep tomorrow morning. I'm really, really excited for it! Got it for $15 from Microsoft during "Cyber Monday".

Still annoyed that we couldn't scrape a draw because of our disastrous start. Think we have a run of winnable games up until New Years, gotta take advantage. Worth remembering that in the second half of the season, we'll have to play Man Utd, Arsenal, City and Stoke away. Gotta win the points that we should be winning. Since the start of the season, 4th has gone from vague hope to pipe dream, but I still wanna finish at least level to where we finished last season. 7th isn't beyond us, surely?

Things that clearly, clearly should be done for us to progress:

1) Buy a striker to play with or instead of Suarez, as the situation demands
2) Buy a backup defensive midfielder
3) Get Downing out of the team, definitely out of leftback
4) Work on Enrique's splitsecond decision making
5) Work on Allen and Gerrard's positioning off the ball and pressing intelligence
6) Shoot a firework up Sahin's arse
7) Try and get a relationship going between Johnson and Sterling
8) Teach the front 4 when and where to attack the box

None of that is rocket science, all of it is costing us every week

About two years ago, I bought an Xbox 360 after having sold my PlayStation. I didn't have a great deal of money left, nor was the software lineup particularly appealing, and so I opted to check the table of scores on Metacritic. Bioshock and a title called Mass Effect seemed to be up there and were now 'Classics', meaning a reduced price. I had never played an RPG nor a game like Bioshock but they both turned out to be my two favourite video games in my adult lifetime. One of the reasons for this could be the sense of value I got from paying so little in what seemingly were engaging games.

By the way, this reminds me I need to replay Red Dead Redemption again: riding a horse in a video game has never been more fun

About two years ago, I bought an Xbox 360 after having sold my PlayStation. I didn't have a great deal of money left, nor was the software lineup particularly appealing, and so I opted to check the table of scores on Metacritic. Bioshock and a title called Mass Effect seemed to be up there and were now 'Classics', meaning a reduced price. I had never played an RPG nor a game like Bioshock but they both turned out to be my two favourite video games in my adult lifetime. One of the reasons for this could be the sense of value I got from paying so little in what seemingly were engaging titles.

Wrong thread?

Still annoyed that we couldn't scrape a draw because of our disastrous start. Think we have a run of winnable games up until New Years, gotta take advantage. Worth remembering that in the second half of the season, we'll have to play Man Utd, Arsenal, City and Stoke away. Gotta win the points that we should be winning. Since the start of the season, 4th has gone from vague hope to pipe dream, but I still wanna finish at least level to where we finished last season. 7th isn't beyond us, surely?

Things that clearly, clearly should be done for us to progress:

1) Buy a striker to play with or instead of Suarez, as the situation demands
2) Buy a backup defensive midfielder
3) Get Downing out of the team, definitely out of leftback
4) Work on Enrique's splitsecond decision making
5) Work on Allen and Gerrard's positioning off the ball and pressing intelligence
6) Shoot a firework up Sahin's arse
7) Try and get a relationship going between Johnson and Sterling
8) Teach the front 4 when and where to attack the box

None of that is rocket science, all of it is costing us every week

Don't worry, you'll finish top 2
in Liverpool.

Salazar

I saw that Kolo Toure photo a few days ago here and thought nothing of it. I just read up on the story tonight and am shocked. It sounds like his marriage was based on the fact that he got his girlfriend knocked up. That is something I cant ever imagine myself doing (marrying someone for convenience)

Quoth Pepys: that he that doth get a wench with child and marries her afterward it is as if a man should shit in his hat and then clap it upon his head.

Lightning

Banned
I hope Everton lose their next 6 games for the way they played today! Dirty bastards. A draw is a decent result I'll take it but they didn't have to foul us so many times.

That Fellaini fouls too much. Freakin JT.

Top Bottom