• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Rafael would be average in any other team. Look at his brother over at QPR.

mathieu-debuchy-360.jpg

741868217-24092011171014.jpg

ashley460276.jpg

Meier

Dortmund's a dead rubber though really; they're definitely finishing top of the group and if Mancini was being honest I don't think he gives many fucks about Europa League.
Read the other day that 4 is the fewest points a British club has managed in the UCL. I would think he wouldn't want to go down in infamy of doing worse than that so I expect a pretty good squad to be played. A loss cements his firing at the end of the year IMO.

"We had 65% possession tonight. To me, that's more important than goals."

This can't be a genuine quote from Rodgers can it?

Somebody confirm before I take the piss.

I was going to mention this but couldn't properly attribute the comment so thought it must be a wind up.

Fucking hilarious if true, mind.

Clegg

Carrick, Fergie and Evans were effusive in their praise for Rafael

Evans, in particular... "he sets the tone for the rest of the players"

Wilbur

Banned

Proper blood and guts player, I'm in love with him. My favourite player in the current squad.

1. Rafael, 2. Kagawa, 3. Ando that lovable fat cunt

We've let 15 points slip from leading positions. Ouch.

I have a feeling this'll come back to bite you in the arse

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Agreed.

I've been a bit disappointed with Kyle Walker this season. He's the same age as Rafael and plays in the same position but he hasn't kicked on like Raf has.

Walker seems to have plugged his brain back in for the last three games. Don't call it a comeback but...he's back. Our best player today.

time to point guns at children for realsies

Are you out of the cup now or is it two legs?

Out.

and yeah, I can't even stand the thought of going to work tomorrow and listening to some kids try and rile me up there. If you hear about a school shooting in Denmark you know what happened. Luckily most of the kids are too young to even remember Brøndby being slightly successful, so there isn't that many of them.

Wilbur

Banned
Out.

and yeah, I can't even stand the thought of going to work tomorrow and listening to some kids try and rile me up there. If you hear about a school shooting in Denmark you know what happened. Luckily most of the kids are too young to even remember Brøndby being slightly successful, so there isn't that many of them.

3312120_o.gif

He needs to keep this up now. Only been a third of the season. We need him to keep going the way he is for the next 5 years.

Just praying he doesn't get injured. His body has grown a lot over the last couple of years so I think that's why he was getting injured so much. Hopefully that's behind him now.

Evans was the man tonight though. He really was great. Only West Ham of course but good to see him playing like that.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Out.

lol do you get internet access in your Ikea prisons?

Agreed.

I've been a bit disappointed with Kyle Walker this season. He's the same age as Rafael and plays in the same position but he hasn't kicked on like Raf has.

Kyle Walker has been in poor form for a while, but you make it sounds like Rafael has been getting better and better with age.

Wilbur

Banned
He needs to keep this up now. Only been a third of the season. We need him to keep going the way he is for the next 5 years.

Just praying he doesn't get injured. His body has grown a lot over the last couple of years so I think that's why he was getting injured so much. Hopefully that's behind him now.

Evans was the man tonight though. He really was great. Only West Ham of course but good to see him playing like that.

I do fear for him a tad; would like to start Jones a few times - against Reading might be a good idea - so he doesn't burn out, or play Valencia there if we're playing 3 man midfields sometimes.

Evans was class tonight. Smalling was very good as well, and Evra has been much better this season than the last few.

Honestly, Rooney and Hernandez were awful, Cleverley was anonymous, RVP was quiet. But I'm happy with the rest of the team. Would like to bring back DDG though.

GolazoDan

Disgusted by the sexist abuse at Old Trafford tonight. 70,000 abusing a lone woman, questioning her gender and ordering her to get her breasts out for "the lads". It's her body and she should be respected. Carlton Cole didn't get that reaction when he replaced her and that sickens me.

Kyoufu

Disgusted by the sexist abuse at Old Trafford tonight. 70,000 abusing a lone woman, questioning her gender and ordering her to get her breasts out for "the lads". It's her body and she should be respected. Carlton Cole didn't get that reaction when he replaced her and that sickens me.

What did I miss?

Wilbur

Banned

:lol very good. I was confused as fuck up until a point.

How did we look from in the stadium?

iEZwMb4QQwmju.gif

No this tweet is even funnier

@BBCsporf
If Stewart Downing scores for Liverpool vs Spurs, we will give away a copy of Football Manager 2013! Simply RT this and follow us to win!

Citizenkaneclap.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Please dont pulga the thread :)

I was trying to catch up yesterday but I'm still like 4 episodes behind :(

Gretchen Mol is so fucking hot. Damn she just does it for me

Yeah, we just finished episode 8, so we're 3 behind US speed anyway.

She is. She's got great nipples as well.

Wilbur

Banned
It had such a surge in quality so quickly; up until the
St. Paddy's Day
episode in Season One I wasn't feeling it at all, and then since then its been consistently fantastic.

Like I said we just finished episode 8, so
Billie just got blown to shit. Can't wait to see how this shit unfurls

Top Bottom