• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Salazar

pbYVZ.gif

:lol Buffon

OykUd.gif

tQU0U.gif

People really have to read over what they type before pressing 'Submit Reply' :lol

Its incredible. Its like some people don't realise that there are ways of getting their strong opinions across without risking a ban

'I feel more sorry for him family than anything. Assuming he wasn't mentally ill, he's made a considered decision to leave them with nothing but grief over something incredibly stupid. I get that people have too much vested interest in the presidential race, but I find it to be an act of selfishness and poor life-prioritisation to kill yourself over it'

Boom, same opinion, no backlash, no ban.

Lightning

Banned
I find it funny to that idiot David Moyes moaning how they didn't get many decisions despite the fact that the referee let them kick us around the park with shitty tackles. I'm starting to think Steven Gerrard was right, it's like playing bloody Stoke!

FootballFan

Its incredible. Its like some people don't realise that there are ways of getting their strong opinions across without risking a ban

'I feel more sorry for him family than anything. Assuming he wasn't mentally ill, he's made a considered decision to leave them with nothing but grief over something incredibly stupid. I get that people have too much vested interest in the presidential race, but I find it to be an act of selfishness and poor life-prioritisation to kill yourself over it'

Boom, same opinion, no backlash, no ban.

The only times I usually start posting crazy without reading over is when Barca get ganged up on and uefalona(in a serious manner) gets thrown around.

Otherwise I like to think of myself as pretty calm :lol It's pretty hard to get banned though when this is pretty much the only thread I post in.

sohois

Think I might be done with RAWK

I don't know how you can really 'read' any kind of fan forum.

There are some benefits to be gleaned, namely: Best place for more obscure news & transfer shite, best place for match streams and best place for academy stuff. But actually reading anything that would count as an opinion would drive one insane.

:lol What happened?

I'm just tired of the place.

Really good posters leaving the forum, replaced by trolls
Every thread turns into an argument (not a debate)
Too many agenda-pushers
Every thread turns into an anti-FSG thread
Massive discrepancy in mod treatment depending on post count
Utter delusion going both ways
Far too much anti-OOT sentiment
Rampant with condescending bellends
Shite new layout
Great posts get ignored in favour of discussions with Scribes
The entire concept of Scribes
Ridiculous superiority complex throughout the forum, regarding our fanbase
New members who are willing to go against the norm, even reasonably, are accused by one of the prominent members of being a Manc, and stuck with it

Probably plenty more that I've missed. Since Rafa was sacked, the place has been moribund. I'd be surprised if the place exists in anything like the same condition in 2 years' time

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haven't done much in FC3 yet.

Just zoomed around in a jeep wasting fuckers with the mounted gun.
Don't use mounted weapons. You're part of the problem.

Every single shooter this gen had some sort of mounted weapon segment ffs.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If any of you scumbags were to be made mod, who would it be?

The_Hitcher89 said:
Can I be a mod? The football-thread could do with a good purging :p

edit: There's on of them right below me. Hammer to the skull, dragged onto the pile with the other Madridista and Bayern fans :p

lol thought I'd quote this fine comment. Sviatoslav is already a mod who cares

Nyx

Yay, beat Shakthar 3-1 at home, and lost 2-1 over there, meaning The Villa qualified for the group stage of the Champions League 2013/14.

Next up, CSKA Moscow, Olympiakos and Olympique Marseille.

In FM13 that is....

AndresON777

shooting blanks
11 point lead over your main rivals eh? welcome to the club.

:lol

Well my point was each pic was closer/zoomed in more than the previous pic above it. Thats why he looks bigger and bigger, not because of Andres Juice Ltd.

Yep but they havn't played Dortmund at all yet. More like a 5 point lead :p

Yay, beat Shakthar 3-1 at home, and lost 2-1 over there, meaning The Villa qualified for the group stage of the Champions League 2013/14.

Next up, CSKA Moscow, Olympiakos and Olympique Marseille.

In FM13 that is....

Clearly

pulga

Banned
I sometimes wonder what it's like to be in Messi's head while in a game. You must be seeing it played out in a whole 'nother spectrum, at a different level from anyone else.

Sloosha

I sometimes wonder what it's like to be in Messi's head while in a game. You must be seeing it played out in a whole 'nother spectrum, at a different level from anyone else.

I'd rather see the game from Balotelli's perspective. Or maybe Ibra.

FootballFan

I wonder that too, the players with really good vision(Messi, Ozil, Cleverly, Xavi etc.), a .2 second glance up and they see all the options and decide which one is the best and lay a perfect ball for them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know what its like to be in Vucinic' head:

"Oh a ball! ^_^ SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT"

*off target*

Top Bottom