• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wes

venison crêpe
tumblr_mai1gkxSOi1rxgby0o1_500.jpg

Zabojnik

Vacation! My girlfriend is living there, doing master classes!

That's great. Where in China, if you don't mind me asking, and how is she liking it? All the people I know who spent a few months there couldn't wait to get back home. Almost everyone had a horror story or two to share, haha.

Blablurn

That's great. Where in China, if you don't mind me asking, and how is she liking it? All the people I know who spent a few months there couldn't wait to get back home. Almost everyone had a horror story or two to share, haha.
She Is living in dalian which is in the North, we met there when I did my year over there. She likes it but obviously it would be better if we could be there together. Right now I wanna finish my bachelor so I can look for a job over there ( im studying Chinese). We are pretty open people and never had problems with China, of course there are enough who can't deal with their way of life. I could write more but im on the phone right now lol

deGod

Goalkeeper David de Gea has revealed that he is relishing the challenge of playing for Manchester United, even though there is 'added pressure' at such a big club.

De Gea has faced a battle for his place from Anders Lindegaard and has started seven of United's Premier League games so far this season, while the Danish international has started six.

Indeed, the Spain star's performances have been scrutinised since his £17 million signing in 2011 but he claimed he is enjoying the added pressure of playing for United.

"I'm at a huge club and there are big demands on you," he told told United Review. "As a goalkeeper I'm well aware that any mistake can be magnified by the press and the fans. That's always the case for goalkeepers, no matter where you play.

"But it's true that here at Manchester United there's added pressure. It's bigger than it was for me at Atletico Madrid and also for the Spain Under-21 team. It's a challenge that's enjoyable and it ensures you're always striving to operate at 100%."

Meanwhile, De Gea says he enjoys United's role as 'comeback kings' and believes their famed fighting spirit is "part of the heart and soul of the club".

Sir Alex Ferguson's team have conceded the first goal in 13 of their 20 games in all competitions and have won eight of those, claiming 18 Premier League points from losing positions.

"Certainly, when I was in Spain I'd heard about this aspect and seen for myself on TV the way the team always seemed to conjure up a late goal to either draw or win matches," De Gea added. "So it's great to be a part of it myself.

"I think dramatic comebacks are part of the heart and soul of this club and it's almost written in the history of Manchester United that these sorts of things happen so often. I love being a part of it and experiencing it for myself."

de Gea .... Goalkeeper. Hero. Acrobatic

Zabojnik

She Is living in dalian which is in the North, we met there when I did my year over there. She likes it but obviously it would be better if we could be there together. Right now I wanna finish my bachelor so I can look for a job over there ( im studying Chinese). We are pretty open people and never had problems with China, of course there are enough who can't deal with their way of life. I could write more but im on the phone right now lol

Niiiice. Hope everything turns out the way you want it. And fuck Bayern. <3

Wilbur

Banned
might be slightly perverse to question what David de Gea is doing sitting on Manchester United's bench after Anders Lindegaard kept a clean sheet in the 1-0 win over West Ham but let's do it anyway. What is David de Gea doing sitting on Manchester United's bench? De Gea certainly has his faults – especially his ability to deal with crosses – but he pulls off saves that other goalkeepers can only dream of making and has kept United in matches on his own at times this season. Although Lindegaard made a good stop to deny Carlton Cole, he was not overworked by West Ham, whose best efforts mostly went high or wide. The Dane is a good goalkeeper but De Gea is a special one.

I agree Jacob Steinberg. I agree.

Wilbur

Banned
Aye, De Gea saves things I've already written off as a goal in my mind.

Yep; I still have a gif of his Chelsea save bookmarked and I just watch it sometimes. It's just incredible, and he's made another 20 saves that brilliant alone. He's been far better with crosses than last year, but still shaky at times. I feel bad for Anders because I like him, but he's just a good goalkeeper like the writer says.

Someone find me a YouTube highlights reel, I wish to ejaculate on this tram.

LegoArmo

Yep; I still have a gif of his Chelsea save bookmarked and I just watch it sometimes. It's just incredible, and he's made another 20 saves that brilliant alone. He's been far better with crosses than last year, but still shaky at times. I feel bad for Anders because I like him, but he's just a good goalkeeper like the writer says.

Someone find me a YouTube highlights reel, I wish to ejaculate on this tram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3X4JPm-yc

MESUT OZIL is back on Manchester United’s radar after reports the playmaker is considering his future at Real Madrid.
The German international, 24, joined Real from Werder Bremen in a blaze of glory two years ago.

But he is no longer a first choice under Jose Mourinho following the arrival of Luka Modric and sources insist he is growing increasingly unhappy.
United chief Alex Ferguson has asked to be kept informed of any developments and would be at the front of the queue if Real decide to sell.
Missing Fergie is hunting a successor to 38-year-old Paul Scholes, who looks set to retire for the second time at the end of the season.

If Real do choose to offload Ozil, the Spaniards would want double the £12million they paid Bremen.

But United still have money to spend after missing out on Eden Hazard and Lucas Moura in the summer.

Ozil earns £110,000 a week at the Bernabeu, which fits comfortably into the Old Trafford pay structure, as does his age in terms of sell-on value.

According to that shithouse of a paper, The Sun.

Some redcafe members don't want him. WTF man. They know nothing about being a muppet.

Salazar

Some redcafe members don't want him. WTF man. They know nothing about being a muppet.

I'd prefer a box-to-boxer with a mean streak.

But shit, man. It's all good. Anything in January is a severe fucken bonus to me.

What we need to do is fuck Wayne Rooney back off up the pitch. This deep experiment is some kind of shit Hodgson can dick around with in his spare time. Same with Cleverley advanced. It clutters us up and leaves us out of shape for breaks.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd prefer a box-to-boxer with a mean streak.

But shit, man. It's all good. Anything in January is a severe fucken bonus to me.

What we need to do is fuck Wayne Rooney back off up the pitch. This deep experiment is some kind of shit Hodgson can dick around with in his spare time. Same with Cleverley advanced. It clutters us up and leaves us out of shape for breaks.

I don't know what formation we were playing last night, it looked like Rooney and Ando were in the middle with Chicha/RVP up front but bizarrely Cleverley was out on the left doing fuck all and Rafael was our only outlet out wide. RVP came out there once or twice, but we looked rather imbalanced. I hope when Shinji comes back we at least experiment with Rooney wide left.

As much as I think he's brilliant, paying over £20m for skmeone to play in Shinji's position would be pointless, surely.

I was thinking that having a trio of Rppmey, Ozil, and Shinji behind RVP would be a dream. A midfielder is the priority though so this is muppetry.

<3 muppetry

Kyoufu, where do you live? I thought you were in England, but it seems that you have a paid American account on PSN?

Also, what's you PSN ID, or SEN or whatever you call it these days? :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serbian matchfixer Almir Gegic reveals that an Italian TV channel offered him money to implicate Conte. Gegic, unlike Carobbio, declined the offer.

Fantastic..

Juve please let's move to Ligue 1. France is not that far from Torino.

-

Palermo have raised the price for the away fans in Palermo-Juventus to &#8364;60. Milan fans paid &#8364;40 a couple of weeks ago.

Wooden you cunt.

PSG or City would come in with a blockbuster bid before we had the chance.

Neither of those cunts had better get him either. I love watching him play, don't like watching City play, and just don't watch Ligue 1. I'm no Madrid fan, but I can enjoy watching him with them.

Top Bottom