• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

You can be assured that plenty of clubs will be interested in Ozil if he becomes available.

Chelsea probably wouldn't as they have loads of number 10's already. But I can definitely see City going for him. Imagine Aguero playing just ahead of Silva and Ozil?

Ozil is a wonderful player but I'd rather see Kagawa getting a proper shot at United. He lookd good in his fist month at United then his form petered off slightly before his injury.

I think we need a new winger and CM before we even think about more number 10's.

Linius

wOiYX.gif

Gomez bagged four goals for me in FIFA this afternoon.

Doumbia did that for me. Had a crazy game against Wolfsburg. Was leading 3-0 at halftime. By the 65th minute the score was 3-3 (Diego hattrick). Then I scored two goals to take the lead again and that dude got one final goal in the last minute. 5-4 win for me :p

Ozil to Tottenham cos we got a partnership innit.

Woop, off to get excited......

Seriously though, I'd sell half the squad to get Ozil. Such a fantastic player.

You can be assured that plenty of clubs will be interested in Ozil if he becomes available.

Chelsea probably wouldn't as they have loads of number 10's already. But I can definitely see City going for him. Imagine Aguero playing just ahead of Silva and Ozil?

Ozil is a wonderful player but I'd rather see Kagawa getting a proper shot at United. He lookd good in his fist month at United then his form petered off slightly before his injury.

I think we need a new winger and CM before we even think about more number 10's.

Which top clubs are missing a player like him?

You have Kagawa
City have Silva
Juve's only problem is up front, no need to change the system
Bayern Munich could do with him
Dortmund likewise
PSG have Pastore, but I think he's out of the team for now?

Everyone else is a step down. So are PSG as it happens, but they'd offer him massive money

Linius

You have Kagawa
City have Silva
Dortmund likewise

Everyone else is a step down. So are PSG as it happens, but they'd offer him massive money

How is PSG the same level as Madrid? Same goes for Dortmund imo.

The Post Pics of Yourself thread has been taken over by three posters, and become a circlejerk :(

Does anyone actually give a shit where Beckham will be playing next year, other than Man Utd fans?

Clegg

You have Kagawa
City have Silva
Dortmund likewise

I don't think it's about "need" tbh. Any club that can afford him will probably go for him as he's a brilliant player.

But there wouldn't be that many that could afford him as he'd be on mega wages.

Clegg

Brazil have appointed Felipe Scolari as manager.

His contract will last until after the World Cup.

Probably the best appointment they could have made.

He's already won the WC with Brazil as manager so he knows how to guide them to victory.

I don't think it's about "need" tbh. Any club that can afford him will probably go for him as he's a brilliant player.

But there wouldn't be that many that could afford him as he'd be on mega wages.

We should put a bid on for the lols

Really happy to see Leverkusen doing so well

Özil is way too apathetic for our style/philosophy. Pretty unrealistic imho.

The price tag is not that outlandish. There are also rumors about Isco, who'd cost some 20m too. We should be able to afford him, but he could possibly disturb the wage structure if he asks anything in excess of 5m after tax.
He'd fit right in with Kroos at Bayern though. They'd form the comatose tag-team.

Well if he was terrific he would have to pay more.

The Redknapp school of interviews:

'I'm not going to talk about him, but he's a triffic player, and I'll be bidding £12m for him on January 10th'

Any title suggestions for the next OT? Not that I'm doing it.

@Mumei, any idea if GQman is perma'd?

Doumbia did that for me. Had a crazy game against Wolfsburg. Was leading 3-0 at halftime. By the 65th minute the score was 3-3 (Diego hattrick). Then I scored two goals to take the lead again and that dude got one final goal in the last minute. 5-4 win for me :p

Funny, Benteke does that for me nightly :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jPyG1VdJjBGqi.png

And Frank Ribery, 20 goals 29 assists, and he's not even on the 23 list.

FIFA showing a supreme lack of imagination.

Why the hell is Freddie Flintoff a boxer now?

Debut fight is tomorrow.

If he put the same professionalism and discipline into his cricket as he has with this folly, he could have been one of England's greatest ever

@Linius, how's FC3? Might buy it tomorrow and drop Dishonored for now

Linius

@Linius, how's FC3? Might buy it tomorrow and drop Dishonored for now

I like it so far. I've played three/four hours yesterday and liberated two outposts and just did some driving/walking around the island. It looks great and it's fun to play. I guess I'm gonna do loads of side stuff and trying not to rush the actual story missions.

Damn, one win in 9 games. Kenny got sacked for a run like that between late February and May. Rodgers had better hope that FSG have complete faith in this project's long-term viability

@Linius, I'm absolutely terrible at pacing myself to keep the progress equal between side and main missions in open world games. I always end up blazing through the mians, then the sides, or vice versa and being terribly overpowered in the mains :D

Tc91

If he put the same professionalism and discipline into his cricket as he has with this folly, he could have been one of England's greatest ever

It seems so weird after seeing him play Cricket for all this time, Boxing? I don't understand. Good luck to him though.

Talking of Cricket Ricky Ponting has retired from International Cricket, now there is one of the greatest.

Linius

Damn, one win in 9 games. Kenny got sacked for a run like that between late February and May. Rodgers had better hope that FSG have complete faith in this project's long-term viability

@Linius, I'm absolutely terrible at pacing myself to keep the progress equal between side and main missions in open world games. I always end up blazing through the mians, then the sides, or vice versa and being terribly overpowered in the mains :D

I had the same problem in AC:III. I did all the side stuff after I finished the game. So now I hope to 50/50 it during the game. There so many distractions :p

Zabojnik

Serbian matchfixer Almir Gegic reveals that an Italian TV channel offered him money to implicate Conte. Gegic, unlike Carobbio, declined the offer.

Fantastic..

Juve please let's move to Ligue 1. France is not that far from Torino.

That's not even the most disgusting thing that happened last week. The prize goes to Milan's ultras with the banner 'Felix 36km of supersonic free fall, still not as spectacular as Pessotto's fall" exposed during Milan - Juve. Alluding to Pessotto's (thankfully) failed suicide attempt from a few years back. Just vile. Even more so bacause it's Pessotto, who was an exemplary footballer and never hurt or spoke against nobody. Fucking scum.

The second most offensive thing was this ...

C_27_articolo_93796_listaparagrafi_itemParagrafo_0_immaginecorpo.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iniesta GAF should go read Michael Cox's TL. #MythBuster

Conte not even on any list. His ban had nothing to do with his season with Juve.
That's not even the most disgusting thing that happened last week. The prize goes to Milan's ultras with the banner 'Felix 36km of supersonic free fall, still not as spectacular as Pessotto's fall." exposed during Milan - Juve. Alluding to Pessotto's (thankfully) failed suicide attempt from a few years back. Just vile. Even more so bacause it's Pessotto, who was an exemplary footballer and never hurt or spoke against nobody. Fucking scum.

The second most offensive thing was this ...

C_27_articolo_93796_listaparagrafi_itemParagrafo_0_immaginecorpo.jpg

NICKY B! <3 At least he's funny compared to Elia.

Just found out that all but one piece of decent DLC comes with the Mass Effect trilogy, so I take back what I said a few days ago, especially as its easily findable for £40. Seems that the only DLC worth playing that doesn't come with it is From Ashes for ME3

Top Bottom