• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
Stop talking about Ozil you cunts. He's not going anywhere
Unless we get Gotze, Mou pls. No wait fuck that we need fullbacks!

:lol that happened about 10 minutes away from here. No one died or got injured so it's funny.
HOLY SHIT

Well, if we play the same way we played against Fiorentina. We easily have a chance of winning! I think Glik is available for the derby. We conceded the two goals after Glik was taken off. Plus, you guys have no striker.
Quag is a fucking bitch.
We will get a point at the least. Unless, a miracle penalty for juve happens...

No striker wasn't a problem last season. We'll make do.

I want a Wii U. :( Oh, and FUCK BAYERN.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jbw1kcakPjIGtn.png

Happy 39th birthday Giggs...<3

What is this?

Top-3 total debts ?

I don't think so, where's United?

Clegg

Do you know if its possible to put something on series record on Anytime? I've never really used that feature, apart from the odd movie (but we dropped movies anyway)

I don't think so.

I asked my bro and he said he's not sure if they're actually going to show the entire series of Sopranos on Anytime.

He thinks they'll just show some random episodes.

Why is there so much hate between Københaaaaaaavn and Brøndby anyway? If Brøndby are relegated / go bankrupt, would it be like if Inter went to Serie B? People dancing and crying (tears of joy) in the streets?

It would. The reason there's so much hate is pretty much the same too, they are a bunch of cunts.

So they are pretty much done for?

I wish... But there's always some old idiotic buisness man giving them money when they are on the edge of bankruptcy, this time they want the guy pretty much running Brøndby (who is really the main reason for them being as low as they are today) to step down, he is however refusing.

Cancelling the tickets is because of their fans doing what they do.

Yen

I don't think so.

I asked my bro and he said he's not sure if they're actually going to show the entire series of Sopranos on Anytime.

He thinks they'll just show some random episodes.
Then I guess I won't watch it! Which is a pity because I tore through 32GB of my 40GB download cap on Netflix, in two weeks.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Dan's back

(Lost spoiler btw)

3Sixty

Morgan: "I can't wait to play against Steven Gerrard – but he's going to feel bad because we're going to get three points!"

Schneiderlin :bow

Scum

Iniesta > Xavi for at least 2- 3 seasons now.

Can you get it on Wii U? If so I'm ordering right now.

lol. Nope. Pick it up on the PS3, Xbox360 or PC if you can. You'll get it a helluva lot cheaper too even it was on the WiiU.

Cuddler

I know it's all about games and maybe hardware it's not that important but I really can't believe the CPU clock on the WII U...1.25GHz...impossible, I can't believe it.

pulga

Banned
Iniesta > Xavi for at least 2- 3 seasons now.

lol. Nope. Pick it up on the PS3, Xbox360 or PC if you can. You'll get it a helluva lot cheaper too even it was on the WiiU.

I'm waiting for my copy (360) to be delivered. Got it for $25 on Amazon <3

I know it's all about games and maybe hardware it's not that important but I really can't believe the CPU clock on the WII U...1.25GHz...impossible, I can't believe it.

For comparisons sake, and because I can't be bothered to brave Wii U threads, whats the clock on currently available hardware?

I did not enjoy Dishonored. I liked what they were doing and discussing some of the levels with people was really cool, but the game's atmosphere and art style didn't grasp me at all and I ended up putting the game down at the second to last mission or something. The game felt too robotic to me I think.

Scum

I'm waiting for my copy (360) to be delivered. Got it for $25 on Amazon <3

For comparisons sake, and because I can't be bothered to brave Wii U threads, whats the clock on currently available hardware?

Xbox360 is @ 3.2GHz, I believe. I wouldn't put too much stock into numbers in these day and age though. For instance, you can have an i7 CPU @ around the same speed too. But it doesn't put the i7 on par. :p

FIFA '12.5 on WiiU is €69.99! Oh, EA.

Cuddler

This is what I found on the thread in the Gaming side

So, trying to figure out how this compares:

Wii U
CPU: 1.2GHz tri-core
Memory: 2 GB
Memory bandwidth: 12.8 GB/s
GPU core: 550MHz

Xbox 360
CPU: 3.2GHz tri-core
Memory: 512 MB
Memory bandwidth: 22.4 GB/s
GPU core: 500MHz

PS3
CPU: 3.2GHz single core + 6 SPUs
Memory: 256 MB + 256 MB
Memory bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
GPU Core: 550MHz

Any other statistics we know for all 3 consoles?
Obviously there are other things that we don't know to take into consideration I guess.

Top Bottom