• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sexy+managers+calender+-+Roberto+Mancini

Is there a Guardiola one? This is awesome

Yurt, Zab, Cud, and JuveGAF generally: any of you guys going to any of our home matches in March/April? Thinking of going to the 21st April match against Milan. Yurt, can you use your sand money to fly in and get us some good seats? Dinner'll be on me.

The president of the Russian Premier League has said that the leaders of the top clubs have approached him about the idea of creating something similar to the old Soviet Top League i.e. have clubs from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc in one league.

Would be so awesome, get it done bases Gazprom. We need Shakhtar to boost dat coefficient asap.

Salvadora

The president of the Russian Premier League has said that the leaders of the top clubs have approached him about the idea of creating something similar to the old Soviet Top League i.e. have clubs from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc in one league.

Would be so awesome, get it done bases Gazprom. We need Shakhtar to boost dat coefficient asap.

Wouldn't that mean crazy travelling times for teams?

Clydefrog

Kyoufu

Would that free up some CL spots?

Wouldn't that mean crazy travelling times for teams?
They managed to get it to work in the old days... Plus just look at the Kaliningrad to Khabarovsk travel time in the Russian First Division right now. It literally cannot get worse than that.
map-kaliningrad.JPG
<-----------------------------------------------------9564.7 km---------------------------------------------------->
KhabarovskKrai.gif

Would that free up some CL spots?

I doubt teams would agree if it would lower their chances of playing in Europe. Plus I don't think Newcastle needs to worry about the CL for the foreseeable future.

PJX

I'm trying my best to sabotage Liverpool but you guys aren't helping. :<

Don't worry they'll find a way to buy him for £15 million and then later sell him off for £4 million when they realize he doesn't fit.

I mean there are fans out there who are praying that we end up with Sturridge, Walcott or even Lampard.

FuturusX

The sense of entitlement coming from some sections of the Chelsea fan base is really quite startling. A legitimate protest would be one in which you highlight the poor treatment of their so called beloved Di Matteo, or constant changes of manager over the past few seasons. Instead the focus is on the new manager's alleged affiliations and partisan comments he made several years ago.

They sound like a cliched angry mob. They are right about one thing, though. There is only one Di Matteo and we should be thankful for that. He's mediocre manager at best.

Top Bottom