• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tomorrow is my birthday, too you c*nts. But I'm gonna be soaking in the hot springs near Mt Fuji, won't even have time to check in here (or watch Liverpool lose).

Sweet.
jbaW30ADr57oVm_e.jpg
An early happy birthday then!

Suarez will deliver.

3Sixty

I seriously think we are going to smash Liverpool on Saturday. Anfield has been a shocking hunting ground for us but I really fancy it.

GorillaJu

I seriously think we are going to smash Liverpool on Saturday. Anfield has been a shocking hunting ground for us but I really fancy it.

If Lucas plays the chance of Southampton winning goes down sharply. If Gerrard is our main CM then you've got a good chance.

Cuddler

I'm probably late but good luck to Fry and Happy Birthday to Wes and odd_morsel for tomorrow.
The Post Pics of Yourself thread has been taken over by three posters, and become a circlejerk :(

Yeah, it's a bit odd.

I've watched that thread but it seems that some people are actually scared of posting pics if they are not perfectly fit as some of the person that post in that thread, so in the end there are always the same people posting for the same reaction. Unfortunately because I would have liked to give some guys (that sometimes people ignore or even worse call disgusting) a little attention and compliments so that they can (maybe) have a little more confidence. So in the end I stopped caring for that thread.

Zabojnik

Tomorrow is my birthday, too you c*nts. But I'm gonna be soaking in the hot springs near Mt Fuji, won't even have time to check in here (or watch Liverpool lose).

I've been (slowly, so so slowly) reading through Murakami's 1Q84 and ever since hearing that you are / were banging an older (than you) japanese woman, I can't help but think of you whenever one of Tengo's chapters comes along. He too is banging an older woman. "Here comes odd_morsel." Completely random, I know.

(God, I hope I don't have you mixed with someone else, lol.)

Happy birthday, you MILF lover!

Clegg

I didn't really enjoy 1Q84 as much as I did Murakami's other books.

It was a bit too long and covered a lot of ground that he'd already explored in his other works.

pulga

Banned
Fuck this, two quitters in a row. Someone ring me up if they want a game, I'm officially done playing with randoms -_-

To those asking about Walking Dead, it's excellent. Just be weary that trying to tackle more than one or two episodes at a time is exhausting. Haven't played ep5 yet but I'm excited too.

Fintan

It was a bit too long and covered a lot of ground that he'd already explored in his other works.

I started that and didn't finish it. Need to get back to it. I think it was you that recommended Wind-Up Bird Chronicle to me. Thanks for that, I thought it was great.

Currently reading Crime and Punishment, but I've been neglecting that because of college work.

Messi

Oh my god, The Walking Dead by telltale is my favourite game in years. The ending of episode 5 spoilers.

I cried bitter man tears, clementine and lee are amazing. I was not ok with Lee dying but it had to be done. The game broke my heart.

I have a job interview for tomorrow. So nervous.

Good luck geezer!

2jfke8x.gif

:lol :lol The actor who plays him is great.

Was so weird seeing lil kev in a serious role on Dexter last season, couldn't take him seriously lol.

Ramon <B

Does Tosh.0 air at all in Europe? If you guys like Sunny, I recommend watching it. He's a funny ass dude. Love it.

Not in Denmark at least (neither does always sunny anymore though), but I have watched his show, pretty funny.

Sloosha

OMG. I hate you Sloosha. And by hate, I mean love. I'm getting a Corgi as soon as I actually move to Chicago!

Corgi Flop video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8

Haha. Can't wait till she's big and fat and not so active.

Well white is a really boring color on the walls.

:lol. Little poo paw prints everywhere!

Corgis!!!

It's super cute but my god she's literally on a tear right now.

pulga

Banned
Oh my god, The Walking Dead by telltale is my favourite game in years. The ending of episode 5 spoilers.

I cried bitter man tears, clementine and lee are amazing. I was not ok with Lee dying but it had to be done. The game broke my heart.

Told you guys.

Clegg

The Shakesphere thread in OT brings back memories of when I studied English in secondary school.

Iago is the biggest prick in the history of literature.

GorillaJu

I've been (slowly, so so slowly) reading through Murakami's 1Q84 and ever since hearing that you are / were banging an older (than you) japanese woman, I can't help but think of you whenever one of Tengo's chapters comes along. He too is banging an older woman. "Here comes odd_morsel." Completely random, I know.

(God, I hope I don't have you mixed with someone else, lol.)

Happy birthday, you MILF lover!

Haha yeah that's me, my gf is older than me.

I agree. I'm enjoying it still because his books are at the very least engaging reading, but it is rather formulaic and samey. I'm tired of these perfect characters that appear in his books. The only flaws they ever have are in areas that they don't care about. They'd never be bothered or unnerved by something, they just explain their way out of all their concerns. They're too obsessive (especially on details like food and clothing) as well, and the circumstances of everything are too coincidental.

Top Bottom