• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

Good luck, buddy! They'd be crazy to pass up someone with such good taste (not counting football teams).

Hahaha, thanks! Tell that to the Rodes brothers.

Good luck man. I wouldn't worry too much, especially if the interview room looks like this
116859_a6nmz.jpg

iJD3i3RBp8u0y.gif

Zabojnik

Man, Far Cry 3 is such a time sink. Been playing for 5 hours straight, finished maybe two story missions, activated two radio towers, a couple of side missions ... that's all. The map is fucking HUGE.

What exactly is wrong with him I honestly still don't know?

Something about ... something. Yeah, I have no idea.

Meh. He'll be off to Juventus on a free soon enough.

PORTRREDraiola2.jpg

Yurt, Zab, Cud, and JuveGAF generally: any of you guys going to any of our home matches in March/April? Thinking of going to the 21st April match against Milan. Yurt, can you use your sand money to fly in and get us some good seats? Dinner'll be on me.

It's much too soon to tell for me fade, I'll likely go sooner, probably in January. I may go again later on, we'll see.

Cuddler

Yurt, Zab, Cud, and JuveGAF generally: any of you guys going to any of our home matches in March/April? Thinking of going to the 21st April match against Milan. Yurt, can you use your sand money to fly in and get us some good seats? Dinner'll be on me.

I don't think so, I actually never been to a stadium (beside the fact that I played in one when I was younger), plus I don't really live that close to Torino and it's even more complicated in night games beceause my driving skills are terrible and in general I don't really like to drive (Yes, I'm a public transport/train kind of guy, you can point at me and laugh, lol). Ah, and lazyness obviously, supreme lazyness.
But someday in the future maybe I'll go, 2020 maybe, lol

pulga

Banned
Good luck, Fry!

I'll be going January 6th if anyone wants to do a Juve-GAF meet up!

Wes

venison crêpe
I've had a splendid birthday. Hope everyone else has had a decent Thursday. Sending my positivity through to Fry for tomorrow. Best of luck.

Back in time for the derby?
Probably too soon but the Mirror say he is back in full training now.

I wouldn't want him to be thrown into the derby anyway and he looked rusty when he came back last time anyways. But just having him available for selection again is a big boost and hoping he can play himself back into form.

Started watching the US office on Netflix again

I got up to the end of season 7 before and know it gets worse but decided to force through it

Pam is reminding me why I stopped watching

Clegg

Probably too soon but the Mirror say he is back in full training now.

I wouldn't want him to be thrown into the derby anyway and he looked rusty when he came back last time anyways. But just having him available for selection again is a big boost and hoping he can play himself back into form.

It's definitely going to be a boost for the squad. I agree that throwing him straight into the derby would be a bad idea. But just having him back in the mix is great.

Rio and Evans to start against City. Injury permitting of course.

Arnie

Best of luck Fry mate, just be confident. Happy birthday Wes.

Tomorrow I get to lie in until 11 which, after the last few weeks, is an orgasmic thought. This morning I was trudging in the freezing cold to an inquest at half 8. Tomorrow I'll be rolling around in my duvet staving off the sub arctic conditions and dreaming about tits.

Good luck Fry I hope you get it!

I have work at 6.30. Ugh. Finish at 3 though so at least I have most of the day off to do stuff with my life like sit and read GAF.

Just had a nandos. Was lovely. Half chicken mango and like with chips creamy mash.

Eating a wine gum now and playing super hexagon. I'm a bit shit and I can't get past 35 secs but it's still fun.

dc89

Good luck Fry I hope you get it!

I have work at 6.30. Ugh. Finish at 3 though so at least I have most of the day off to do stuff with my life like sit and play my new Wii U.

Just had a nandos. Was lovely. Half chicken mango and like with chips creamy mash.

Eating a wine gum now and playing super hexagon. I'm a bit shit and I can't get past 35 secs but it's still fun.

Altered for PR purposes.

Nope - not at the moment. Maybe after March or something. I just like it when new stuff comes out, I am a massive sucker for hype trains.

Wait until GTA V comes out. Watch me go :p

I love new hardware so I am picking one up :lol My American 3DS is sat in a corner unused though haha.

Happy Birthday Wes!

pulga

Banned
Happy bday Wes!

Finally got my very own copy of FIFA 13, just whooped some delusional fool online using City with
fuck
Bayern. Anyone wanna play?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Fade: I'm on the same boat as Zabo! It's too early to tell if it's on April! I don't know what's going to happen to my leave balance.
jbaW30ADr57oVm_e.jpg

I have a job interview for tomorrow. So nervous.

You'll be fine. ;)

Don't go Ibra on us now. Think David Villa.

Also happy birthday Wes!!!!

I love new hardware too. Do. Not. Tempt. Me.

My GF is already asking can we get one, she loves anything to do with Mario.

I wouldn't have got it had I not got on the price mistake by Amazon. I do need to convince someone in my family that they should buy NSMB Wii U to play co-op.

GorillaJu

Tomorrow is my birthday, too you c*nts. But I'm gonna be soaking in the hot springs near Mt Fuji, won't even have time to check in here (or watch Liverpool lose).

Top Bottom