• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Slizz

Slizz! My shirt came today from ST! Took 13 days to get here from Germany but it made it. Sadly it's in the office and I can't get it until Saturday but good news for you..

Are you a girl? You know what bras can do..

Amazing lol.

Also, Hayden got a boob-job this year. Tits def stay in the same position minus the bra now.

shortyme

Slizz! My shirt came today from ST! Took 13 days to get here from Germany but it made it. Sadly it's in the office and I can't get it until Saturday but good news for you..

Aren't you a girl? You know what bras can do..

How did you know that? I do know what bras can do but fuck, best we get is two cup sizes. I thought she started out basically Keira Knightly flat.

Sorry for the dp

Slizz

How did you know that? I do know what bras can do but fuck, best we get is two cup sizes. I thought she started out basically Keira Knightly flat.

Sorry for the dp
old:
4661_hayden-panettiere-bikini-3-spl102420_004-435x580.jpg

Recent:
hayden-panettiere-in-a-green-bikini-in-cabo-04-435x580.jpg

Gotta be enhancements.

^^Hahahahahaha, I was just searching Egotastic for her.
ihC0XDVSUMHaf.gif

I dated a girl who had one of those really nice Victoria's Secret bras which took her cup from a small B to a large D.

shortyme

Ya but in a bathing suit, that is not possible. Her tits are fake.

Edit: Unless she's one of those people whose breasts get bigger when they gain weight. :/

sneaky77

Its great. I beat one of your times right before I logged off. I would have invited you to a race but I had to jump on Skype with the girl to watch some TV.

lol yeah I haven't messed much with Rivals, been shifting around games a lot. for the first few weeks I had the game I just drove around not doing races lol.

Salazar

Who here thinks Everton can make top 4? I honestly don't. I see them 6 or 7.

Well, Moyes isn't signing a contract, which suggests that he expects (or seriously wants) something significant to happen in January.

Rule of thumb is that Everton are skint, but maybe not as much this time. I dunno where they'd be looking at: probably nabbing someone for when Fellaini does one in the summer. They'll get fucked sore if they try and wait for the money to come in and then spend that same money in the one window.

D1Qaa.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who here thinks Everton can make top 4? I honestly don't. I see them 6 or 7.

Right now I don't think a single one of the teams in 3rd to 7th has really made a good claim. They've all been inconsistent and they all have issues. Whoever goes on a run through the Christmas period will probably be the ones that make it.

Modric:

"We used to talk and I know he wants to play Champions League football every season and has a big dream of winning the Champions League.

"Madrid would be a great club for him to achieve his dreams. I play with [Cristiano] Ronaldo here at Madrid and the way he just runs with the ball with such confidence and defenders back off him is exactly the same as Gareth.

"To have the both in the same team would be unstoppable."

He added: "Of course Spurs want to keep Bale — he is loved by the fans and it is easy to see why.

STFU and take your place on the bench.

D_prOdigy

via BBC:

"Roma are lining up a shock bid for Newcastle defender Danny Simpson, 25. (talkSPORT)"

Straight swap with de Rossi, probably. Everything's coming up Kyoufu

Salazar

SAF presser underway.

Going to tell us things about Vida, Valencia, Shinji.

And pretend that he isn't going to run out a drastically weakened side against Reading.

Team news from Sir Alex: "Vidic has started training which is good news. I wouldn't be averse to playing him on Wednesday [v Cluj]."

"Antonio should be fit for next week. He's got a hip injury which is painful but is getting better."

"Nani and Valencia are still out. Nani could be 4-5 weeks. It's a hamstring problem - you have to take your time with them."

Powell recovered from a virus. I didn't know he had one. Hope he gets a runabout.

GorillaJu

Liverpool fans who play Dota 2 certainly like to make it known. I've seen one or two emblems from other teams as avatars, names that make references, etc. but nothing compares to the amount of names with YNWA, or "STEVIE.G" or Liverbirds in them.

Liverpool fans who play Dota 2 certainly like to make it known. I've seen one or two emblems from other teams as avatars, names that make references, etc. but nothing compares to the amount of names with YNWA, or "STEVIE.G" or Liverbirds in them.
Same thing goes with the amount of Liverbird avatars on GAF.

Top Bottom