• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

Uneducated observation but current Robben strikes me as a big game flop, correct? Unleash him on terrible defenders and he'll do some damage.

robben-001.jpg

Biggest game player :p

GorillaJu

What about:

K S A J
L A S
Sterling Suarez
Borini

A 4321. It suits Borini more. Hmm, but at this point I'd continue with whatever is working with Suarez tbh.

Fine with me except for what you pointed out - Suarez has been on top of his game for us lately and I'd rather Borini find his feet in a less focal position.

WJD

Off-topic but... Is the Wii-U seriously Nintendo's next gen console? Or is it some kind of bridge console and they're releasing the real deal around the same time as PS4/Xbox 3? Cause it kind of looks shit.

GorillaJu

Off-topic but... Is the Wii-U seriously Nintendo's next gen console? Or is it some kind of bridge console and they're releasing the real deal around the same time as PS4/Xbox 3? Cause it kind of looks shit.

It's pretty much identical to the situation (maybe slightly stronger) than the Wii this gen.

Xbox > Gamecube > PS2

Wii (very slightly) > Xbox

PS3 => X360 > Wii

Wii (very slightly) > PS3

PS3 ? X60 > Wii U

faridmon

Well fuck a duck. How long?

He is going to miss the Man City trip (it seems) How terrible the injury is? Weell, they are trying to figure out that. However, Moyes is saying that he maybe out for 2 weeks.

I think they are considering to inject him with one of those thing, just to play against Man City. We don't have any other option on the left.

Also, Jelavic might be absent :(

I googled for life-sized Olivia Wilde cardboard stand to propose it as an alternative on how to spend the 100€ but couldn't find any :/
I did find this pic of her (mildly nsfw) and thought Messi would be interested.

In hindsight it was the Olic goal in the first leg that really screwed us.

Scored in the 93rd minute.
The goal we conceded at OT just before half time was even worse. Carrick messed up and let Olic in.

I think it was their first shot of the match.

Good on Bayern for getting through but Darron Gibson played for us that night and for 45 minutes was all over them - that Bayern team was alright but it wasn't great by any means.

Meier

He is going to miss the Man City trip (it seems) How terrible the injury is? Weell, they are trying to figure out that. However, Moyes is saying that he maybe out for 2 weeks.

I think they are considering to inject him with one of those thing, just to play against Man City. We don't have any other option on the left.

Also, Jelavic might be absent :(

Sorry farid, you're a good guy but this news is fabulous all around.

spidye

The goal we conceded at OT just before half time was even worse. Carrick messed up and let Olic in.

I think it was their first shot of the match.

Good on Bayern for getting through but Darron Gibson played for us that night and for 45 minutes was all over them - that Bayern team was alright but it wasn't great by any means.

yeah. we had demichelis and van buyten in the defense. you still couldn't beat us.

spidye

Our team was rubbish. It was worse than the team we have now and by far.

I don't think we deserved to win.

Just saying I don't think Bayern had a great team that year.

I'm agreeing with you. Bayern's squad was really bad. I still can't believe we played our best season since winning the cl in 2001 with that squad.

pulga

Banned
Pirlo was asked what his beard was all about. “It wasn’t bothering me in the summer so I let it grow. Now I don’t waste time shaving!”

Pirlo-majestic-beard_training_FEATURED-500x250.jpg

Not enough god-beards in football, me thinks <3

and fuck Bayern, get a BVB kit.

Happy bday morsel!

Carbonox

Sports Direct's website doesn't have the Borussia Dortmund shirt on it anymore. Shame. I must own one. Bayern Munich can go get bummed.

Top Bottom