• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

tumblr_me9l3oCBKa1qh2a1qo2_1280.jpg

I wonder what'll happen when Puyol starts edging into 'liability' territory. I reckon he'll have the sense to step back into the shadows when it happens, and then retire when it completely goes, like Neville did

3Sixty

The Premier League reveals that £77,003,130 was paid to agents over the last two transfer windows. Manchester City paid the most (£10,537,982) followed by Liverpool (£8,600,444). Southampton (£646,106) paid the least.

10m lolol

Mumei

Mumei, since I know you're reading this, how are you getting on with the football-watching?

Also, what happens if you try banning another mod or Evilore?

I haven't been watching as much because Kabouter has gotten me to watch the entirety of Top Gear; I've watched the first six seasons in the last two or three weeks. I did watch about half of Reading at Aston Villa last night, but I haven't watched anymore today yet.

Oh, and I don't know. Kabouter tried to get me to ban him for a day once, but I wouldn't do it... and then he tried to ban himself and the system told him he wasn't allowed ("Invalid user specified"). And I'm guessing Evilore is unbannable. :p

I haven't been watching as much because Kabouter has gotten me to watch the entirety of Top Gear; I've watched the first six seasons in the last two or three weeks. I did watch about half of Reading at Aston Villa last night, but I haven't watched anymore today yet.

Oh, and I don't know. Kabouter tried to get me to ban him for a day once, but I wouldn't do it... and then he tried to ban himself and the system told him he wasn't allowed ("Invalid user specified"). And I'm guessing Evilore is unbannable. :p

Why would you do that to yourself?

Labadal

Here's the pearl bead I was talking about. Feel a little bit dirty. (It broke in some of the corners when I ironed it.) I also messed up the colors at the top, but by the end I was so sick of the damned thing, I just wanted to be done with it.

I most certainly am, not sure about Juve. I'd like to see us play with Caceres, Pepe, De Ceglie, Pogba, Giaccherini and Matri. Not because I don't rate Toro - Ventura is doing a fine job, as I knew he would - but because, you know, Shakthar.

This Derby della Mole has boring draw written all over it, but who really knows. Let's hope it's a good one. For us.

I'm with you Zab. Don't even give a shit about this derby. I'd actually like to field a reduced squad so we can focus on Shakthar as well.

I'm thinking a 4-3-3 with:
Storari; Caceres; Barzagli, Lucio; De Ceglie; Marrone; Pogba; Giaccherini (central); Pepe; Matri/Bendtner; Giovinco

Boom. Still a pretty fucking decent lineup, I'd say.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Count me in with that lineup. Torino are coming to park the bus anyway, that's what they do away from 'home'. It won't matter much who plays in our backline.

Caceres is injured guys.
Count on the Juves to have bad taste.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

It's too early to judge (right?), I'm still on episode 5 after all. But..

Following clues from visions and dreams? This is not what I signed up for. I know David Lynch and his brand of weird as fuck scenes, but I hear they go overboard in season 2? It's weird enough already.

^Count me in with that lineup. Torino are coming to park the bus anyway, that's what they do away from 'home'. It won't matter much who plays in our backline.

Caceres is injured guys.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

It's too early to judge (right?), I'm still on episode 5 after all. But..

Following clues from visions and dreams? This is not what I signed up for. I know David Lynch and his brand of weird as fuck scenes, but I hear he (they?) go overboard in season 2? It's weird enough already.

Caceres is injured? Son of a bitch. Best RWB backup in Serie A. Isla, then. Or fuck, don't risk Storari. Throw in Rubinho (we have a keeper named Rubinho! shittttt)

Kabouter is awesome. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you think it's weird now... Oh dear. :lol

It's good weird Lynch though, not crappy weird Lynch that is mostly what he has done since.
Is there a satisfying conclusion or is it too much to ask from Lynch? I feel like it's one of those "enjoy the ride" shows.

Caceres is injured? Son of a bitch. Best RWB backup in Serie A. Isla, then. Or fuck, don't risk Storari. Throw in Rubinho (we have a keeper named Rubinho! shittttt)

Marotta: ThatsTheJoke.jpg

Blablurn

FM can be so cruel. after winning the first leg 4:2 against man u, they beat me 5:2 in overtime in the second leg. :///////////////

B..b..b..but you said not even two months ago that no team would adhere to this idea 0_o

I sure as Jupiter wants a Soviet League. Dinamo Minsk to win the treble!

Didn't I say that they would be against if it meant losing spots in Europe? I'm sure they'd try to keep those at all costs.

And imagine

Dinamo Moscow
Dinamo Kiev
Dinamo Minsk
Dinamo Tbilsi

That's a whole lot of Dinamo goodness.

Wes

venison crêpe
The Premier League has published details of its clubs' payments to agents from the period 1 October 2011 to 30 September 2012.

During this period a total of £77,003,130 was spent by the 20 Premier League clubs on agents.

The amounts shown include payments made by clubs on behalf of players and there were 806 transactions during the specified period, although not all of these will have attracted an agent's fee.

The Premier League agreed in June 2008 that from season 2009/10 onwards each club would publish, on 30 November each season, the total amount it paid to authorised agents during the period 1 October of the previous year to 30 September of that year (encompassing the two transfer windows).

Code:
Arsenal 	£5,580,873
Aston Villa 	£2,730,539
Chelsea 	£6,490,382
Everton 	£3,092,891
Fulham      	£2,581,208
Liverpool 	£8,600,444
Manchester City 	£10,537,982
Manchester United 	£3,681,580
Newcastle United 	£3,485,503
Norwich City 	£1,248,725
Queens Park Rangers 	£6,818,688
Reading 	£2,167,833
Southampton 	£646,106
Stoke City 	£1,717,266
Sunderland 	£2,173,762
Swansea City 	£1,100,845
Tottenham Hotspur 	£6,595,905
West Bromwich Albion 	£1,341,301
West Ham United 	£4,436,992
Wigan Athletic 	£1,974,305
[B]TOTAL   	£77,003,130[/B]

Filthy.

Does anyone play FM with a defense-first policy, or negative tactics?

Also, Liverpool may have overspent on agent fees, but nothing we've done has come close to the dodginess of the Bebe deal :p

edit: lolBikey. Remember when he pushed that medic?

Top Bottom