• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hindle

Banned
Hmm anyone else thinking Dortmund and Munich are going to meet more then twice this season? I'm thinking semis of the CL, it would be awesome.

Hmm anyone else thinking Dortmund and Munich are going to meet more then twice this season? I'm thinking semis of the CL, it would be awesome.

Semi-final 1: Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Semi-final 2: Bayern Munich vs Dortmund

As long as the Clasico didn't become an embarassment like the last time it happened, that'd be amazing

Timurid

Happy Birthday Morsel!!!!
Hope you have a fun time!

Juve-gaf you ready!!!!!!!!
jbhDZBnxiq4tWd.jpg

LegoArmo

Bayern, Dortmund, Real and Barcelona would be the last 4 if everything worked out so that that was possible. They're definitely the 4 best teams, but you could get teams like United, Arsenal, Juventus, or Shakhtar springing a surprise.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'M READY TIM. So excited!

ASSUMING WE QUALIFY FROM OUR GROUP

I want Madrid, then United in the semis, then BVB in the final.

It's time to exorcise all our European demons.

raining.jpg

Hindle

Banned
I'M READY TIM. So excited!

ASSUMING WE QUALIFY FROM OUR GROUP

I want Madrid, then United in the semis, then BVB in the final.

It's time to exorcise all our European demons.

raining.jpg

You're a Juventus fan aren't you? I thought you were anyway.

GorillaJu

Thanks guys. There will be ass-grabbing but its certainly not a big one (did I ever actually say that? I couldn't possibly have been sober lol)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MORSEL! May your birthday be happy and joyous.

-

Squad announced!

1 Buffon
2 Lucio
3 Chiellini
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
15 Barzagli
17 Bendtner
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone

Only Caceres is missing.

faridmon

Solbakken har aldri gjort det dårligere som trener
* Ikke engang i Köln gikk han ni kamper uten seier
* VG-ekspert Bengt Eriksen: - Solbakken lever farlig nå
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Happy Bday, Odd.

LegoArmo

Just found this, brings back memories of PES when it was more bothered about gameplay than licenced music and other presentation stuff. It's stuck in my head now as well.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 was my first game in the series, or the first that I remember anyway, might have had another Konami soccer game on an earlier console.

I just remember being in love with that game for an entire year though, the gameplay was so far ahead of FIFA at the time, and Master League was ridiculously good fun.

pulga

Banned
lol the Sun claims Txiki Begiristain has already met with Jorge Mendes in Portugal to discuss bringing Mou over to the Emptyhad.

...why am I doing the City PR. wheres dc?

Carbonox

Dortmund fans, is Bittencourt has amazing as FIFA 13 suggests? The kid is a beast and grows in to a universal soldier capable of karate chopping Van Damme's roundhouse kick in half.

Dortmund fans, is Bittencourt has amazing as FIFA 13 suggests? The kid is a beast and grows in to a universal soldier capable of karate chopping Van Damme's roundhouse kick in half.

Hard to say at the moment. He's getting the typical Klopp treatment for young players, training with the first team but playing mainly for the second team to get used to the club and new style. Only played some minutes against Schlacke I think, it's hard to get time with Götze, Reus, Kuba, etc. in front of him. He's extremely talented, though, that's for sure and I'm sure Klopp can get something out of him in the next few years.

Mumei, since I know you're reading this, how are you getting on with the football-watching?

Also, what happens if you try banning another mod or Evilore?

faridmon

http://i.imgur.com/pd5Ph.jpg[IMG]

He scored from that in training. Could this be the return of el Nino?

[spoiler]No.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

He will never return as long as he is dressed like he is doing an Arctactic expedition. WTF with footballers want to get hot and sweaty while training?

Zabojnik

Happy Birthday Morsel!!!!
Hope you have a fun time!

Juve-gaf you ready!!!!!!!!

I most certainly am, not sure about Juve. I'd like to see us play with Caceres, Pepe, De Ceglie, Pogba, Giaccherini and Matri. Not because I don't rate Toro - Ventura is doing a fine job, as I knew he would - but because, you know, Shakthar.

This Derby della Mole has boring draw written all over it, but who really knows. Let's hope it's a good one. For us.

Meier

lol the Sun claims Txiki Begiristain has already met with Jorge Mendes in Portugal to discuss bringing Mou over to the Emptyhad.

The Mirror are saying Pep has agreed to it and will sign Victor Valdes. Fuck that, bring on Mou..

And now FIFA agent Francois Gallardo has told a Spanish radio station that City are already plotting to replace manager Roberto Mancini.

"Guardiola has a pre-deal to be the next manager of Manchester City," he claimed. "No matter if Milan or whoever make offers to him."

In what will no doubt be surprising news to City's England No.1 Joe Hart, Gallardo claimed City will also try to sign Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes.

"It will be an offer to stun your mind," he added. "If I were Barcelona, I would be very concerned.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-and-pep-guardiola-have-a-preliminary-1464288

kharma45

I really need to stop reading the Wii U UK Amazon thread thingy. People are actually encouraging me to 'join them'.

I'm quite eager to see what ZombiU is like, and there is another game in an Amazon box that came separately but I don't know what it is.

dc89

I'm quite eager to see what ZombiU is like, and there is another game in an Amazon box that came separately but I don't know what it is.

If I don't snap and get one in the coming weeks I'll be getting one when Pikmin 3 is out. Fo' sure.

So it's a matter of when, not if with me. And if I somehow resisted Pikmin 3 I know the moment a new 3D Mario or Zelda game is shown I will flip my shit and rush out and get one. I just like collecting gaming stuff, even if it collects dust.

I have quite a lot of random stuff, GBA SP, GBA Micro etc. Even got a PC bix box copy of FF7 under my bed.

Wow. I honestly never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that the PS2's library was disappointing

Tangent: It always amuses me to think of Messi walking around a little town in America or somewhere, with people just thinking he's a slightly od looking shortarse with a girlfriend who's far more attractive than him. He doesn't look like the best player of all time :p

Top Bottom