• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Braga 0 - 1 Porto [Portuguese Cup] ( Mangala, assisted by James Rodriguez)

golo14lq2n.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Does anyone play FM with a defense-first policy, or negative tactics?

Also, Liverpool may have overspent on agent fees, but nothing we've done has come close to the dodginess of the Bebe deal :p

edit: lolBikey. Remember when he pushed that medic?
I'm not sure but sometimes you pay agents for contract extensions. Liverpool extended Suarez's and Agger's contracts right?

Arnie

Highly unlikely but with those fees Carroll could've potentially cost £43 million. That's the reality I'm spinning, anyway. I'd say he's closer to Torres than that. Bargain.

I'm not sure but sometimes you pay agents for contract extensions. Liverpool extended Suarez' and Agger's contracts right?

I'd pay a few million for:

suso9912-215x215.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Highly unlikely but with those fees Carroll could've potentially cost £43 million. That's the reality I'm spinning, anyway. I'd say he's closer to Torres than that. Bargain.

I'd pay a few million for:

http://www.shoot.co.uk/images/sized/assets/uploads/images/suso9912-215x215.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Apparently Suso's in trouble for calling Enrique gay on twitter for getting his teeth whitened :lol

I got an invite to a Sega event in London but have no idea if it is going to be a over 18 event. It is only for the Cave so I assume not but going to email them to check. Never been to a event like this before :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Legrottaglie is a pretty cool name, but the coolest name in Italy is Lanzafarme.

It's 9am. Just woke up. But Andres is definitely getting drunk.

I wish but I'm at work! My favorite name is probably Ricardo Montolivo. He sounds like some kind of King

Dortmund v Bayern tomorrow? Oh my

pulga

Banned
loooooool Mourinho and the team left behind Cristiano, Arbeloa, Pepe, Coentrao and Kaka because they were late to the scheduled meetup at the Bernabeu. The team was heading to the hotel, so they had to catch up later :lol

1354307540_234722_1354308640_noticia_grande.jpg

Wonder if Cristiano called shotgun or he gets it by default?

Is Suso saying gay people have mental problems?

What the fuck?

Let's ask bud. Bud, do you have mental problems?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
LOL the look on Ronnie's face is priceless

I hope Atletico wins tomorrow. Atletico and Dortmund wins plz for some gaf banter.

Throw in another Chelsea 0-0 as well :)

FootballFan

loooooool Mourinho and the team left behind Cristiano, Arbeloa, Pepe, Coentrao and Kaka because they were late to the scheduled meetup at the Bernabeu. The team was heading to the hotel, so they had to catch up later :lol

Wonder if Cristiano called shotgun or he gets it by default?

Wow excluding Kaka(replace him with Mou or Marcelo) and that becomes the most cunt filled car of all time.

Andres, Atletico won't win. Stop dreaming. Draw is your best hope.

Madridistas call them Pathetico for a reason, get their ass kicked every time..

pulga

Banned
Wow excluding Kaka(replace him with Mou or Marcelo) and that becomes the most cunt filled car of all time.

Andres, Atletico won't win. Stop dreaming. Draw is your best hope.

Madridistas call them Pathetico for a reason, get their ass kicked every time..

Oh cmon, Arbeloa is a pretty nice guy. He sucks, but he's cool!

Suso should have commented on Enriques medical instead

GSQxm.jpg

or ehm..

1IXMC.jpg

You forgot the one he's in bed with his "brothers".

Kyoufu

Why is that car so dirty?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm glad El Shaarawy's goal was blatantly offside. Now let's see if the CUNTS at Catania are going to make a big deal out of it post-match like they did with us.
Robinho

:lol

http://i6.minus.com/jKIDuNJW2XaGj_e.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/a8-dsqrcuaa50udu3qdm.jpg

pulga

Banned
holy shit, Misfits!
Curtis offed himself! Wow, officially none of the original 5 are in the show anymore

Repost for new page:
TheLucifer I won't say it.
Yeah, I won't complain about anything until 2013 or something. That's just blindness tbh, still convinced that Italy needs new refs and linesmen, asap. Thank God we're not fighting for the scudetto this time, everything would've been way worse.
Probably TheLucifer.
Still tempted though.

Fake edit: oh fuck you post #something99

The third goal is great. El Sha <3

K1LLER7

Resi 6 delivered today. Played about an hour/demo area of Leon's campaign and I pretty much used kicks more than the handgun.

Oh and QTE's every minute, wtf Capcom

Top Bottom