• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
14 goals in 16 games for El Shaarawy.

Show yourself Antonino Pulvirenti! Just admit that all the refs in Italy are rubbish.

FootballFan

14 goals in 16 games for El Shaarawy.

Show yourself Antonino Pulvirenti! Just admit that all the refs in Italy are rubbish.

El Shaarawy is awesome, stepped it up big time this season.

14 goals in 16 games is impressive for anyone(not Messi, 26 goals in 20 games atm).

Lol, the link don't work and I don't care
A8nAchKCcAEk0Vu.png

Kyoufu

I've never been more on the fence over a console. I could teeter anyway right now.

The EU/US launches are pretty meh if you're not into Mario and already have those third party games on PS3/360/PC.

If it wasn't for Monster Hunter I wouldn't get one yet.

GAME stores in Newcastle hadn't sold out at 6pm when I was in there to pick up Far Cry 3, so it's nowhere near as manic as the Wii was. Guess there's still time for that to happen (in 2/3 weeks). Granted the GAME store was doing that bullshit move of forcing 'Bundles' onto people to mark up the price.

Kyoufu

GAME stores in Newcastle hadn't sold out at 6pm when I was in there to pick up Far Cry 3, so it's nowhere near as manic as the Wii was. Guess there's still time for that to happen (in 2/3 weeks).

It was never going to be as manic as Wii tbh.

People went crazy over Wii Sports and motion controls.

Blablurn

i can confirm i'm straight. most of the time.

:lol

thats random. when i came into this thread just now, and i saw your name, i actually wanted to ask you about it. and now i just read your post... and boyaaaa, there is your answer. as if you could read my mind :-o

Please forward it to me, bacon. I need to see the penis behind the black bar now, is his penis really as awesome as he claimed? It's a mystery that needs uncovering.

I wonder if Inter will accept our Nani for Sneijder swap deal.
You guys actually need sneijder or you just want to get rid of Nani? :D
He's never going from PL to Serie A.
Sneijder-Boateng is more likely.
Don't think so, they can't afford him and we're not that stupid.
In January? I'd take it. Carry on the 4-3-3/ 4-5-1 formation. Sneijder can play deeper I think. Would be a decent replacement for Scholes once he retires for a couple of seasons.
He's only good as a CAM, whenever he played as a CM he was always shit(lazy in defense, gets frustrated easily etc.).

Top Bottom