• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Timurid

United better get the fuck away from my Ogbonna!!!! I can't wait for the derby tomorrow. I really hope Toro beats the fuck out of Juve then Shakthar would continue the trend and crush their souls in Ukraine!!!

i9s9txuH8uEwG.gif

pulga

Banned
United better get the fuck away from my Ogbonna!!!! I can't wait for the derby tomorrow. I really hope Toro beats the fuck out of Juve then Shakthar would continue the trend and crush their souls in Ukraine!!!

It's nice to want things.

Wilbur

Banned
No shame in being annihilated by Barca though.

I know, but my point being Arsenal - and us - have been annihilated by them in the past and I still wanna eat Pep's swag piece, so no reason for that to change if he's doing it next season as well.

Don't tell me you don't dream of fucking Tony Pulis when Stoke destroy you

Kyoufu

I know, but my point being Arsenal - and us - have been annihilated by them in the past and I still wanna eat Pep's swag piece, so no reason for that to change if he's doing it next season as well.

Don't tell me you don't dream of fucking Tony Pulis when Stoke destroy you

It's a little different if Chelsea or City destroy you though (assuming he takes either job).

Clegg

So there is no indication that Lewandowski is going to United. It just says that he wants to go to the Premier League.

Classic DM journalism.

Wilbur

Banned
So there is no indication that Lewandowski is going to United. It just says that he wants to go to the Premier League.

Classic DM journalism.

There was a headline that said 'Wenger to Barca, "Without Messi you are nothing"'

You read the story and the quote is "without Messi Barcelona are much more normal"

Q6LvS.png

These teams to score this afternoon returns £510 from a ten pound bet. I was 1 goal away last week, hopefully it changes this time around

Also, can anyone recommend a decent Chinese takeout that does deliveries in London? I've ordered from a few highly rated restaurants over the last few months and the food wasn't up to scratch. In fact it was awful.

Clegg

Lewandowski is a wonderful striker and I'd love to have him at United.

But we don't really need him as we already have to world class strikers and have problems in other areas of the pitch.

But he's a striker so of course Frogie wants him.

Lewandowski is a wonderful striker and I'd love to have him at United.

But we don't really need him as we already have to world class strikers and have problems in other areas of the pitch.

But he's a striker so of course Frogie wants him.

I remember when we used to use the word winger instead of striker. How I long for those days :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks

I love that zebra gif lol

Me too :(

Josep Swagiola.

edit
I wonder if he could handle as much pressure as he had at Barca for a longer time, he took the break for a reason lol.

Left pic is right when he took over as coach, right one is right before leaving:

http://cms.442.haymarketnetwork.com/contentimages/blog/pep-guardiola-aging.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's almost like he was president, damn

I hope he takes the Brazil job that would be very interesting.

MPW

Dunga got more criticism than he deserved

it is not his fault Melo is a crazy mofo

"We used to talk and I know he wants to play Champions League football every season and has a big dream of winning the Champions League," Modric said. "Madrid would be a great club for him to achieve his dreams.

"I play with [Cristiano] Ronaldo here at Madrid and the way he just runs with the ball with such confidence and defenders back off him is exactly the same as Gareth.

"To have them both in the same team would be unstoppable."

lukamodricandgarethbale_275x155.jpg

so that's why madrid got modric

Lightning

Banned
Dunga got more criticism than he deserved

it is not his fault Melo is a crazy mofo

"We used to talk and I know he wants to play Champions League football every season and has a big dream of winning the Champions League," Modric said. "Madrid would be a great club for him to achieve his dreams.

"I play with [Cristiano] Ronaldo here at Madrid and the way he just runs with the ball with such confidence and defenders back off him is exactly the same as Gareth.

"To have them both in the same team would be unstoppable."

lukamodricandgarethbale_275x155.jpg

so that's why madrid got modric
That's an ass thing for Modric to say so soon after leaving. Basically giving a fuck you to Spurs. What a tosser.

Meier

Women's team from my college is in the semifinals of the NCAA tournament.. down 1-0 in 72nd minute though. :( Single elimination.

Lightning

Banned
Spurs are a stepping-stone-club. Nothing wrong with saying it.
Oh fuck... That is stupid and disrespectful. There is nothing wrong with wanting to play for better clubs, much like we all strive for better jobs, but that doesn't mean you act like a jackass. Because on the other hand Modric went from kingpin at Spurs to a nothing squad player licking Ronaldo's ass at Real Madrid.Honestly even if I was a superstar I wouldn' consider this an achievement.

GorillaJu

Anyone here ever gone from shit posture to good posture? I have a bad back and I'm convinced its because I don't sit or stand well. Feels hopeless

Anyone here ever gone from shit posture to good posture? I have a bad back and I'm convinced its because I don't sit or stand well. Feels hopeless

Bad posture gave me tension headaches and neck pain earlier this year. I had to consciously correct myself (walking and sleeping and sitting) and spend some time doing yoga to get back to normal. There's nothing wrong with seeking out a quality chiropractor either (but be wary).

Meier

Women's college soccer apparently doesn't have stoppage time (injuries stop the clock) so there was truly only a minute left and FSU managed to score with just 40 seconds left to send it to extra time. Golden goal for 2 10 min halves and then penalties.

Edit: Lol, Penn State scored in 1:02 to end it. :(

Top Bottom