• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

I'm not joking.

It's on the cards. Miggy D came out with it today too.

Toys would be thrown out of the pram if that happened.

We already have a great attacking midfielder in Kagawa. We don't need an older, injury prone diva to take up that position. And apparently he isn't that good as a deeper lying midfielder either.

And if Nani goes I'd like us to get a CM or a winger as a replacement. We don't need another 10.

It's still more likely than NANI :lol

Pretty useless swap for both.
Yeah, i know but it still won't happen :D

From today's training session, he doesn't seem depressed or anything like the media are saying. I hope he's in the squad for sunday.

824uA.jpg

Hopefully fugson brings in snejder to play on the wing and then we can move welberg to centre back. Kagawa can then be moved to left back.

It's all coming up Fergie.

Toys would be thrown out of the pram if that happened.

We already have a great attacking midfielder in Kagawa. We don't need an older, injury prone diva to take up that position. And apparently he isn't that good as a deeper lying midfielder either.

And if Nani goes I'd like us to get a CM or a winger as a replacement. We don't need another 10.
I'm not saying we should do it - just saying it's on the cards.

But if we could get him for Nani, or for £15m, I'd take it. He is a good player, our midfield is shit. Like ridic shit. It's not perfect but I am desperate. Now I'm saying we should do it.

K1LLER7

I'm not saying we should do it - just saying it's on the cards.

But if we could get him for Nani, or for £15m, I'd take it. He is a good player, our midfield is shit. Like ridic shit. It's not perfect but I am desperate. Now I'm saying we should do it.
I agree with you on this.

Clegg

Sneijder would just be taking Kagawas position and I wouldn't want that tbh. There's no point in buying a quality player and then not giving him a chance to play.

And Sneijder doesn't have the discipline or energy to play further back either. I'd prefer to get an actual CM to play in midfield.

Sneijder would just be taking Kagawas position and I wouldn't want that tbh. There's no point in buying a quality player and then not giving him a chance to play.

And Sneijder doesn't have the discipline or energy to play further back either. I'd prefer to get an actual CM to play in midfield.
Look Cleggy.

LOOK.

DDG
Rafael Vidic Evans Evra
SNEIJDER Strootman
Valencia Kagawa Rooney
RVP

It's beautiful.

dc89

I've chased M'Vila all summer and now January transfer window on my FM 13 Spurs save. He is what De Rossi is to City.

I've even gone as far to saying he needs to move to fulfil his potential. Just like Mancini with De Rossi. Will it work though?

Clegg

Need CM's and CB's.

Sign strikers and attacking midfielders.

I'll burn down OT and shit on Fergie's statue if we don't get Strootman.

dc89

Need CM's and CB's.

As the prophecy told, it's beginning. The beginning of the end.

"And the Fans will raze The Swamp and shit on Fergie's statue."

Need CM's and CB's.

lol

you best start believing these rumours mr Clegg, you're in one!

yes i know that didnt quite make sense, fuck you

Clegg

Striker Robert Lewandowski is heading to Manchester United.

The Poland star has indicated to friends he has set his sights on the move from Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season.

After rejecting overtures from United last summer, the German club have reluctantly accepted they are about to lose their leading marksman.

With his Dortmund deal running out at the end of next season, United hope the fee will be little more than the initial £12million they paid for his former team-mate Shinji Kagawa last summer.

Sir Alex Ferguson believes pairing 24-year-old Lewandowski with Robin van Persie — and Wayne Rooney operating just behind — would give him the most lethal attack in the Premier League.

As well as picking up Lewandowski, Ferguson has told Rooney he needs to get back towards the top of the scorers charts.

The Englishman has only three in 14 games for United, one of which was a penalty.
"Rooney operating just behind"

Fuck off.

Thank Christ it's just DM rubbish.

Top Bottom