• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

Falcao sucks at headers now

You're always so quick to judge and change your opinion.

*Pedro misses shot* - "Pedro sucks at finishing sub him off"
*Lewandowski scores goal* - Best strike of all time?

Falcao is an animal in the air with his head.

LOOOOOOOL NEYMARS PENALTY

FootballFan

:lol :lol

btw it was worse than Ramos' lol, almost went vertically straight up. (okay maybe not vertically, but may as well have been lol)

Worst penalty I have seen in a long time though.

I didn't think that was a dive from Alves was it?? It wasn't a penalty though because the defender got the ball, wasn't a dive either. Unless I didn't see it.

btw it was worse than Ramos' lol, almost went vertically straight up. (okay maybe not vertically, but may as well have been lol)

Worst penalty I have seen in a long time though.

I didn't think that was a dive from Alves was it?? It wasn't a penalty though because the defender got the ball, wasn't a dive either. Unless I didn't see it.

Yeah it was a bad way to say it. Not a dive per se because I see no intent from Alves to fool the ref, but it certainly wasn't a penalty.

3Sixty

jKsJyApvqRKsv.png

Cheers Neymar you cunt.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
COLOMBIA WINS 1:1!!!

we get 1 point!

good match from ospina, james and cuadrado. Falcao was shit but he got no help. Mosquera though, jesus somebody kill that fat bitch

Credit to man of the match post and neymar's penalty kick

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol

Also the penalty should have been retaken as the Colombian player had his foot in the box

danishh.gif

Anyway our defense was absolute donkey shit. Hope Pekerman does something we have 2 big games in march for the world cup. Bolivia and Venezuela don't have even half of Brasil's firepower but still

danishh.gif

Anyway our defense was absolute donkey shit. Hope Pekerman does something we have 2 big games in march for the world cup. Bolivia and Venezuela don't have even half of Brasil's firepower but still

Tell Pekerman he needs to stop using Aquivaldo.

At least this time he didn't do one of his wild antics of "skill" that end up with him passing wrong and stranded in the middle of the pitch.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tell Pekerman he needs to stop using Aquivaldo.

At least this time he didn't do one of his wild antics of "skill" that end up with him passing wrong and stranded in the middle of the pitch.

He did! He passed it back to neymar but I think neymar lost it or something!

dat Gordo vision

Hitcher said:
Is that 4 games in a row without a Falcao goal?

dat sandy vag. Come on, he's not Messi

Top Bottom