• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*A guy behind me talking throughout the whole movie*

*stopped for a few minutes*

I turned around and told him: Oh, are you tired? Do you want some water?

He said yes.
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif

Did Arturo Vidal seriously get himself expelled AGAIN?

What a pecho frío of the highest calibre.

My lovely thug <3

46.Locker-Room-Scudetto-celebrations_Vidal-Caceres.jpg

Colocho

Banned
What was Vidal thinking? Help us understand..

He's quite versatile but I don't get why Borghi insists on using him in defense.

I don't know man, he's always very agressive when he plays for Chile (he got red carded the last game he played as well) my take on it is that he felt powerless cause we've been playing like shit for so long, that he just exploded on the Serbian player.

As for him playing as defender, that was only for 2 games because we didn't have any other quality player as center back, at least that's what Borghi said. Right now he plays as defensive midfielder, but he's nowhere near the level he shows at Juventus, I think that's because in Italy he has more freedom to go forward and do his thing, in Chile he mostly stays in the midfield in a defensive position.

I just hope we bounce back and qualify for the World Cup.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know man, he's always very agressive when he plays for Chile (he got red carded the last game he played as well) my take on it is that he felt powerless cause we've been playing like shit for so long, that he just exploded on the Serbian player.

As for him playing as defender, that was only for 2 games because we didn't have any other quality player as center back, at least that's what Borghi said. Right now he plays as defensive midfielder, but he's nowhere near the level he shows at Juventus, I think that's because in Italy he has more freedom to go forward and do his thing, in Chile he mostly stays in the midfield in a defensive position.

I just hope we bounce back and qualify for the World Cup.

I hope so too. The WC won't be the same without Sanchez, Vidal, Isla and co.

He obviously did it for Juve. We need him to be rested for Chelsea. So you could argue he's exactly the opposite of a fried pecho.

Not this time, there's no International games before Chelsea!

I think Coloco is right, he tends to get frustrated like this when his team is not playing well. He was sent off against Napoli. :(

Edit: Or was that in San Siro?

Fry

What did I tell you?!

Ibrahimovic.

The only striker better than him is Falcão. Gomez has the benefity of doubt because he's been injured, but his goalscoring record doesn't lie. Let's see how he'll perform now that he's back. He's not as good of a player as the rest in the list, but he scores goals just as much as them, if not more.

1. Falcão
2. Ibra
3. Van Persie
4. Aguero
5. Benzema

I'm not good with lists, but that is a sketch of it.

I grew up in a shitty, hood-like, neighborhood and as eloquent and smart as I might appear at times (in rl that is..), there's still a sick fuck inside of me.
I was also sort of a bully in school. Not naturally so (I always had a strong sense of right and wrong), but to avoid being bullied myself, I guess. Did some nasty shit back then..
Still thinking of opening a "confessions of a bully" thread where ex-bullies can discuss how they got to be what they were and most of gaf can hate on "us".

After that I haven't really performed violent acts without a reason (haven't initiated anything). Even when being drunk - I can't think of an instance tbh., but I do have outbursts of anger and violence at times when being annoyed/offended/attacked by something or someone.

I guess I shouldn't discuss it here, nor should I have brought up my dates.

I am sorry, footygaf. Football is peace.

Fry

Where's Cavani, Fry.

Old, but still ridiculously good:

Diego Milito, Di Natale and Klose.

If there's a person who's HORRIBLE at making lists, it's me.

I'll never be able to put my 10 favorite movies, tv shows, games together, etc.

Clegg

How's Henry doing in the MLS?

I always felt that he could have stayed longer in Europe instead of moving to America.

3Sixty

I grew up in a shitty, hood-like, neighborhood and as eloquent and smart as I might appear at times (in rl that is..), there's still a sick fuck inside of me.
I was also sort of a bully in school. Not naturally so (I always had a strong sense of right and wrong), but to avoid being bullied myself, I guess. Did some nasty shit back then..
Still thinking of opening a "confessions of a bully" thread where ex-bullies can discuss how they got to be what they were and most of gaf can hate on "us".

After that I haven't really performed violent acts without a reason (haven't initiated anything). Even when being drunk - I can't think of an instance tbh., but I do have outbursts of anger and violence at times when being annoyed/offended/attacked by something or someone.

I was a bit of a cunt for a while back in school. Never like super bad bulling but there was a couple of kids i didn't like for no real reason and made sure they knew about it. In my last 2 years i made a change in my life, started sticking up for those same guys against real bullies. I know the reasons why i bullied and why i stopped, as long as you can come to terms with that yourself its all good.

I've also been tempted to create a "Confessions of a doorman" thread but its not as interesting as it sounds.

Fry

Where's Nicky B, Fry.

Drunk and being carried home by Agger,most likely.

WTF did I just read: Mancini wants Suarez?

:lol fuck off, he won't solve your problems. Not being shit at Europe goes beyond signing another striker!

Clegg

I had a very sheltered school life.

It was fee paying and any case of bullying would get you very close to expulsion.

Fry

That goal deserves a much higher quality gif.

FIFA ratings are horribly flawed. Schweinsteiger and Ozil have lower ratings than Xavi and Iniesta.

This is coming froim a Barca fan and a PES hater. You won't get more closer to the truth than that!

Clegg

Brazil vs Colombia is on ESPN in the UK/Ireland.

Falcao keeps getting fouled as the Brazilians are terrified of what he can do.

Kaka has started well too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This goal with Inter is equally as good.

Quagliarella is still the master of the most ridiculous goals in Italy!
It's a shame he's not a consistent goalscorer

elsk

Banned

Makes sense. You're a Dortmund fan after all :D jk. We love to read your life problems/good moments.

Clegg

Falcao and Neymar are the most fouled players so far.

Every time one of them gets the ball they're swarmed by two or three defenders.

Clegg

Neymar just missed a point blank header.

He was five yards from goal with a free header and shot it straight at the keeper.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
LOL shit header by neymar but I'll take it.

Where's the fucking defense!

They're getting all the calls but this is what it's like against big countries you cunts. get used to it!

---dammit radamel!

--great. we're playing counter attack smh peckerman

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol Mosquera is playing. He is a freaking coladera with the wilas at América.

Yeah him and Yepes are old and awful. I say we load 'em up on a catapult and shoot them into the amazon!

lather them up with some cayman and anaconda bait!

fucking peckerman playing the old guard. he needs to go avb on their asses!

---Perea too. fuck him

--wow we got a call! AMAZING

--hey james can we get a decent cross you little bitch?

LOL shit header by neymar but I'll take it.

Where's the fucking defense!

They're getting all the calls but this is what it's like against big countries you cunts. get used to it!

---dammit radamel!

--great. we're playing counter attack smh peckerman
Aquivaldo is your fucking defense. So you're pretty much bound to watch every single play of the opposite team with your buttocks clenched in panic. As an América fan I know that feeling too well.

EDIT: KAKA

Top Bottom