• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
How was the match against Peru? I saw it ended 0-0 but didn't see any of it. I don't know why Peru sucks so bad internationally with those players they have. Good for the rest of us but it is ridiculous.

Well, we sucked for a while too so I guess it's the manager
Very boring, dozed off a couple of times. We played like shit.
I never said I did, I said if you had to. If I had to, id have a threeway with him and olivia.
If you had the option for it to be 2 girls instead?

Edit: lolol Andres

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Why do you do this to me?

blushing.jpg

pulga

Banned
lol got this message from soccertriads

Hi

Google have closed our account and the funds in the account are frozen. Please contact Google for a refund if you do not receive your order to the correct address.

Kind regards,

Brian

Nice one.

Meier

Oh my, Neymar's goal was fucking gorgeous. Shame that'll be completely lost in the shuffle.

lol got this message from soccertriads

Nice one.

Sheeeeiiittt! My order shipped 12 days ago so I am hoping it gets here within the next few days..

GorillaJu

Dear lord, people are now arguing that being attracted to almost 18 year old Victoria Justice is creepier than pony loving?

ixuZXMCEHE2Su.gif

Damn, just looked up pictures. She's hot as fuck. I would never know she's 18, looks 23-25. It doesn't matter though. Girls can be attractive fairly young, the 18 years old barrier is entirely psychological. There was that thread with an 11 year old Japanese girl who had unnaturally large tits and everyone was saying "would smash," etc. Tested my friend on that and he said the same thing before finding out she was only 11.

Damn, just looked up pictures. She's hot as fuck. I would never know she's 18, looks 23-25. It doesn't matter though. Girls can be attractive fairly young, the 18 years old barrier is entirely psychological. There was that thread with an 11 year old Japanese girl who had unnaturally large tits and everyone was saying "would smash," etc. Tested my friend on that and he said the same thing before finding out she was only 11.

I think she's 19 now or at least that's what they are saying in the thread now.

Blablurn

This is what I've been hearing from their fans for fifteen years.

:lol yeah, i heard the same from my girlfriend. i think she stopped believing in them. but maybeeeee, this is their year. who knows?!!?!?

btw, today i remembered that massimo oddo played for bayern. lol.

How long does it take to stop bleeding? Feel a lot better now, awallowing's easier and its more of a dull ache than a soreness, not sure whether that's the painkillers or healing process though :)

Yen

How long does it take to stop bleeding? Feel a lot better now, awallowing's easier and its more of a dull ache than a soreness, not sure whether that's the painkillers or healing process though :)

Rip one of the sleeves off your shirt, and use it as a tourniquet, and you'll be grand.

Top Bottom