• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ibra best in the world! :p

Pffft Welbeck > Ibra > Falcao

Maybe he's having personal problems? Perhaps his donkey died?

He probably left the donkey in Madrid or Santa Marta. I don't think donkeys are readily available in New Jersey. Not so much the land of the free eh?

Hahahaha I must have missed that one. He's the cause of so many curses during my América matches.

LOL I can't even imagine. When I see him, Yepes or Perea starting a WORLD CUP QUALIFIER I'm like fuck. We're going to have to score at least 3

We have better defenders but idk wtf pekerman is doing. Even when I saw my Mondragon (backup keeper who is like 50 years old) warming up I almost shit my pants

I just realized something.

AQUIVALDO WON'T BE WITH US TONIGHT!
iPfR61AawNqnb.gif

dat sandy vag. Come on, he's not Messi

#foundout #pasthisprime #newtorres #shite

I'm confused. Why do the painkillers work for the soreness and headache, but not the pain its causing when I'm swallowing? Every time I swallow, it feels like the pressure is trying to rip the stitches out

Messi

You tell her it better be a nice lunch or ill be very angry and if its sandwiches I want the corners cut off of them

I just want to state that people who cut the corners/crust off of sandwiches deserve to be punched directly in the face.

Also you will take what you are given.

Edit: Fuck me, I said some pony stuff one time and now I am that guy? I don't even watch the show. I only know fluttershy from megan lara.

deGod

I just want to state that people who cut the corners/crust off of sandwiches deserve to be punched directly in the face.

Also you will take what you are given.

When have you ever seen me cut the corner off my sandwiches, COME ON.

Also what's for lunch?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SLAL-Degea-alpaca.jpg[IMG]

Just diet stuff for me, I am fairly certain it is nutella sandwiches for you.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, is he really from Peru? I demand to see his birth certificate

--I actually drive by this ranch some times and they have an emu and a llama on their property. I'll stop one of these days and take some pics. Hopefully I wont get shot

rewatched skyfall while watching the game on my cell phone.

Armero is shit.
We have a great team, but if Falcao does not score we a.r.e f..u..c..k..e..d

AndresON777

shooting blanks
rewatched skyfall while watching the game on my cell phone.

Armero is shit.
We have a great team, but if Falcao does not score we a.r.e f..u..c..k..e..d

Mosquera should never put on a Colombian shirt ever again. Why is pekerman playing these old guys at CB? That is the main concern to be honest. Scoring wont be a problem the problem is in the defence.

I don't want to see Perea at all either. Valdes should be playing since he's young and he gets regular play time (captain on D.C. United) plus he's young, strong and big. Yepes is at least a great leader so there is that.

Zuñiga didn't play either. I thought Jackson was a bit shit but it was a big game for him. Is Muriel hurt or something? all in all it could have been a lot worse (better too tho Falcao really sucked tonight) but it was a great training match for both teams. March doesn't look too hard with Venezuela or Bolivia but we have to be sharp since Venezuela always seems to get some lucky ass bullshit result against us, smh

WAR recon zero said:
the superior brother with the superior team

Yep. Messi may have shit taste in women but in football his taste is exquisite

The Defense is a big gamble, we should use the u20 defense in these kind of games.

Nothing to say against that Neymar goal, Omg, what a goal.

Muriel is injured sadly.

Cuadrado is godly!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So they fap to Eric from True Blood? D:

How was the match against Peru? I saw it ended 0-0 but didn't see any of it. I don't know why Peru sucks so bad internationally with those players they have. Good for the rest of us but it is ridiculous.

Well, we sucked for a while too so I guess it's the manager

Top Bottom