• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
Regulus, what's this I hear about Vergara almost going to blows with a Chivas fan, shoving a woman and getting all up in Van’t Schip's face? :lol

deGod

Also why do Liara when ya can do the space racist??

JrNVC.jpg

Fuck! I don't want to be part of this board anymore - j/k, please don't ban :|

You cool with that, Spursies?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...nsettled-dortmund-winger-185415#ixzz2CPw28pms

Could Tottenham renew their interest in this unsettled Dortmund winger?

What's the latest?
Perisic was linked with Tottenham while at Club Brugge in 2011, even commenting publicly that he would like to move to north London, but in the end Borussia Dortmund landed the talented Croatian. In his first season in Germany, Perisic made 40 appearances in all competitions, scoring nine and assisting six, but with only four starts this season, the winger has admitted he's considering his future at the club and could leave as early as January. Could Tottenham be tempted to launch a fresh approach?
Did you know?
1) Perisic started out at home club HNK Split, progressing through their youth academy until U19 level, at which point he was signed by French club Sochaux in 2006.
2) Upon moving to France, Perisic played for Sochaux's reserve team for two seasons before being loaned out to Belgian side KSV Roeselare. Shortly after his six month loan spell he was sold to fellow Belgian's, Club Brugge in 2009.
3) At Brugge, Perisic had a steady but unspectacular first season before truly finding his form in his second campaign. He scored 22 goals and assisted 10 in the 2010/11 season, finishing top scorer in the Belgian Pro League and was voted Player of the Year as a result. This led to Borussia Dortmund paying around £4m for his services the following summer.
4) Perisic scored against Arsenal on his Champions League debut September 2011, with his late goal ensuring Dortmund shared the points with the Gunners in a 1-1 draw. Despite scoring nine goals from only 11 starting appearances in the 2011/12 campaign, however, the Croatian is not making any progress towards a cementing a permanent starting position in Germany. Two footed, quick, good in the air and decent from dead ball situations, there should be plenty of suitors for him if he becomes available in January.
5) Perisic has become a regular in the Croatia national side since making his senior debut in January 2011 and in Euro 2012, played against Spain, the Republic of Ireland and Italy. The winger provided the assist for Mario Mandzukic's second goal against Ireland in a 3-1 victory.
What is being said?
He says:
“The whole team is rotating, but only I remain on the sidelines. I have to be completely professional, endure another month until the mid-season break and then consider the best situation. If not Borussia, there are other clubs. I want to be very patient until December, then have a serious talk with them. I don't know how they think I can improve with this amount of playing time.”
- Perisic on his Dortmund situation and the possibility of leaving in 2011
“I'm ready for a transfer. Tottenham Hotspur has been mentioned and that would be a reward. I think I would quickly adapt to England.”
- Perisic on Tottenham's interest in signing him in 2011

I want 1 billion pounds! (5 would be great, lol)

Turok_TTZ

its been awhile since I've posted here.
Benz has been advised to wait until end of season. florentino perez is unsure whether mou will remain with madrid after this season, still trying to convince benz to stay. If chelsea however made a move for falcao, Madrid might act but on that part the details are too sketchy. but yeah to update, Winter transfer not likely. Summer is where its at.

continueing on madrid, the papers these days... cr7 on his last season with madrid? not sure about that, I'd buy into coentrao wanting to leave more than i do cr7.

edit: huh. no longer a junior... thats nice.

Kyoufu

Most men will choose gold. Some will chose lead.

Benz has been advised to wait until end of season. florentino perez is unsure whether mou will remain with madrid after this season, still trying to convince benz to stay. If chelsea however made a move for falcao, Madrid might act but on that part the details are too sketchy. but yeah to update, Winter transfer not likely. Summer is where its at.

continueing on madrid, the papers these days... cr7 on his last season with madrid? not sure about that, I'd buy into coentrao wanting to leave more than i do cr7.

Dude. I believe in you but no. Just no.

pulga

Banned

lolol right

Yen

Am I missing something here...?

Jensen

Keep us updated.

pulga

Banned
Am I missing something here...?

Couple of months back he came in here several times claiming that Benzema was going to announce his intention to leave Madrid on November 10th or something. This guy apparently knows the broad who's banging his best friend's cousin, who is Benzema's agent.

Now he's in here saying Benzema will leave in summer. Again, lololol.

Kyoufu

Couple of months back he came in here several times claiming that Benzema was going to announce his intention to leave Madrid on November 10th or something. This guy apparently knows the broad who's banging his best friend's cousin, who is Benzema's agent.

Now he's in here saying Benzema will leave in summer. Again, lololol.

I'm going to bet 300 big ones on Benzema to leave Real in the summer.

Scum

FLm9W.jpg

elsk

Banned
hoeness_get_151112.jpg

FC Bayern in profit for 20th year in a row
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2012/38173.php

FC Bayern München AG group (consolidated accounts for FC Bayern München AG and Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH) posted turnover of €373.4 million, significantly up compared to the previous year (€328.5 million) and comfortably “the biggest turnover we have ever reported,” said Hopfner. The operating profit (Ebitda) was €86.0 million, also considerably greater than last year (2010-11: €62.3 million), as was the profit after tax at €11.1 million (2010-11: €1.3 million).

Nice.

Sviatoslav will ban your ass.

Sviatoslav?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Regulus, what's this I hear about Vergara almost going to blows with a Chivas fan, shoving a woman and getting all up in Van’t Schip's face? :lol
Some fan was calling a Vergara names in the stands last night. Vergara got fed up and got to him. Things got awkward.

Lightning

Banned

That's disappointing although I hope we're in for him if he does go on the market. He would be fantastic leading out front line.

pulga

Banned
That's disappointing although I hope we're in for him if he does go on the market. He would be fantastic leading out front line.

Hey guys I just got off the phone, was talking with Falcao's agent.

He's leaving in summer. See? I got connects, too.

Lightning

Banned
Hey guys I just got off the phone, was talking with Falcao's agent.

He's leaving in summer. See? I got connects, too.
I'm skeptical about "inside info" too but Benz leaving Madrid is not that "out there" if the right offer is made. Madrid will sell and Benz would leave if the right offer comes forward.

And no I don't think it will be to us. Madrid's right offer and our right offer are going to be from different time zones. lol

Meier

Beach House's Bloom is probably the AOTY. I am pretty close to calling the race.

Also, the DM is saying that Liverpool is interested in signing Ince apparently. Oops.

Allow me to veer slightly away from the topic I started, but Season 1 of The Wire has astoundingly fitting opening and closing credits. Shame they didn't keep it, and went with that Tom Waits tripe in the second season

edit: I don't want soundtracks, I want main themes. LotR still counts

Wilbur

Banned
From all recent movies, none beats DRIVE's soundtrack.

Yeah, soundtrack is fucking class.

I can't really think of a brilliant one from this year. Skyfall and TDKR were very good but Drive was a standout.

Jesse James, like broseph said, was fucking sublime as well.

Top Bottom