• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Final Fantasy 10 is my favourite game of the series.

I particularly like the opening theme is it produced the sense of melancholy and sadness that ran through the entire game.

To Zanarkand

FFXII 4 life

I've never played a Final Fantasy. Never played MGS1 and 3, played the demo of 2 and finished 4.

You finished the only one that is complete shit.

Wes

venison crêpe
I really dislike FFX. I never went back to play it. It's a good game but it's my least favourite of the PSX and 2 Era.

VII made me in to a gamer. IX now holds the top spot in my eyes. It is so incredibly charming. I wish the next installment goes back to the fantasy roots, with less technobabble.

You're Not Alone

Lightning

Banned
Final Fantasy 10 is in my top 5 favourite games of all time. Incredible game.
I found it okay but fighting the same type of enemies over and over again was not that much fun. The boss fights were awesome, the story was excellent but got boring because of the limitations in the enemys and how the pathset of the game was done.

I found FFXII to be a much more complete and better game.

You finished the only one that is complete shit.
No. Just no. MGS4 was an excellent game. One of my favourites.

Wilbur

Banned
Irish one in the middle would get it first. Ginger would get it last.

Ginger made a pretty good pop album, so I'd give it to her while I still had some load left. Irish is too Irish. Years spent at family weddings have put me off any sort of Irish accent for life, be it Northern or Southern.

Apart from Kyles, that gets my buttfaucet sprinkling.

kharma45

Irish one in the middle would get it first. Ginger would get it last.

Nadine Coyle can fuck off, her accent was just the stereotypical Derry one and now it's some sort of fucking American hybrid.

Ginger made a pretty good pop album, so I'd give it to her while I still had some load left. Irish is too Irish. Years spent at family weddings have put me off any sort of Irish accent for life, be it Northern or Southern.

Apart from Kyles, that gets my buttfaucet sprinkling.

For all you know mine is equally as alluring.

It's not.

Arnie

Nadine Coyle's fucking gorgeous and she gets the full chub before any of the other ladies, get that in your head.

Just seen Mancini's press conference, what a loser.

Wilbur

Banned
Nadine Coyle's fucking gorgeous and she gets the full chub before any of the other ladies, get that in your head.

Just seen Mancini's press conference, what a loser.

I couldn't even tell you any of their names past Cheryl. They still get to eat the stonk though.

Yeah, dc made some sarcastic cracking up lol post earlier, but... yeah. He is. Who the fuck gets a David Platt mask printed :lol :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I enjoyed it. Just did an Assassins Creed, ignored the story and liked the game for what it was. That bit in the hallway made my finger cry.

You must play MGS3. If you managed to derive some kind of enjoyment from the festering husk of a game that is MGS4, 3 will blow your mind.

'Flight' was pretty cool.

-

Who's the best defensive/box-to-box midfielder in the world GAF?

Bendtner_Chievo3.jpg

In what formation and what mindset are we talking?
I'd say Khedira is close if given the right order.

Oh yeah, Vidal - for sure if you put more emphasis on the offense.

Seems like I had a more defensive definition in mind:

The term "box-to-box" is often used to refer to the most dynamic all-round/complete midfielders, who provide both defensive and attacking prowess. The most versatile of players, they typically possess exceptional stamina and are usually skilled at tackling, passing, shooting and also good at keeping possession.

I'd probably take Yaya over Vidal since I'd like to win some headers in midfield and during corners.

Wilbur

Banned
In what formation and what mindset are we talking?
I'd say Khedira is close if given the right order.

Oh yeah, Vidal - for sure if you put more emphasis on the offense.

I really like Khedira, yeah.

Defensive midfielder? I'd say Busquets. Maybe DDR.

Don't know about box to box though. Yaya Toure? Vidal?

DDR is a great shout.

Was considering Yaya but he's only looked good offensively recently

dc89

We will snap up DDR in January, I'm sure of it this time.

Did you guys wish Miyamoto happy birthday? He's 60 today.
Nintendo_staff.gif

Clegg

When Roy Keane was in his prime he was the best box to box midfielder in the world.

Te closest midfielder that resembles him right now is probably Vidal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Schweinsteiger is good at everything, but not 'great' at anything. He had a stand out year in 2010, hopefully he gets his form back.

If you go through my post history you'd realize that I actually 'respect' other people's opinions, and hate the whole pointless 'My opinion > Your opinion' debates.

Top Bottom