• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Arnie

This is strange, Man City are getting dodgy penalties but people aren't having ago at them on this forum as much as when Man United have decisions that go their way.... hmmmm this is very strange.

Because most people are watching their own team you lemon.

K1LLER7

bNyxL.png

:lol will change later :)

Salvadora

Spurs looking good, 1-0 up. Ade sent off. Arsenal score 4 without looking that great. Spurs score again. Arsenal shit themselves. Score in the last minute.

Considering you scored 5 goals, it was more a result of the sending off as opposed to playing well.

Thanks mate. It sounds like the same old Arsenal.

sohois

Can someone explain to me why QPR gets a lot of hate? I don't care for them as a team, I want to know why they are hated so much especially on here.

Joey Barton

Neil Warnock

They're kind of like a rich club a la Chelsea or City but smaller, which will always draw hate.

and probably some other reasons

Plasma

Banned
Spurs looking good, 1-0 up. Ade sent off. Arsenal score 4 without looking that great. Spurs score again. Arsenal shit themselves. Score in the last minute.

Considering you scored 5 goals, it was more a result of the sending off as opposed to playing well.

Wow somebody has a stick up their arse.

PJX

A team full of cunts managed by an even bigger cunt.

Joey Barton

Neil Warnock

They're kind of like a rich club a la Chelsea or City but smaller, which will always draw hate.

and probably some other reasons

Noted. *jumps on the hate bandwagon*

Did you watch the 4 year plan? They seem like a ridiculous club

I used to actually not mind Hughes that much before he left Fulham...never thought I'd rather see Warnock with this team than him

No I haven't seen it, will track it down and watch it.

ATF487

Can someone explain to me why QPR gets a lot of hate? I don't care for them as a team, I want to know why they are hated so much especially on here.

Did you watch the 4 year plan? They seem like a ridiculous club

I used to actually not mind Hughes that much before he left Fulham...never thought I'd rather see Warnock with this team than him

Wilbur

Banned
Wow somebody has a stick up their arse.

... not really. Your midfield were tidy but considering the man advantage you looked good for 25 minutes after the sending off and then you weren't particularly good in the first half. Result far better than the performance.

Plasma

Banned
... not really. Your midfield were tidy but considering the man advantage you looked good for 25 minutes after the sending off and then you weren't particularly good in the first half. Result far better than the performance.

We scored three in the first half we played just fine, the sending off helped but they put in a good performance today.

flyover

It is kind of fun to watch a team shell out tons of cash for decent players (not stars, maybe, but PL quality) and just fail so miserably against team after team, week after week.

Salvadora

The midfield passed the ball around really well, though. Lots of great one touch fluid passing and movement. I thought Arse put on a good performance despite looking shaky when Spurs were bearing in on goal.

It's nice to hear that our passing game is getting back on track as it looked for a while there like it was gone.

doicare

Because most people are watching their own team you lemon.
Because there are like 6 other teams going on that people are watching. Wait till MOTD and the rage will come out. United tend to get separated into their own time bracket because of their huge TV draw, so everyone's watching MANU when they're playing.

WHY DID I JUST QUOTE DOICARE
I think it's nice that people take the time to watch the United games whenever they're on so they can then slag them off with biased and flawed claims.

GorillaJu

This "Liverpool relies on Suarez" narrative is fucking stupid. Our team is built around getting the best out of him right now. And we're getting the best out of him.

Yes we need more goals from elsewhere, but it's not like our midfield sits around jerking themselves off, they've been excellent in recycling possession and giving the wingers and Suarez something to work with.

How about Gerrard's sublime free kicks, off which Suarez has scored 3 this season? Or Sterling's pacy runs, two of which resulted in goals?

Rodgers has us in a good set-up - he's astute as fuck (taking off Suso for Henderson seemed odd but it's worked out well). He's put Enrique ahead of Johnson and it's been magical as far as those results are concerned. We're playing well, all over. Suarez is scoring goals because it's his job and we're feeding him.

He is an excellent striker - my favorite in the world - but we're only as reliant on him as any team is that has a talented frontman.

Well, I can honestly say we deserved that result. That's what you get for starting with the poorest squad you have available. WBA never looked uncomfortable, and we never pushed them.

I assume Di Matteo was resting our squad for the UCL. Fuck knows why, we all know we're not going to win it.

Anyway, fair fucks to West Brom. They done what was needed, though I personally never seen any other result coming.

Yep. FWIW Falcao and him swapped shirts at the end of the Brazil - Colombia friendly the other night.
Yeah, Barca are welcome to him.

Wes

venison crêpe
Going back to ignoring Villa forums. Half of them want us to sack Lambert tonight to get Harry Redknapp before QPR do. Woe is fucking me. We're losing to the champions at home where they haven't lost in two years in the league. What did they fucking expect?

Wilbur

Banned
We scored three in the first half we played just fine, the sending off helped but they put in a good performance today.

You scored three in the aforementioned 25 minutes I'm saying you played well in. After the sending off and after 20 minutes of anonymity.

I think you were okay. Better than Spurs, but considering the conditions of the match that was the least you could do. Second half you should have gone for the jugular and you didn't, you sat back and shit yourself when Bale got the goal. If he had squared it to Defoe instead of shooting across the box then it would have been fun.

Only one of us is biased here; you're speaking from a fan viewpoint, I'm speaking as a neutral.

I assume Di Matteo was resting our squad for the UCL. Fuck knows why, we all know we're not going to win it.

We've done minimal rotation, so I think we're going to find it very difficult to beat you guys. If we win, it'll be because somehow you guys contrive to lose. Although I think our RWB Lichtsteiner is going to cause you guys big trouble.

Well, I can honestly say we deserved that result. That's what you get for starting with the poorest squad you have available. WBA never looked uncomfortable, and we never pushed them.

Anyway, fair fucks to West Brom. They done what was needed, though I personally never seen any other result coming.

Yeah, Barca are welcome to him.

I don't care how much these players have travelled in the week, what is the point of bringing on these players (Mata/Oscar/Ramires) with less than 30 minutes left when you need to score 2 goals? We should have started with Mata and Ramires and brought on Oscar for Mata later.

Torres has had a week off and did fuck all. Sturridge's passing isn't great, but he had chances and pissed every one of them up the wall.

Jesus christ, woeful, absolutely woeful. WBA were very good and very dangerous though, Steve Clarke is doing a great job.

Not really their fault. They played well first half but we got done by a good Swansea side.

We didn't strengthen in the summer and it's showing.

Which would be fine, I know defeats come every now and again, but the fact we've been poor all season isn't fine at all. While it might not all be on them today there is plenty of blame we can, and should, place on the team.

Top Bottom