• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

dc89

It looks like Brahim is more or less official now -- seems most all of the Spanish press is reporting it. €300k rising to €4.5m... not bad for a 14 year old. Seen videos of this kid before and he is unbelievably talented. Now to just wait 3 or 4 years and see if he makes it!

He and his family are moving to England shortly. His agent is Pere Guardiola.

Great news that we got him. And Barca can piss off this time, they've already ruined two

#*insert name*LopesFuture

ibuKQSXYsfps4s.gif

u9DqZrE.gif

What surprised me the most was that so many of the questions came from kids. I guess Minecraft is kinda like the modern day Lego based on the attendees.

In Charlie Brooker's documentary about video games he says most people who play Minecraft are children. I guess that video is a proof of that.

Hixx

Our u21s smashed Arsenal's 1-5 tonight. Arsenal were unbeaten before tonight.

Mika Mandron with a hattrick... wish he'd get closer to the first squad. Big lad and loads of talent.

Kassu

Banned
Finally finished GTA, forced myself to finish it today because had nothing better to do and only had few missions left. Last few missions were actually quite good despite me dying several times in each one of them. At least now it's finally over, I'm never going to buy another GTA again. RDR2 is something I want to see though.

Also changed my username to a less complicated one.

I'm heartbroken. My girlfriend just said to me:

"I don't really see the point in WiiU."

Wut do?
She is right. There is no point in WiiU until the new Metroid comes out.
I really want to play Wind Waker HD but I don't have money for WiiU right now

Peco

Finally finished GTA, forced myself to finish it today because had nothing better to do and only had few missions left. Last few missions were actually quite good despite me dying several times in each one of them. At least now it's finally over, I'm never going to buy another GTA again. RDR2 is something I want to see though.

Also changed my username to a less complicated one.

She is right. There is no point in WiiU until the new Metroid comes out.
I really want to play Wind Waker HD but I don't have money for WiiU right now

Is Conan still big in Finland?

Salvadora

"I suppose you could argue we did put his resolve to the test. I might have been guilty of that but I don't apologise for it. I am delighted he did get out there, even though he maybe didn't feel 100%, because that means in the future I will know I can trust him in an England team and he is not going to be playing when he feels like it – he is going to be playing when he's fit."
Genuinely scared this dinosaur has access to Wilshere, Gibbs, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain.
"They are better [off] getting injured now,"
Fuck me.

Salazar

Genuinely scared this dinosaur has access to Wilshere, Gibbs, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Gibbs is broken anyhow and Walcott has reached his maximum level.

You'd like this, though.

Roy on Clev said:
"I suppose you would call him an attacking midfield player, but he's an attacking midfielder in the same way as Cesc Fábregas: he's quite capable of coming back into a central midfield role, and quite capable, even, of coming back to win the ball when it's necessary"

Capable of winning the ball ? Pretty fucking surreptitiously, if so.

cremino

Real Madrid and Barca have been fined by spanish reguators over TV deals and the government wants to pass a law with the aim to bring an end to individual deals and force Real and Barca to start to collective bargain with the rest of the clubs

Lightning

Banned
Real Madrid and Barca have been fined by spanish reguators over TV deals and the government wants to pass a law with the aim to bring an end to individual deals and force Real and Barca to start to collective bargain with the rest of the clubs
Yes please. I will stop hating on the La Liga the second this happens.

Yen

Ilori will be made available for loan in January. Pity we haven't seen anything of him. The 352 would've been perfect for him. Strikes me as a tad lightweight in the minimal u21 action I've seen of him.

Scum

Fucking hell Hodgson. Can't wait for an abysmsal Engerland WC campaign and for QPR to be promoted. D:

Excellent! Hala Atl. Madrid! 😊

Walshy

Ilori will be made available for loan in January. Pity we haven't seen anything of him. The 352 would've been perfect for him. Strikes me as a tad lightweight in the minimal u21 action I've seen of him.
Going to Valencia on loan apparently.

Top Bottom