• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I wish as a club we had some recourse for fair compensation for England playing Sturridge when they knew he was injured. Sturridge himself should be punished as well tbh.

Sometimes I think of Hodgson as a doddering old fool who just couldn't hack it at Liverpool, but then he does something to remind me that he's genuinely a massive twat when you scratch even a millimetre beyond the surface. Fucking owl-faced arse-sniffing treble-joweled football-killing cunt.

And now my PS4 update keeps fucking up and losing connection with the server.

At least Napoli won I guess

Blablurn

BajE2bfCAAEDx52.jpg:large

#Swag #Quadruple #BITCH #InstagramThatJoint #MoreThanAClub

dc89

She's intelligent. You should become her servant until you realise the errors of your ways.

You know what to do, dc.

She is right. There is no point in WiiU until the new Metroid comes out.
I really want to play Wind Waker HD but I don't have money for WiiU right now

WiiUinthebin.gif

Does she support Arsenal?

:( I'm so confused. And no, she doesn't like football. :( :(

Gambit

Any football gaffer buying Bravely Default?

Absolutely. Demo was great and I am really in the mood for a new JRPG with a job system.
Already planning to make a party out of pirate, superstar, valkyrie and merchant or something equally atypical.

Salvadora

Can't imagine that Morata loan story being true, despite wishing it was.

Madrid would need another striker and I don't see where one would come from.

dc89

Dump her.

Slit her throat, make a pentagram with her blood and sell her body to the devil.

Wow :lol

dc, next time you have intercourse with your girlfriend just shout "YEAR OF LUIGI" as you climax.

Can we speculate over whether she would experience more or less disappointment compared to simply owning a WiiU?

Still better than owning a Vita I guess.

I own both....

noal

Banned
Still sticking to discs with my Wii U until Nintendo sort a proper account system out.

Just wondering what to play next: Deus Ex or finish off Rayman Legends.

Don't really mind that the WW HD bundle is a download code, I have WW already on disc :p

I have 3 promotional codes for £7 off PS+, KZ and Knack from Amazon. Lucky me :p

rvy

Banned
Don't really mind that the WW HD bundle is a download code, I have WW already on disc :p

And this makes my life better how? I swear you sound like you were that kid from middle-school that would lie to everybody about how much money his dad had.
And would buy uniball pens to prove this.

NO, MAN! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PERFECT LIFE!

Blablurn

And this makes my life better how? I swear you sound like you were that kid from middle-school that would lie to everybody about how much money his dad had.

#PortuegueseJealousy

Ur ps4 already broken? :(

Probably

Doesnt turn on from standby
Goes into recovery mode when turned on from full off, even though I've only turned it from standby to full off
Broken OS-side controller input, disappearing Back function and overlapping writing when I press the home button in the power menu
Update loses connection with server even though the internet was staying up on other devices

Hopefully its just pre-update jank, fearing the worst though

4726_original_byrmq.gif

@Hitcher, have you tried booting into safe mode, and using USB update?

Linius

Probably

Doesnt turn on from standby
Goes into recovery mode when turned on from full off, even though I've only turned it from standby to full off
Broken OS-side controller input, disappearing Back function and overlapping writing when I press the home button in the power menu
Update loses connection with server even though the internet was staying up on other devices

Hopefully its just pre-update jank, fearing the worst though

I think it's broken. I'm an expert.

Top Bottom