• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salvadora

Also, as great as Gibbs has been, Monreal just offers so much more going forward.
Monreal is definitely an improvement on Gibbs in that department. Sick of Gibbs' crosses to no one.

Neither are optimal though in my opinion. It feels like Monreal runs into trouble all too often.

Barzul

Frimpong is a clown.

United have much easier fixtures while we have Everton, City and Chelsea up next. We could easily only pick up 1 point there or even 0 points. Need to get through these games and keep our feet on the ground. Defensively we are very sound and with that we should be hard to beat but until these games have passed I will be nervous.

Ok I loled at the third one.

wedward

There isn't room for a pure poacher in the current game.

Look at Bayern. They had one of the world' stop scorers, a pure poacher who bangs them in week after week. They ditched him and the only team that bit was Fiorentina.

Exactly, why have a pure poacher when you can have a good all around striker?

It's also important to teams like Arsenal and Liverpool that they have a technically proficient striker leading the line.

Meier

Apparently these were the results of the rehearsal draw:

Group A: Brazil, France, Australia, Italy.
Group B: Uruguay, Nigeria, USA, Croatia.
Group C: Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica, Russia.
Group D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan, Greece.
Group E: Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea, England.
Group F: Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras, Holland.
Group G: Germany, Ecuador, Iran, Portugal.
Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, Bosnia.

I could live with that.

L1NETT

Can't wait till Frimpong is in league two playing for Wycombe facing the prospect of Mansfield away.

Twat of the highest order.

Scum

I could live with that.

Dat Group A!

Eugh. Argentina.

wedward

I could live with that.

This is going to be a great World Cup. There are going to be a lot of great groups.

I could live with that.

This would be justice since it looked like France was put into pot 2 at random as they deserved. Fuck off Platini!

wedward

Frimpong is a clown.

United have much easier fixtures while we have Everton, City and Chelsea up next. We could easily only pick up 1 point there or even 0 points. Need to get through these games and keep our feet on the ground. Defensively we are very sound and with that we should be hard to beat but until these games have passed I will be nervous.

Wenger must really rate him. You have to think Wenger is being made aware of all this.

Lightning

Banned

I could live with that.
I wish that was the official draw. Colombia, Cameroon and Lolduras will be ideal for us.

noal

Banned
look at moyes.

just look at him.

i can't breathe.

Bud. I like you. I like that you are a sexual being. Highly. Sexual. But please don't diss me Moyes large cause it making me sad innit.

Yes, I'm pissed. . Bud pls. Sexual. Kirsty Gallagher. Louise Nurding. Kate fucking Beckinsale. Think of the children.

Meier

Love this post on the Man United Facebook page. It's legible unlike the ones usually posted in here but the ending of it had me rolling.

No need to read the report! Moyes should pack his liability, Fellaini and go; when i saw the lineup having Welbeck and Fellaini, i knew a spell to lose was already cast! Moyes thinks thru the anus! He is a nitwit!

Salvadora

Walcott has been sick the last week, that's why he didn't start... hasn't been able to train....

Starting to believe that we're being biologically targeted.

Feorax

BarQjSPCIAAM8B7.jpg

Have to say, can't see United getting close to the title now. Top four needs to be the immediate priority.

kharma45

Have to say, can't see United getting close to the title now. Top four needs to be the immediate priority.

I had said when SAF announced his retirement and Moyes was coming that'd I'd be happy with third in his first season in the league. As long as he and the team can make that they can build for next season and get some good players in.

look at moyes.

just look at him.

i can't breathe.

The delay of Wilbury Tales game has not been for nothing, it was always a hard game, but clearly there needed to be something to guide you through it, if you are ever in doubt of what to do you can simply ask the Moyesun for advice.

35GFrZH.jpg

art work is WIP

Messi

This is bullshit, why do i have to live in the UK or US to start a kickstarter

IWsxnsw.png

pls i'm in financial trouble guys.

I'm hardly a public masturator. I did it 3 times. The other time does not count as it was in the aeroplane bathroom. This is slander.

Is this the game with the Olivia shrine?

GQman2121

Banned
We got away with one tonight. Very fortunate to take max points.

Gus Poyet showed tremendous class by shaking every single players hand as they came off after the final whistle. I liked that a lot.

dc89

The delay of Wilbury Tales game has not been for nothing, it was always a hard game, but clearly there needed to be something to guide you through it, if you are ever in doubt of what to do you can simply ask the Moyesun for advice.

http://i.imgur.com/35GFrZH.jpg[/IMG

art work is WIP[/QUOTE]

It's not Japanese enough. He needs spiky hair, baggy trousers or some large boots.

wedward

Incredible that Arsenal have only allowed 10 goals this season. 7 if you dont include that freak Villa game. Looking really solid. Scezney has looked a new man this season. Happy Wenger decided to stick with him instead of bringing someone in.

Top Bottom