• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Scum

http://i.imgur.com/OhCOEel.jpg

want to suck the milk out of her teet and call her mommy

ewwdaf.gif

Also I saw a man without legs today dressed up as Santa on a handicap scooter. Just like miyamoto absorbs creativity from the world around him, I do the same like any artist out there. Thing is it's hard to get done when you always have new ideas, Messi.

But I won't let this be a duke nukem forever. Trust me

Anyway I'm going to bed. Actually already here, but I will sleep now.

Wes

venison crêpe
Antonio Luna ‏@AntoniiioLuna11m

Sir Roy hodgson...I want this men playing for the national team already please/selección inglesa yaaa.. #Fabiandelph

BarOwGkIYAAdfU-.jpg

This guy!

Fry

Was a good team performance. Still let in they goal though.

Good. I was at college getting the goal updates, and I was just laughing after I read Luis Suarez third goal. The man is incredible.

But I was afraid about the team performance after the Hull defeat.

Bring WHU now. Should nick another three points.

Arnie

Good. I was at college getting the goal updates, and I was just laughing after I read Luis Suarez third goal. The man is incredible.

But I was afraid about the team performance after the Hull defeat.

Bring WHU now. Should nick another three points.

We weren't outstanding but once the first goal went in we played more assertively and with pace. That's the key; we demolished Fulham playing like that and we can do the same to West Ham.

We have to, really. So many fixtures coming up and other teams finding form, especially after the Hull setback we have to keep grinding out the wins.

Fry

We weren't outstanding but once the first goal went in we played more assertively and with pace. That's the key; we demolished Fulham playing like that and we can do the same to West Ham.

We have to, really. So many fixtures coming up and other teams finding form, especially after the Hull setback we have to keep grinding out the wins.

Yup pretty much.

Just seen the goals.

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!

Zabojnik

I wonder what would happen if Argentina won the WC in an Brazil - Argentina final next year. Possibly with a goal from Messi. Should be pretty interesting.

Gurthang

Banned
I wonder what would happen if Argentina won the WC in an Brazil - Argentina final next year. Possibly with a goal from Messi. Should be pretty interesting.

It would be more interesting if Ronaldo single-highhandedly destroys all the teams in WC and brings the trophy home

Gurthang

Banned
Imagine a Portugal-Argentina final and Ronaldo scores a hatrick and settles the argument for the greatest player that has and will ever play the game

Elchele

search for "cordoba" in this week videos in youtube. Pretty much that but around the whole country.

I'M READY

Timurid

PSG lost! Time to start following a new club. :p

Seriously wasn't able to watch the match today because i was in the hospital for most of the day. Anyway, I was waiting for a loss to come and i want to see how the team under Blanc would react to this loss in their next game against Sochaux on sunday.

Damn, we're only 1 point above Lille. Jesus

Fucking evian should of been relegated last season.

Salazar

Genuinely livid.

Not a shred of fucking sympathy for the players. Dumb shit, all game. Heading it gently back towards the middle in our own half. Giggs and Rooney playing aimless chips back towards our box. Passes utterly devoid of any conviction or attacking guile. Idiotic determination to play straight down the wings at all costs. I see very, very little of worth in Fellaini.

Welbeck should have been dragged off early in the first half. Fucking clodhopper. West Ham might just about be persuaded to buy him, and we should think hard about accepting an offer. I really don't give a toss if he's an academy baby.

Atkinson is a fucker, a laboratory escapee, but we lost this game all on our own.

Slizz

Genuinely livid.

Not a shred of fucking sympathy for the players. Dumb shit, all game. Heading it gently back towards the middle in our own half. Giggs and Rooney playing aimless chips back towards our box. Passes utterly devoid of any conviction or attacking guile. Idiotic determination to play straight down the wings at all costs. I see very, very little of worth in Fellaini.

Welbeck should have been dragged off early in the first half. Fucking clodhopper. West Ham might just about be persuaded to buy him, and we should think hard about accepting an offer. I really don't give a toss if he's an academy baby.

Atkinson is a fucker, a laboratory escapee, but we lost this game all on our own.

So much this, then sitting too long on the ball in our own half and making a terrible outlet pass. Then half the team was jogging to track back on defense most of the time.

Wilbur

Banned
Again, the Guardian:

Rooney was often the solitary player in United's colours to carry any real attacking purpose

What did he do that was any different to Kagawa and Valencia? He's escaping a fucking portion of the blame.

Salazar

I think if I watched that video of Ruud and foetal Welbeck at the academy, I would find myself on the edge of my balcony, eyes streaming.

Fucking Ruud. A man who would score goals, multiple goals, good fucking goals, with a colostomy kit attached if the manager asked him to.

I don't know when we decided that a starting striker for Manchester United was allowed to be a fucking human butterknife, but it's not tenable. He's not dangerous. He's quick, but it doesn't fucking matter. He has quick feet, but somehow, that also means fuck all.

The only players in possession of less X Factor are fucking Cleverley and Young. And I increasingly don't know how to rank those utter, utter wastes of breathable fabric.

Clegg

Valencia is genuinely awful now; only slightly above Young in terms of effectiveness. Give Zaha a go and we might actually rediscover some attacking threat from the wing.

The midfield situation is Fergie's fault. He had 5 years to fix it and did nothing. Of course, Moyes had the chance to correct this but our summer was a genuine disaster. I hope heads are rolling behind the scenes.

Wilbur

Banned
I could honestly bookmark all of Salazar's posts :lol :lol :lol

The fact that Welbeck stayed on the pitch for 80 minutes absolutely boggles my brain. I've defended him fully in the past but when he was playing as he did tonight, how Moyes felt it suitable to leave him on and take off Kagawa... I don't get it.

And Rafael for that matter, Valencia was playing so shit offensively that he removed him from the equation and put him back for some bizarre reason, and then quelle surprise the goal fucking comes from the left side.

Will, stream?

L1NETT

Again, the Guardian:
What did he do that was any different to Kagawa and Valencia? He's escaping a fucking portion of the blame.

English Press bias. Same way on here kagawa and Adnan tend to get an easier time of it than the easy targets.

I only watched patches of the game but from what I saw Kagawa was anonymous. But to be fair so was the whole attacking unit.

Agree re: Valencia though. That wierd drill cross thing he does is beyond annoying. Straight out of the sunday league that.

This problem isn't got to sort itself overnight. Gonna take a few transfer windows to shift the ageing and overpaid deadwood (for me, Valencia, nani, Clev, Ferdinand and Young are must shifts)and replace them with fresher hungrier and frankly better players.

The major question is do you have faith in Moyes to replenish your squad and be a positive force in the next few markets. That's the biggie.

---

Wilbz you not streaming with Quiche?

GorillaJu

Again, the Guardian:

Match report writers go to the games and that's the big difference between how you see it vs them. Probably some subtleties on display that you miss watching it on TV.

Top Bottom