• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

rvy

Banned
Great song. So amazingly unlike many other hip-hop songs or whatever the genre is called these days.

Oh, FFS. I already asked you to marry me a few weeks ago.

juventus-manager-antonio-conte.gif

Wait, hip-hop?

Snaku

Banned
Finally picked up FIFA 14 PS4....for $12. Pays to work at target sometimes. Haven't played a footie game since Nintendo World Cup, so I'm going to be wretched.

PSN: takuguy

RL Yurt told you we were unlucky dude

we deserved to beat Madrid, Woodenhaven and Gala

so basically we're top of the #DESERVED group really

Oh yeah I remember that

Then I pointed out how silly it is to say out loud hashtag

We laughed it off

Then I suggested we make an offshoot CL with only clean clubs like United and Juve. Basically no RM.

I'm still waiting on the answer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SO FAKE BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD LOL
I'm not disagreeing but I loathe these kind of hit and run posts.

Besides now's the time to think about all his achievements, the good.

Wooden and Laboured, the fucking comedians, are already making up jokes on whatsapp

humanity is doomed

we're humanity's last hope

if only there was a way I could impregnate you bacon

we can try tho

if u want

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Most I've played with is 3/4 I think, on PS3 and PS4

I just want to hear a symphony of beautiful voices crying when I fuck up another shot

PC Club was pretty much at least 6-7 on, often on cup weekends we got 11, there are a bunch of clips on woodens youtube. Best fun ive had online is playing clubs...the peantly shoot outs in the cup :O

kharma45

His neigbor steals babies btw.

That is no joke.

wat.

:lol surely this can't be true

It's not

PC Club was pretty much at least 6-7 on, often on cup weekends we got 11, there are a bunch of clips on woodens youtube. Best fun ive had online is playing clubs...the peantly shoot outs in the cup :O

I've always missed

I always try to chip mine and they go over the bar :lol

Wilbur

Banned

Ahh brilliant. Gonna try and get on in ten minutes or so if people are on

There you go United fans, you have someone to laugh at. Someone please change ElTopo to El Idiota under Bayern supporters.

loooooooool <3

you have paid for moyes sins #miasanmia

Blablurn

There you go United fans, you have someone to laugh at. Someone please change ElTopo to El Idiota under Bayern supporters.

At least I don't have to cheer for United anymore. The damage is done, might as well hope that Arsenal wins the Premier League.
Nooooooo

Zabojnik

At least I don't have to cheer for United anymore. The damage is done, might as well hope that Arsenal wins the Premier League.

What's going on here?

Suen

:loooool at your name change. I don't even know what this is about.

rvy

Banned
I might've talked tiny bit of shit about EPL being a one team league a while ago and how there was no chance they wouldn't win. I thought might as well put my money where my mouth is.

Don't beat yourself too much, even Furgur didn't expect this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Noel Gallagher has said that Arcade Fire need to "pry themselves out of their own asshole".

"Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole. This is not the Seventies, okay?"

Top Bottom