• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

C_67_article_37923_body_articleblock0_bodyimage-5342875.jpg

LTWheels

Quite surprised how small the Mandela thread is. I would have expected to see way more posted by now. Is Mandela less 'significant' in America?

Wilbur

Banned
Noel Gallagher has said that Arcade Fire need to "pry themselves out of their own asshole".

Because they made an album with 16 songs? Lol

Fucking egg. Always hated both Gallagher brothers. Shit songs. Shit football team. Shit names. Shit hair.

Suen

I might've talked tiny bit of shit about EPL being a one team league a while ago and how there was no chance they wouldn't win. I thought might as well put my money where my mouth is.

I'll try to refrain from talking bullshit from now on. Key word 'try'.
But EPL really is a shit league that just have too much money it can spend on advertising itself. The league is only worth to watch now because of Moyes + United. Superior football is found in Italy.

Clegg

Noel Gallagher needs to tear his mouth from the Beatles cocks. And alsolearn how to write music that doesn't sound the same as the last bunch of shite he put out.

I have an awful feeling that the Mandela thread will be shorter than the Walker one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because they made an album with 16 songs? Lol

Fucking egg. Always hated both Gallagher brothers. Shit songs. Shit football team. Shit names. Shit hair.

I don't get his point.

His full quote

n a new interview with Rolling Stone, the former Oasis man laid into the Canadian group for releasing a double album, this autumn's 'Reflektor'. Though he admitted that he hadn't heard the album, he commented: "Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole. This is not the Seventies, okay? Go and ask Billy Corgan about a double album. Who has the fucking time, in 2013, to sit through 45 minutes of a single album? How arrogant are these people to think that you've got an hour and a half to listen to a fucking record?"

When asked about Arcade Fire's concert dresscode, he referred to the band's music as "shit disco", asking: "Well, what's the point of that? Do you know what the point of that is? That is to take away from the shit disco that's coming out of the speakers. Because everybody's dressed as one of the Three Musketeers on acid."

but he liked Kanye West's album, lol.

Help guys, I hate this Ballack tag I've got. I don't hate Ballack but I want it gone. It makes me kind of hate Ballack, but I still love him for being pretty much the only good player we had in the 2002-2008 years. What do I do about it?

I might've talked tiny bit of shit about EPL being a one team league a while ago and how there was no chance they wouldn't win. I thought might as well put my money where my mouth is.

I'll try to refrain from talking bullshit from now on. Key word 'try'.

I don't know man, a lot of UnitedGAF didn't see it coming. We've all said stupid shit at some point. Couple of pages back we were talking about it.

L1NETT

Thatcher hated Mandela.

He must've been doing something right.

Don't want to turn this into a political shout of, but did you see all that stuff about Cameron in 1989 doing some stuff with a pro apartheid lobby group or summat like that.

There you go United fans, you have someone to laugh at. Someone please change ElTopo to El Idiota under Bayern supporters.

At least I don't have to cheer for United anymore. The damage is done, might as well hope that Arsenal wins the Premier League.

lol

Just seen this now, I've wondered if you'd get a shit name change like Fryzeeschweinski from the German GAF thread. Didn't remember that one hahaha

Clegg

Back in 1990 the Irish football team were returning from the world cup and were met by fans greeting them at the airport. Around the same time Mandela was landing in Dublin for an official visit. So of course the Irish fans hang around to see him too. When he comes out they start chant " Ooh-ah Paul Mc Grath's da. Ooh-ah, Paul Mc Grath's da.

Nice moment.

Hahaha

I can't

Schlacke is signing Fabian Giefer for next season.

That's their fourth decent but not good keeper, what the fuck are they even doing lol

Elchele

you can buy a ps4, but can't afford a game and psn+ to go with it?

help me understand.

I had the money to buy FIFA 14, but it wasn't available at launch. So I had to buy Killzone to test if the console was working. Well played by Sony.

I don't really mind about PS+, I would only pay it to play FIFA with footygaf. I do want FIFA14 tho :(

Top Bottom