• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

rvy

Banned
I'm struggling to find a proper list of features missing from the PS4 version of FIFA 14. Can somebody pls help

So r u gonna buy FIFA or what then? I might get that POS used if you peeps are any decent at it and I get a PS4 early next year.
It doesn't have online passes, right? Can get it used? I'm not gonna give EA money, Fuck EA.

FootballFan

You know what's funny about current Messi, Xavi and Iniesta? They're kind of fucking shit without each other.
Not that they were brilliant without each other a few years ago or anything, but Jesus Christ.

Err messi has been great still when he plays with or without them. Xavi and iniesta have sucked, true.

Messi is fine, its the other 2 someone needs to sort out.

Worst part is cesc is no better.

So r u gonna buy FIFA or what then? I might get that POS used if you peeps are any decent at it and I get a PS4 early next year.
It doesn't have online passes, right? Can get it used? I'm not gonna give EA money, Fuck EA.

If I can get it £40 or cheaper. I don't see why I should pay such a premium for a game that is such an incremental improvement. If it takes too long to get to that point, I'll wait for FIFA15. It does feel much better than I remember FIFA feeling, though there are still problems with the weight of the ball, loose animation etc. I felt more in control of the players than I have previously, like they're more responsive to my inputs, and the animation doesn't take so long to put them into the position I want them to be in. Waiting 2 seconds for players to maneuvre the ball into a shooting/crossing position was painful in the old demos

Still need to know about these missing features though to make sure there's nothing vital, and there's still enough there to justify the purchase

Don't think there's an online pass

Razor554

Cesc starting as striker again. When will this madness stop..

Stats for Cesc this season as MF and FW:
ih8fZggwu7xCJ.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
ARTURO VIDAL ISN'T WORLD CLASSSSSSSSSSSSS LIKE RVVVVVVVVVVVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FUCK YES.

1-0

The Chilean Ramsey scored

VIDAL IS NOT WORLD CLASS

That was nice by Peluso. Ogbonna looking sharp too. Is this real life?

Hey look it's almost like someone said Vidal is goat and Peluso got dis
it was me

Fuck the roman revolution, I'm fully Bianconeri again for my brothers

rvy

Banned
If I can get it £40 or cheaper. I don't see why I should pay such a premium for a game that is such an incremental improvement. If it takes too long to get to that point, I'll wait for FIFA15. It does feel much better than I remember FIFA feeling, though there are still problems with the weight of the ball, loose animation etc. I felt more in control of the players than I have previously, like they're more responsive to my inputs, and the animation doesn't take so long to put them into the position I want them to be in. Waiting 2 seconds for players to maneuvre the ball into a shooting/crossing position was painful in the old demos

Still need to know about these missing features though to make sure there's nothing vital, and there's still enough there to justify the purchase

Don't think there's an online pass
I sealed the fate of that game in my mind when I tried the demo and they ran like headless chickens. They literally did. I don't know why they fucked the sprinting animations so badly from FIFA 13 to FIFA 14. The rest is typical FIFA crap. Ball has no weight, shooting and crossing animations are terrible, team mate AI is retarded. Mad sick skill movezzz.

Whatever. I'll try to find it used when I get a PS4.

FootballFan

Cesc starting as striker again. When will this madness stop..

Stats for Cesc this season as MF and FW:
ih8fZggwu7xCJ.jpg

Really disappointing man.

I don't want to see Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta, or any of the CMs playing at the same time. Only 2 at a time + Song or Busquets.

Use Neymar or Sanchez as false 9. With Tello/Pedro/Sanchez on the wings.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bologna is still the dirtiest team in Italy

And all they do is dive all over the pitch looking for set-pieces

Wilbur

Banned
What do you guys think as for best teams and 23 for the WC squad?

Just to start some debate pls. I'll go and think about it.

Top Bottom