• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Meier

http://www.bsports.com/extratime/direct-contributions-to-goals-shots-in-the-premier-league

Pretty good read. City have 6 of the top 19 in goal contributions per 90 minutes including 3 of the top 10. Unsurprisingly, Andros Townsend is 3rd in shots + key passes per 90 minutes. I'd wager that's mostly shots in his case.

Among the 28 Premier League players to have made at least five direct contributions to goals this season (the combination of a player’s goals and assists), five players have averaged 1.0 direct goal contributions per 90 minutes. Unsurprisingly, Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero top this leaderboard, given that they both average at least a goal per 90 minutes alone.
Suarez and Aguero are also the top two players in terms of direct shot contributions (shots plus key passes), with Aguero having the higher total (by just one) and Suarez leading per 90 minutes (by 1.44). The third player on this list is Andros Townsend with 6.52 direct contributions to shot per 90 minutes (which have resulted in just one direct contribution to a Tottenham goal):

TERRY IS BACK

He is SO good on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's a must watch if you haven't seen any of it yet.

Elchele

An account on twitter called Brazil 2014 Fraud (I RT'd him just now) got the draw and Italy being the 2nd team right 21 hours ago

I need to follow a new sport

Cycling?

There was a twitter account who predicted the semis, final and the winner of Copa Libertadores.

Linius

Agreed Meier, loving it!

Oh guys, I just booted up the Tinder app for the first time since a while and look what happened

hYs5b7H.png

And my settings are 'I am dude looking for nice women', so I wonder why he showed up :lol

rvy

Banned
Agreed Meier, loving it!

Oh guys, I just booted up the Tinder app for the first time since a while and look what happened

And my settings are 'I am dude looking for nice women', so I wonder why he showed up :lol

Dude clearly wants the D.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio you don't have to score tonight

Vidal scored two seconds after your miss, so stop fucking shooting all the time.

Suen

Ronaldo is a different beast in Madrid. He's in top form.....but I don't see us lining up our best XI anyway. The group will be very fun to watch if you manage to threaten us. This group and Arse group (fuck the letters) are the most interesting ones.

Ronaldo must think that the Ballon d'Or voting is still open.
For Ronaldo Ballon d'Or voting is always open just as Zenit knows Europa League is always open for them <3

Linius

I don't get it, who's mitchel?

It's an 'dating' app. You just see pictures appear of random people (women in my case) and you swipe to the left or right to either deny or approve. Then if the other person approves you as well you'll have a match and you get the chance to chat to the other person. It's quite fun trough browse trough women pics and make funny conversation. Don't expect anything serious to come out of this :lol

Oh and now this dude popped up, only women should show up for me :p

Elchele

It's an 'dating' app. You just see pictures appear of random people (women in my case) and you swipe to the left or right to either deny or approve. Then if the other person approves you as well you'll have a match and you get the chance to chat to the other person. It's quite fun trough browse trough women pics and make funny conversation. Don't expect anything serious to come out of this :lol

Oh and now this dude popped up, only women should show up for me :p

installing.

Meier

I actually hadn't heard of Tinder until a few days ago. Single people these days get to have a lot more fun than back in the day!

Nantes are having a very nice season.. Bedoya scored again for them today and it looks like it'll be the winner.

Haha, Cartagena just took the lead!

Agreed Meier, loving it!

Erm, I'm mostly a lurker here, but I just wanted to chime in and say this exact guy popped up on my tinder app as well today. I like women :(

Did someone on the Portuguese team bang your mom or something?

There will never be a foreign limit in the Portuguese league since that's how Porto and Benfica can remain competitive and make money. At least Sporting is supporting its youth though. Anyways, the Portuguese u21 team has some pretty good players so I have faith in the future of the team.

We are only supporting our youth because we are broke but it´s paying off.

Linius

Erm, I'm mostly a lurker here, but I just wanted to chime in and say this exact guy popped up on my tinder app as well today. I like women :(

Woah, what's this guys deal :lol

Well I'm in Almere and you're in Zoetermeer I see so I guess he's somewhere in between. I've set my radius to 40 km I believe :p

Top Bottom