• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Woah, what's this guys deal :lol

Well I'm in Almere and you're in Zoetermeer I see so I guess he's somewhere in between. I've set my radius to 40 km I believe :p

I got mine at 60 km, are you trying to find out where he lives so we can beat him up? lol

Also, guys popping up happens sometimes, don't know why.

Linius

I got mine at 60 km, are you trying to find out where he lives so we can beat him up? lol

Also, guys popping up happens sometimes, don't know why.

Haha, no :p

I figured he probably is posing as a woman in the setting. Though I can't see how it's funny to look at pics of dudes if you have nothing to do but to each his own :p

Suen

How salty would you be if Arsenal get eliminated from the CL with 12 points while Zenit advance with 6 points(would be a new record)?
That scenario will never happen, we will make Napoli look like a Serie B side. Even if it did happen it's ok, the league is ours. Sometimes you can't just suddenly win the treble, you have to take smaller steps.

Juve still leading with a goal. I knew believing in Juve was the right thing to do. Time to switch to the Barca game since a third division team is leading against them.

edit: fuck you Barca.

wedward

FFS...losing 1-0 vs fucking Cartagena...

Song looks out of his league against these guys lol.

I still find it unbelievable that your scouts looked at Song and said "yup, we want him."

Even more unbelievable that they thought it would be a good idea to play him at CB or as a lone DM.

Would never have happened under Pep.

Does he actually celebrate like this every goal?
KuGsj.gif
That's awesome

Of course but look how better they are playing now. Hopefully it makes management realize that Porto's business model isn't for everyone.

Yeah, we have to keep going the way we are now. Just look at William Carvalho. If on the first day of the pre-season someone told me that Rinaudo wouldn´t play a single match because of William Carvalho I would´ve laughed but it´s quite visible what an outstanding player he has become.

FootballFan

SEXXXX FABREGASSS great goal.

I still find it unbelievable that your scouts looked at Song and said "yup, we want him."

Even more unbelievable that they thought it would be a good idea to play him at CB or as a lone DM.

Would never have happened under Pep.

Trust me, with Pep, Song would be a rightback by now.

And it would work.

Pep is amazing <3

FootballFan

People think I'm joking when I tell them that what a horrible CK taker Pirlo is, lol.

Neymar is probably the best corner kick taker I've ever seen.

Too bad with the stupid system at Barca, it always gets passed to the closest player and never crossed in lol.

Not like Xavi would let him take one anyway.

Brazil will win the world cup through corners.

Elchele

It's an 'dating' app. You just see pictures appear of random people (women in my case) and you swipe to the left or right to either deny or approve. Then if the other person approves you as well you'll have a match and you get the chance to chat to the other person. It's quite fun trough browse trough women pics and make funny conversation. Don't expect anything serious to come out of this :lol

Oh and now this dude popped up, only women should show up for me :p

all the girls in this app are fucking hot, pls based app.

Salvadora

Van Persie 'hands in transfer request at Manchester United'
Mark Lawrenson has suggested that Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie has handed in a transfer request.

Speaking on Today fm, the former Ireland international said he had heard reports that the Dutch international is wanting to leave Old Trafford.

On The Last Word with Matt Cooper, Lawrenson said: "There's all sorts of rumours coming out of the training ground at the moment.

"One or two of the press boys that I know that cover Manchester United, they're even saying that the big whisper is Van Persie might have asked for a transfer on Tuesday.

"So if that happens, what a mess that's going to be for David Moyes."
http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-hands-transfer-2899661
This would be pretty earth shattering if true...

Top Bottom