• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Lightning

Banned

Zabojnik

FootballFan

Pep is shit, every time he wanted to create something on his own, it failed. 3-4-3, Cesc false 9, etc. Only shit that worked was using Messi as striker, and that made him think he is a genius.

Yes...everything. You name 2 things out of the 500000000000 hipster new things he did which worked.

Spain won the euros with Cesc as false 9 lol.

Pep is a god.

His worst season with us was his last and that was because he was bored and saw the team was in decline.

3-4-3 and his transfers like Chygrinskiy and Hleb were shit, everything else...GOAT.

Messi

That has been debunked, hasn't it?

Don't see why it's bad for Moyes even if it happens. RVP is coming on 31 years old, his best days are gone and he should shut up and do as he's told. He's a player not a manager the egotistical cunt.

It would hurt united in their time of need. He is still world class.

Tc91

It's coming from a ex Liverpool player who is bored because he's been dropped by MoTD.

James Ducker
‏@DuckerTheTimes
Don't even know why I'm tweeting this to be honest but the rumours about Van Persie are complete rubbish

L1NETT

Don't see why it's bad for Moyes even if it happens. RVP is coming on 31 years old, his best days are gone

Umm. Errr. Hmmm

Your hate clouds you Lightning. He is still world class, despite the fact he might be a bit of a pouty vain knob.

---

Sounds like shite to be honest. Yeah those Ducker tweets confirm it then.

Salvadora

The Ducker tweets are from a few days ago, aren't they?

Mirror only posted this story an hour ago. Unless Lawro said it days ago, in which case we've finally unmasked dc.

Messi

Yes...everything. You name 2 things out of the 500000000000 hipster new things he did which worked.

Spain won the euros with Cesc as false 9 lol.

Pep is a god.

His worst season with us was his last and that was because he was bored and saw the team was in decline.

3-4-3 and his transfers like Chygrinskiy and Hleb were shit, everything else...GOAT.

So instead of trying to fix it or reinvent the team he packed his bags and ran away to the nearest successful team that would take him. Get off his nuts and realise the massive shortcomings he had. He showed great weakness towards the end with Barca with his inability to come up with any plan b. he can play one style and that's it. Sick of people hailing pep like some kind of footballing god and acting like the caliber of players had nothing to do with his success. How many times did Messi bail him out? No fucking way could pep cut it at a smaller team in la Liga like levante, Villareal, Sevilla, Madrid or Bilbao.

Blablurn

So instead of trying to fix it or reinvent the team he packed his bags and ran away to the nearest successful team that would take him. Get off his nuts and realise the massive shortcomings he had. He showed great weakness towards the end with Barca with his inability to come up with any plan b. he can play one style and that's it. Sick of people hailing pep like some kind of footballing god and acting like the caliber of players had nothing to do with his success. How many times did Messi bail him out? No fucking way could pep cut it at a smaller team in la Liga like levante, Villareal, Sevilla, Madrid or Bilbao.

he can only play one style? loooooooooool

You have Moyes.

That's a deterrent.

I'm sorry Martson, all Moyes hate crimes go to whatsapp

41L6RHX.jpg

Streamed BF4 for Kipless <3

Great fun.

Got promoted to level 3 LOL

Can't wait to play with you, pretty soon now!

Elchele

He's basically copying what he did in Barcelona. He actually said so far the team has still been using some of Jupp's tactic like COUNTER ATTACKING at times, but he expects to stop the players from doing that shortly :loool

edit: he's still possibly one of the best managers around, but he's far from being the best one. Maybe with experience he will.

Messi

He's basically copying what he did in Barcelona. He actually said so far the team has still been using some of Jupp's tactic like COUNTER ATTACKING at times, but he wants to erase that from their minds :loool

They are slowly becoming Barca.Some people just don't see it yet. But eventually he will get bored (read, when he starts losing) and he will pack his bags.

Lightning

Banned
Umm. Errr. Hmmm

Your hate clouds you Lightning. He is still world class, despite the fact he might be a bit of a pouty vain knob.
Its his attitude that I have an issue with not his talent.

Moyes was Fergie's choice who has openly stated needs time. Everyone knew he needed time before the season started yet RVP thinks it should be all about him. RVP wouldn't know respect if it slapped him in his face.

It's questionable whether it's worth having such an attitude around. Talent can be replaced.

Clegg

The Ducker tweets are from a few days ago, aren't they?

Mirror only posted this story an hour ago. Unless Lawro said it days ago, in which case we've finally unmasked dc.
Lawrenson is talking about things which happened on Tuesday.

Ducker came out on Tuesday/Wednesday and said the RVP rumours were rubbish.

Elchele

They are slowly becoming Barca.Some people just don't see it yet. But eventually he will get bored (read, when he starts losing) and he will pack his bags.

Yeah, honestly I don't expect him to stay for more than the 3 years and I wouldn't want him to stay any longer. He was possibly the best option available, but he looks too afraid of doing anything outside of his comfort zone... and also he didn't want to keep any of the good things Jupp did. He wants the team to play exactly like his Barcelona (+ headers).

Timurid

Have a black & white cookie.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/connect/00db354a-40ad-4f56-8fea-060fd6cde894/gioca+com+me+cover+4.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=00db354a-40ad-4f56-8fea-060fd6cde894_061220132150[MG][/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as black italians. Am i right?

Elchele

I just don't like a lot of the decisions/changes he's making. I just don't feel the excitement and connection with the club I felt during the Heynckes era. I'm glad if the team is doing alright with Pep, but I am a bit more distant now.

Changing the 4-2-3-1, changing all the tactics Jupp made in the last season, selling players like Luiz Gustavo, signing Gotze, using Gotze as false #9, using Rafinha, etc.

wedward

Umm. Errr. Hmmm

---

Sounds like shite to be honest. Yeah those Ducker tweets confirm it then.

It's true. His best days are definitely behind him. He won't score 30 a season ever again. Still a great player though.

Blablurn

I just don't like a lot of the decisions/changes he's making. I just don't feel the excitement and connection with the club I felt during the Heynckes era. I'm glad if the team is doing alright with Pep, but I am a bit more distant now.

Changing the 4-2-3-1, changing all the tactics Jupp made in the last season, selling players like Luiz Gustavo, signing Gotze, using Gotze as false #9, using Rafinha, etc.

Jupp pls. You are just more distant because we won everything last year. U R FULL. MAKE A SABBATICAL YEAR.

Top Bottom