• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iyzWO2cgNjAHS.gif

(can't find Vidal's goal)

7 clean sheets in a row

why do we always need a humiliating loss to kickstart our season?
Viola aren't nearly as dangerous away though. I forsee 3 points for Roma. And I don't care. <3

DDR, Totti and Balzaretti are out. A draw AT BEST!
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

FootballFan

I just don't like a lot of the decisions/changes he's making. I just don't feel the excitement and connection with the club I felt during the Heynckes era. I'm glad if the team is doing alright with Pep, but I am a bit more distant now.

Changing the 4-2-3-1, changing all the tactics Jupp made in the last season, selling players like Luiz Gustavo, signing Gotze, using Gotze as false #9, using Rafinha, etc.

I don't really understand where you are coming from though, you are dominating every competition you are in so far and winning matches left and right.

You are complaining now.

What will you be doing when Bayern starts losing or when Neymar knocks you out of the CL?

I just don't understand.

Man United fans complains less about Moyes and they are like 15th in the league and barely clanking any victories..

meanwhile you are dominating everything and have one of the best coaches in the world, yet before, during and after every Bayern game you are just complaining about Pep.

I don't understand.

Just checked Ecuador's record in the South American qualifications and it's ridiculous:

7 wins and 1 draw at home, 3 draws and 5 losses away. Terrible team who only managed to qualify because they play in Quito at an altitude of 3000 m. And of course, who's been drawn in their group?

82_platini_blatter_en,property=original.jpg

and Honduras, who qualified because they were better than Panama I guess?

Fuck France

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just checked Ecuador's record in the South American qualifications and it's ridiculous:

7 wins and 1 draw at home, 3 draws and 5 losses away. Terrible team who only managed to qualify because they play in Quito at an altitude of 3000 m. And of course, who's been drawn in their group?

82_platini_blatter_en,property=original.jpg

and Honduras, who qualified because they were better than Panama I guess?

Fuck France

and check this out.

One day ago.

Elchele

I don't really understand where you are coming from though, you are dominating every competition you are in so far and winning matches left and right.

You are complaining now.

What will you be doing when Bayern starts losing or when Neymar knocks you out of the CL?

I just don't understand.

Man United fans complains less about Moyes and they are like 15th in the league and barely clanking any victories..

meanwhile you are dominating everything and have one of the best coaches in the world, yet before, during and after every Bayern game you are just complaining about Pep.

I don't understand.

I would prefer to lose games playing like we did under Heynckes, than winning games like we're playing now. I just don't feel any enjoyment. Thiago is the only exciting thing about this season so far, to me.

As I said, I'm glad if the team is doing great under Pep. I just can't feel extremely excited about it, because I don't like the direction the club is going with him, I disagree with his decisions.

Arnie

:lol Robin's running from Dino Dave.

PS4-GAF: What's the best deal on Fifa 14 currently? Going to sell Killzone for the £35 at CEX and reinvest. God that game is so shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah, I was pretty stunned. It was from Andre Ayew who actually ended up scoring their second goal as well. Wish gifcam didn't create so much damn noise in the gifs.. meh.

iNhjy2IhoE2cn.gif

When i first saw this i thought you posted a fifa gif, dont know why but this reminds me of fifa so much

Wait is it fifa?

http://i.minus.com/iGjSaAUhhCyZF.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Yurt, post: 92694214"]Edit: Thanks Zabo!

and I've got a better one!

[img]https://i.minus.com/iKnIWqnk6ysZY.gif[img]

Bonus:
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8q5j9JWMi1r30r4xo1_250.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.eversoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Giorgio-Chiellini.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, those are great! Added to my special folder :P

[quote="Arnie, post: 92695069"]:lol Robin's running from Dino Dave.

PS4-GAF: What's the best deal on Fifa 14 currently? Going to sell Killzone for the £35 at CEX and reinvest. God that game is so shit.[/QUOTE]

You can get 60 dollars from Amazon US and put it in the US PS store and get it digitally.

60 dollars is 36 pounds so you pay next to nothing.

Meier

When i first saw this i thought you posted a fifa gif, dont know why but this reminds me of fifa so much

Haha, sorry for the confusion. It -is- from FIFA 14 (PS4 version). Goal I scored with Gabriel from Santos (who is now on my Genoa team). Gabriel is going to be a big name in the future.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Haha, sorry for the confusion. It -is- from FIFA 14 (PS4 version). Goal I scored with Gabriel from Santos.

it blurs the line really well :O

Fifa is really good

Mr Cola

iyzWO2cgNjAHS.gif

(can't find Vidal's goal)

7 clean sheets in a row

why do we always need a humiliating loss to kickstart our season?

DDR, Totti and Balzaretti are out. A draw AT BEST!
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

These pes graphics will never do

Suen

Yeah he is from Cameroon and came to Barca through Samuel Eto'os foundation. I hope he gets some more chances this season. Would love to see us have a proper striker.
Yep, the lack of one really shows when Messi gets injured. You are in need of a striker but I think defense may be more important for now.

Feorax

Where would RVP even go if this were true?

Unlikely to return to Arsenal, quite a few bridges burnt there I think.

Can't go to us or City, United wouldn't sell.

Unlikely to go to Spurs given Arsenal history.

Leaves only Chelsea or a move abroad, but what foreign CL clubs would be in for him?

Mr Cola

Where would RVP even go if this were true?

Unlikely to return to Arsenal, quite a few bridges burnt there I think.

Can't go to us or City, United wouldn't sell.

Unlikely to go to Spurs given Arsenal history.

Leaves only Chelsea or a move abroad, but what foreign CL clubs would be in for him?

Its been debunked but likely only Spain or Italy, we wouldnt do an Arsenal and sell him to PM

He only predicted one group (and Italy being seeded in Pot 2) though, or am I missing something?

I guess it could have been a coincidence. I wouldn't put it beyond FIFA and Blatter to fix the whole thing of course, even if, I admit, I find it pretty hard to take it as much more than a conspiracy theory as everything happens live in front of millions of people. Drawing France out of Pot 2 was shady and blatant as fuck though. I wonder why Serbia didnt' receive the same treatment in 2006, ending up in a group with Argentina and the Netherlands :/

Zabojnik

Yurt. Juve - Sassuolo. Pirlo is injured. Marchisio yellowed out. Is this ... Will he ... Dare I even say it? Asamoah finally in the middle?

Top Bottom