• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Hixx

ac4 is 49 dolla

I started it today and its soooo much better than 3. But 3 was an absolutely rancid game, so it's not exactly high praise.

FootballFan

some form of this. Always makes me laugh.

new-ozil.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfad6hlIIJ8

Where would RVP even go if this were true?

Unlikely to return to Arsenal, quite a few bridges burnt there I think.

Can't go to us or City, United wouldn't sell.

Unlikely to go to Spurs given Arsenal history.

Leaves only Chelsea or a move abroad, but what foreign CL clubs would be in for him?

Juventus

He can talk about how annoyed he is with us with Tevez and Pogba

wedward

Reading the Heat Bandwagon thread.

I can't even imagine how fucking horrible spending any significant amount of time around Opiate must be.

dc89

Ok, I'm gonna do it.

Might just go fucking nuts and get AC as well. Can't afford it, like.

God I was so hungover at work today, it was horrendous. We went out for a leaving do last night and it got a bit mad. I couldn't stomach any food today so i ended up getting a fuck off KFC at 8.

What KFC meal did you get?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He only predicted one group (and Italy being seeded in Pot 2) though, or am I missing something?

I guess it could have been a coincidence. I wouldn't put it beyond FIFA and Blatter to fix the whole thing of course, even if, I admit, I find it pretty hard to take it as much more than a conspiracy theory as everything happens live in front of millions of people. Drawing France out of Pot 2 was shady and blatant as fuck though. I wonder why Serbia didnt' receive the same treatment in 2006, ending up in a group with Argentina and the Netherlands :/

What are the odds though! As low as Tom Cleverley's forward passes I imagine!

This is all just business to them. But yeah, I find it hard to believe too, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

Yurt. Juve - Sassuolo. Pirlo is injured. Marchisio yellowed out. Is this ... Will he ... Dare I even say it? Asamoah finally in the middle?

I wish. :(

He looked motivated as fuck when he moved to the middle.
KuGsj.gif

Blatant Berardi handball and red card pls

or Zaza

Or Marrone

ok, maybe not Marrone <3

Arnie

What KFC meal did you get?

Got that new Trilogy box meal. It's essentially a Wicked Zinger Meal with a mini fillet and popcorn chicken instead of the hot wings. I added two hot wings for 99p anyway. y o l o

Zab, I eat lots of home cooked meals but I just never talk about them on here so it skews perspective.

My housemate did text me earlier to say we're having Dominos tomorrow, though. Fuck, I need to get running but it's so cold.

Clegg

Don't know what I'm gonna do for the World Cup. Can't really cheer for any national team that's not Ireland.

Might just shit in the French at every opportunity.

Got that new Trilogy box meal. It's essentially a Wicked Zinger Meal with a mini fillet and popcorn chicken instead of the hot wings. I added two hot wings for 99p anyway. y o l o

Zab, I eat lots of home cooked meals but I just never talk about them on here so it skews perspective.

My housemate did text me earlier to say we're having Dominos tomorrow, though. Fuck, I need to get running but it's so cold.

y o l o.

dc89

My gf sent me a text earlier saying she was gonna be late from work, then had to go get some shopping and she was getting KFC. She got the same thing :lol

She doesn't do hot wings though.

Hixx

My gf sent me a text earlier saying she was gonna be late from work, then had to go get some shopping and she was getting KFC. She got the same thing :lol

She doesn't do hot wings though.

maybe she was with arnie and he ate her hot wings

Lightning

Banned
Hope Sagna is fit for the City game. Really want us to rest a couple of players against Napoli. Wish Ozil and Ramsey could get a rest. Play Wilshere, Cazorla and Walcott instead.

Salvadora

Wenger is close to signing a new £24m three year contract according to The Times, it will be signed in January.

Doesn't half do badly for himself.

Hold on.

The fact that I use capital letters and punctuation should be proof alone that I'm not Lunchbox.

I just wanted to socialize a bit with you people.

Top Bottom