• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wooden gif that ginger kid in the crowd. By the woman in earmuffs.

pls

pls

ib02ub5JBIMtZH.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Ben Arfa making sure Moyes doesn't give his biggest positive impact on Manchester United this whole game: giving the ball back for a throw in.

Wilbur

Banned
Just sitting here with a fucking sinking feeling in my gut and my heart.

Don't know what to say. Football's fucking killing me right now, it's having a real effect on my moods. Gutted. Can't really analyse anything. Congrats Newcastle fans.

Kyoufu

YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!YESSSS!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Now for our weekly what does Moyes have to say to justify losing to an average team at Old Trafford

Top Bottom