• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Last time they got beat by Newcastle there... This man was playing

a7psExF.jpg

Empty

leaving before the end is gauche

but let's be real. we're never going to score a late equalizer/winner these days. we just give up and wait for the final whistle.

K1LLER7

Just sitting here with a fucking sinking feeling in my gut and my heart.

Don't know what to say. Football's fucking killing me right now, it's having a real effect on my moods. Gutted. Can't really analyse anything. Congrats Newcastle fans.

We are Liverpool hodgson era.

We need Rodgers to lift us up.

Brinbe

We're not winning the league, and we'll be lucky to be top four at this point... Seriously gotta consider Moyes' position right now, seems like he's already lost the confidence of that room.

doicare

Ah yes another game where the difference is dumb luck, injuries and where the other team fouls all game long and gets away with it.

Just sitting here with a fucking sinking feeling in my gut and my heart.

Don't know what to say. Football's fucking killing me right now, it's having a real effect on my moods. Gutted. Can't really analyse anything. Congrats Newcastle fans.

Just laugh bro.

Salazar

Moyes going to get a lot of shit in the papers

The whole executive setup took the piss out of us and thought the results would come.

"If you look closely, the squad does indeed have a different look to it than last season".

YOU FUCKING LYING, STEALING-A-LIVING, GLAZER-BOT MONGRELS.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I bet the fuckers come 8th or 9th, we finish 4th, and then the pricks will go and win the thing.

Would be just our luck.

If we do win it we will deserve it as much as Liverpool did when they won it :p

GorillaJu

Ah yes another game where the difference is dumb luck, injuries and where the other team fouls all game long and gets away with it.

The fuck are you talking about? They played well enough to win and Evra gifted them the chance to pull ahead. The game was relatively even for the most part, United laid on the pressure but never looked like cutting apart Newcastle United's defense. The difference was at the back, and Newcastle were better there.

Looked like a decent team vs a decent team, not last year's champions vs last year's relegation battlers.

Hixx

O when the wheeels, come falling off. Oh when the wheels come falling off. I want to be....

http://i.minus.com/iFXXIJpluusqq.gif[/I.MG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iFXXIJpluusqq.gif[/I.MG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iFXXIJpluusqq.gif[/I.MG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iFXXIJpluusqq.gif[/I.MG][/QUOTE]

tbf OT looks the same when they are winning

Feorax

If we do win it we will deserve it as much as Liverpool did when they won it :p

That's why I think you could do it. If we could win with a team that had Djimi Traore in, or Chelsea could win with their double decker, there's no reason you couldn't win it this year.

I'd be beyond livid.

LegoArmo

Cazorla and Coutinho wouldn't improve Man United? Pls.

I don't see where I said that. A bargain buy that turns out to be quality is a hard find, especially in the centre of midfield.

It's going to cost United big money. They might find a young player for 10m somewhere but that would have to be in addition to proven top level quality, I think.

Scouts haven't been up to much good lately anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That's why I think you could do it. If we could win with a team that had Djimi Traore in, or Chelsea could win with their double decker, there's no reason you couldn't win it this year.

I'd be beyond livid.

I actually rooted for you in the Final, i hope you return the favour!

phaze

15 points

Hopefully

Newcastle is such a weird team, from fighting the relegation to top6 with basically the same outfit.

ElyrionX

This is really getting fucking old. I think using an ignore list on a forum is absolutely stupid but you are the first person ever on this forum to make me consider otherwise.

Top Bottom