• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wilbur

Banned
I find it more funny that he'd go to such "great" lengths to "defend" a club he doesn't even support. That's worse.

It's definitely not worse than you attacking him because you're hating on his club and then spectacularly getting it wrong.

Go soak your head, Susan.

GQman2121

Banned
Hazard and Torres have each passed on clear opportunities to blast shots at goal. Instead they've chosen to pass to one another leading to nothing.

Just shoot damn it!

50bPZr6.jpg

Wow bad tattoos are bad.

Ashes

Banned
Manchester United manager David Moyes: "It could have been much better, we were needing a goal to give us confidence. They got a goal we could have done better with and it changed the game.

"We did not create enough but we did create some. When you are not quite firing you need things to go for us, they didn't.

"I was due to take him (Van Persie) off after 60 minutes but if I had people would have said what are you doing? We were chasing the game and needed to get a goal back.

"You try and win the next game. We move on. We will try and win the next game, never think much further than that.".

What a coward. Man Utd needs a manager not cowardice.

Suen

You're a moron. Has the strain of supporting too many clubs rotted your brain?

Did you not just see L1nett laugh at United when we lost?
Maybe, but given the current status of your club I bet your brain is rotting at an order of magnitude faster than mine.

Maybe L1nett should send me a footy gaf guideline so I know which ways I'm allowed to laugh at a big club next time.

See Qin, it will never be easy. Better get the goal against now than in the 80th minute I guess.

Very bad from Cech, Courtois needs to come in next season and compete.

Clegg

Maybe, but given the current status of your club I bet your brain is rotting at an order of magnitude faster than mine.

Maybe L1nett should send me a footy gaf guideline so I know which ways I'm allowed to laugh at a big club next time.
You don't even know what he was giving out to you about ffs.

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "It could have been much better, we were needing a goal to give us confidence. They got a goal we could have done better with and it changed the game.

"We did not create enough but we did create some. When you are not quite firing you need things to go for us, they didn't.

"I was due to take him (Van Persie) off after 60 minutes but if I had people would have said what are you doing? We were chasing the game and needed to get a goal back.

"You try and win the next game. We move on. We will try and win the next game, never think much further than that.".

Wow, I said Moyes was just like Allegri even before reading this post. These quotes just confirm it.

Top Bottom