• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Arrogant as fuck nowadays. All the success went to his head. Could learn a lot from Fuenf, Spidye, Topo, Jupp, Gambit... they actually say meaningful things.

ibb6C1vxid1Dsx.gif

faridmon

Sorry dude. I love Everton but not tomorrow. We really do need to win. Even a draw is not good enough.

Come on, you are, what, 4 points ahead of a volatile bunch. I think you will cruise in for a great season.

at least give us a point. Can't have a Liverpool breath easily, can we?

dc89

With the way Arsenal are playing. Anybody in their team can be 20+ goal striker. Even Bendtner scored mate.

If I'm wrong at the end of the season I'll hold my hands up.

But I'm saying that typically the team that wins the league has two top strikers who get 15-20 goals a season each.

Suen

GorillaJu

I see Blablurn is still being an absolute shit poster since the CL final.

Arrogant as fuck nowadays. All the success went to his head. Could learn a lot from Fuenf, Spidye, Topo, Jupp, Gambit... they actually say meaningful things.

It's a shame Blablurn, you used to be good. Now all you do is ask if I ever gave an old guy head, post the word Bayern in capital letters or disrespect other posters

Mia san mia indeed.

Post is shit.

It's Idiota now, not Topo. And don't you forget why. >:D

Podolski? Is he really a 20 goal a season striker?

I'm just saying teams that win the league typically have two strikers who get at least 15 goals a season each.

I honestly can't remember the last time a team won the league with just one striker getting 20+

umm, United in '11 and '13? City in '12 are also suspect. I think only Aguero got above 20.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dunno whats worse, United failing to win or everyone around us, except Arsenal, failing to capitalise on our fuckups, keeps giving me hope we can turn this around.

Fergie

Banned
I dunno whats worse, United failing to win or everyone around us, except Arsenal, failing to capitalise on our fuckups, keeps giving me hope we can turn this around.
Looks like Arsenal will be way ahead with the way their going but at least it helps with being in that top 4.

2 home losses is seriously big though.

wedward

If I'm wrong at the end of the season I'll hold my hands up.

But I'm saying that typically the team that wins the league has two top strikers who get 15-20 goals a season each.

Right, but if you have a midfielder score 20+, does it really matter?

GorillaJu

Wait is Assaidi on loan at Stoke? I thought it was a permanent transfer.

If it is indeed a loan,

my loins just became suitably frothy.

justjohn

Funny that cahill and terry have been shit lately yet not a peep from the fans or the media. Luiz makes the odd mistake and the entire fucking country descends on him. Fuck this

To have a 1:1 ratio in the PL is ridiculous, no matter how good your team is, or who you're scoring against. Aguero and Suarez are beasts

Sterling is pretty clever when playing against a high line and standing on the shoulder. Needs to improve that end product though

@justjohn, lol

Blablurn

I'm not mad. Just a bit of a shame to see someone who was a good poster turn into an utterly shit one through success.

I just don't see your point, bro. sorry. others can talk trash and its ok? blablurn talks trash (i talk trash for years already) and its bad? ok.

faridmon

To be fair, I can't blame Blaburn. Anyone who happens to support a team that have won things becomes a dick waving dick. I have yet to see a down to earth champions around here.

wedward

I'd love to see Liverpool get second. They are playing great football and most their players are likable.

While I am disappointed we didn't get Suarez and I am happy for their fans that he stayed. After losing so many good players, I know how much it sucks.

A top 2 of Arsenal and Liverpool would be great. Don't really care about what happens after that.

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.

Funny that cahill and terry have been shit lately yet not a peep from the fans or the media. Luiz makes the odd mistake and the entire fucking country descends on him. Fuck this

Please. I talk about Cahill being shit every day in here.

It is hilarious how little Luiz has to do compared to the others though.

L1NETT

He looked fucking terrible last time I saw Spurs. Has he shown anything decent for them so far? I try not to watch much of that team.

Everyone time I see him he shows a little summat but is mostly a predictable, bog average winger.

---

English media are a tad scared of cheesing off players in a WC year and will pick easier targets to chase after.

Arnie

I'd love to see Liverpool get second. They are playing great football and most their players are likable.

While I am disappointed we didn't get Suarez and I am happy for their fans that he stayed. After losing so many good players, I know how much it sucks.

A top 2 of Arsenal and Liverpool would be great. Don't really care about what happens after that.

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.
I like you.

You're my favourite Arsenal fan.

sohois

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.

agreed. As I've said before, I would even take Utd over the oil clubs in there.

Fry

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.

I like you Junior!

Wilbur

Banned
I just don't see your point, bro. sorry. others can talk trash and its ok? blablurn talks trash (i talk trash for years already) and its bad? ok.

You don't see my point because you're missing my point.

People can talk trash. Fine. I do it as well. Everyone does it. It's fun.

Your posts, all they consist of is:

Blablurn said:
BAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN

or

Blablurn said:
Dortmund is so unlikeable.

or

Blablurn said:
I don't even know which team you support but I am sure they are shit

or

Blablurn said:
Bayern is so good everyone must love us

It's just this incessant fucking drunk rambling, and it's a shame because you used to be capable of coherent thought.

Lightning

Banned
Come on, you are, what, 4 points ahead of a volatile bunch. I think you will cruise in for a great season.

at least give us a point. Can't have a Liverpool breath easily, can we?
That's the positive. If we happen to lose , which is possible, you go equal with Liverpool and once they drop points to Spurs, City and Chelsea and they will you will steam ahead of them. That will be great.

Blablurn

I wonder what would have happened if Dortmund had won the CL. I'm sure they would banter more on Bayern than we do on Dortmund right now. Of course we say some stuff from time to time but we don't care much about them anymore.

Top Bottom