• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Hixx, please.

AVB gonna run a train on you. imagine Sunderland is in the prision shower and it's bending instead of squatting to pick up the soap. it's an invitation.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PCBros ill be online to play after the spurs game

We must win cups mens :|

Lightning

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WAIT A MINUTE

Bayern won 7-0!?!?

WHAT ABOUT THEIR CRIPPLING INJURIES?

Bayern fans pls understand, because we all do.
Yeah crippling injuries. Gotze scores, Ribery scores, muller scores, Mandu scores. Crippling injuries. Fucking Blablurn.

Arsenal CLEARLY deserve the title, no better side in England. Devastatingly consistent too.

but I'd be fucking gutted if Gerrard ends his career without a league medal.

I think he's accepted it tbh. Will probably go down as out greatest ever player, stuck with us when he had better offers, boyhood team, local team, won a few cups and captained us to the Champions League in truly astonishing circumstances, scored a million vital goals, scored in 4 different finals including a last minute blooter. Will go down as our greatest ever player imo when we realise how badly missed he'll be when he hangs up his boots.

Failing to win a league is a huge shame, but not a terrible career to look back on. He's basically sacrificed leagues for a legacy, and I'll love him forever because of it. He may be a millionnaire, but I'd buy him a pint if I met him, and there's no greater compliment than that :p

Fergie

Banned
I think it's difference in competitions, Everton and Newcastle tried things with us because they had nothing to lose. It's only 3 points.

If you do that in CL you lose 1/6 matches that's a little more than 15% of the points they can get in the group stage.
True, but at the same time the level of opponents is a bit higher. Also the players seem to be more composed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He'll be one of the best PL players to never win the title. Maybe the best.

But he did win trophies, including the CL. That's a hell of an accomplishment.

Yurt plus

You can't deserve the title after 14 games

I agree actually.

But it would be a shame if they fuck this up, like Roma.

Ibra's Milan were a few points away from winning the title in 2011-2012 but they clearly didn't deserve it. (sorry Allegri)

Man Utd are a preferable organisation to the oil clubs, but they've hurt us too much over the last 25 years to want them to achieve any measure of success. Want them in the league for the rivalry, they can battle relegation every season though for all I care.

No offense, ManUtd-bros :p

Totally fine. I hate Suarez more than any other player in the PL. Mostly because he's good.

Shane Long is a close second.

I'm not going to Arnie and Ltwheels your ass and call you a crazy mong or question the excetment of your sex life.

That's baby stuff.

That shit actually annoyed me. Man utd fan didn't enjoy Suarez's goal. Great headline.

spidye

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WAIT A MINUTE

Bayern won 7-0!?!?

WHAT ABOUT THEIR CRIPPLING INJURIES?

Bayern fans pls understand, because we all do.

why do you hate us?

robben is DEAD, schweini is DEAD, badstuber is DEAD lahm is DEAD, shaqiri is DEAD

those are crippling injuries

Clegg

Hitcher have you played Bravely Default yet?

Don't worry about rebuilding the village. I've connected with a few randomers over the games internet connection. Makes the rebuild a lot quicker.

Suen

Atletico goal scorers today:

Garcia x1
Turan x2
Villa x1

Three players in good form. I expect to see much more from them this season.

Totally fine. I hate Suarez more than any other player in the PL. Mostly because he's good.

Shane Long is a close second.

I'm not going to Arnie and Ltwheels your ass and call you a crazy mong or question the excetment of your sex life.

That's baby stuff.

That shit actually annoyed me. Man utd fan didn't enjoy Suarez's goal. Great headline.

You don't have to enjoy it, just appreciate it :p

Suarez, Aguero, Negredo, Rooney, Van Persie, Sturridge, Giroud, Lukaku

All in one league.

#Premierforareason

Lightning

Banned
why do you hate us?

robben is DEAD, schweini is DEAD, badstuber is DEAD lahm is DEAD, shaqiri is DEAD

those are crippling injuries
That is not crippling injuries when you have Bayern's squad who can field 2 competitive teams.

Those are inconvenient. Not crippling.

Suen

Well, fucking deserved. Livorno-Milan 1-1.

De Sciglio and El Shaa are back from their injuries, they can't start a game yet. Abbiati apparently is fine, maybe Allegri wanted to give Gabriel a chance.
Ah right, I remember Shawarma coming in as a sub against Catania...I think. Probably don't want to rush that. When it comes to De Sciglio it feels like he's been out forever. When was the last time he played?

Elchele

Wilbury pls, if you are going to criticize Blablurn, at least do it right like bud

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88290597&postcount=13941

that really sucks, dude. from winning the treble to still competing for every trophy a few months into to the next season... god. i'm so sorry. i mean, you're still quite possibly the best team in europe. how do you cope with that. life must be rough. do you want some money. are you hungry. can i buy you something. are you dehydrated. maybe you want some water. are you okay man. please tell me you're okay.

Suen

Today at least there was only Southampton v City. I think I saw a news story saying they couldn't show all the 3pm games anymore too.
That fucking sucks. I love the amount of content they have but if I can't freakin watch all 3pm games when they are played they won't get any money from me.

Hitcher have you played Bravely Default yet?

Don't worry about rebuilding the village. I've connected with a few randomers over the games internet connection. Makes the rebuild a lot quicker.

Nah. I figure it doesn't need to be played on release for the online community (hope I'm right there) so I'll wait for a pricedrop. Gotta stop buying games on release when I know I won;t be able to play them for months, already struggling to find Pokemon time with work, football, PC and PS4 games. Haven't started Zelda yet :(

There's just something about handhelds that make me retiscent to conjure the drive to play them at home.

So, if Van Persie really does leave ManU, what are the most likely squads for him to join? Arsenal doesn't want him back (do they?), don't see him going to another PL team then?

Maybe Real Madrid will break the bank and just sign him as well. #RIPBenzema

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You can laugh about us anyway when we lose to Juve in the CL. Don't worry guys. Your time will come.

Surely you mean EUROPA LEAGUE

1ady97.png

Top Bottom