• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

Yeah, Pool in the top 4 would be decent. More Suarez in the PL would be ace.

As long as the oil clubs miss out and crawl back to the cave from where they came it's cool.

ATF487

Wait is Assaidi on loan at Stoke? I thought it was a permanent transfer.

If it is indeed a loan,

my loins just became suitably frothy.

Yeah, a year long loan. I thought he looked decent at times during europa league/capital one cup games, will be interested to see if gets enough game time at stoke to develop

Blablurn

You don't see my point because you're missing my point.

People can talk trash. Fine. I do it as well. Everyone does it. It's fun.

Your posts, all they consist of is:

or

or

or

It's just this incessant fucking drunk rambling, and it's a shame because you used to be capable of coherent thought.

random examples that come up from time to time. u should read my other posts too. but i guess u sleep during that time.

As bad as the lose today it's a little comforting to know that Moyes is fully aware of the situation. Same players, different manager and worse results.

We'll have to see what happens in the CL next week.

I wonder what would have happened if Dortmund had won the CL. I'm sure they would banter more on Bayern than we do on Dortmund right now. Of course we say some stuff from time to time but we don't care much about them anymore.

Why do you keep going on about them then, unprovoked? They're not a threat this season

@Wilbs, nah, was just commenting on the quality of strikers in the league at the moment :)

Cahill and Terry are as shit as eachother and incapable of performing as well as Rooney

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal CLEARLY deserve the title, no better side in England. Devastatingly consistent too.

but I'd be fucking gutted if Gerrard ends his career without a league medal.

Wilbur

Banned
random examples that come up from time to time. u should read my other posts too. but i guess u sleep during that time.

They're certainly not in this thread. You're a nice guy on Twitter. I'm sure you're nice in other places, but your posting in here has been of a very poor quality recently. I'm not the first to say it as well, there's a poster around here who has basically been driven away from here because of you.

Like I say, you used to be cool but somewhere during the run up to the CL final with all your "the other team" stuff and following it, you just turned a little shitty. Shame.

Fergie

Banned
As bad as the lose today it's a little comforting to know that Moyes is fully aware of the situation. Same players, different manager and worse results.

We'll have to see what happens in the CL next week.
Probably waiting for January.

Our CL performance and our EPL performance is so stark.

GorillaJu

Arsenal CLEARLY deserve the title, no better side in England. Devastatingly consistent too.

but I'd be fucking gutted if Gerrard ends his career without a league medal.

He'll be one of the best PL players to never win the title. Maybe the best.

But he did win trophies, including the CL. That's a hell of an accomplishment.

Blablurn

They're certainly not in this thread. You're a nice guy on Twitter. I'm sure you're nice in other places, but your posting in here has been of a very poor quality recently. I'm not the first to say it as well, there's a poster around here who has basically been driven away from here because of you.

Like I say, you used to be cool but somewhere during the run up to the CL final with all your "the other team" stuff and following it, you just turned a little shitty. Shame.

can you tell me which user left because of me?

Man Utd are a preferable organisation to the oil clubs, but they've hurt us too much over the last 25 years to want them to achieve any measure of success. Want them in the league for the rivalry, they can battle relegation every season though for all I care.

No offense, ManUtd-bros :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WAIT A MINUTE

Bayern won 7-0!?!?

WHAT ABOUT THEIR CRIPPLING INJURIES?

Bayern fans pls understand, because we all do.

sohois

Yeah, a year long loan. I thought he looked decent at times during europa league/capital one cup games, will be interested to see if gets enough game time at stoke to develop

He's been given very limited time thus far, I think the best Liverpool can hope for is just to bump up his price, maybe 6 or 7 million.

No way.

Man U have been due a year like this and I'm going to enjoy it dammit!

As someone so eloquently put, you don't want Moyes to go full Hodgson, not just yet anyway. The complete Souness is the true goal

Fergie

Banned
Man Utd are a preferable organisation to the oil clubs, but they've hurt us too much over the last 25 years to want them to achieve any measure of success. Want them in the league for the rivalry, they can battle relegation every season though for all I care.

Too soon. :(

Wilbur

Banned
can you tell me which user left because of me?

No sorry, I don't think that would be fair on them.

I feel the same about you boo xoxo

But yeah, I think I'd rather have you than Chelsea and City.

United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle #OG

Blablurn

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WAIT A MINUTE

Bayern won 7-0!?!?

WHAT ABOUT THEIR CRIPPLING INJURIES?
tumblr_mxg5sh9Bdq1ro94ojo1_1280.jpg

:D

anthonyOA

I'd love to see Liverpool get second. They are playing great football and most their players are likable.

While I am disappointed we didn't get Suarez and I am happy for their fans that he stayed. After losing so many good players, I know how much it sucks.

A top 2 of Arsenal and Liverpool would be great. Don't really care about what happens after that.

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.

Based on form so far and being realistic I'd go:

Arsenal
City
Chelsea
Liverpool

Spurs
Everton
Man Utd
Southampton

Probably waiting for January.

Our CL performance and our EPL performance is so stark.

I think it's difference in competitions, Everton and Newcastle tried things with us because they had nothing to lose. It's only 3 points.

If you do that in CL you lose 1/6 matches that's a little more than 15% of the points they can get in the group stage.

Well, fucking deserved. Livorno-Milan 1-1.
Why don't I get nice comments like this? I rarely talk bad about Liverpool.

Why isn't Abbiati and De Sciglio playing? Resting for CL together with Shawarma I guess?

De Sciglio and El Shaa are back from their injuries, they can't start a game yet. Abbiati apparently is fine, maybe Allegri wanted to give Gabriel a chance.

Top Bottom